Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (21388 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / "Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by gerald09(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
its funny no 1s asking why the source of this info is NOT from BBC Hausa site or tube or anything connected to it rather from some blogist. SMH
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by emeka2847: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDP propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
emeka2847:
PDP propaganda
This ghana boy, go siddon
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Reptyle(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:
Any igbo still supporting Buhari after this statement should be castrated.

He can't hide his hatred for igbo already, smh

Ndigbo, be wise.

Even you

...and here I was ascribing some measure of intelligence to you.....

SMH....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2015
grin
masseratti Nairaland BIGGEST MUMU:
no KIND the lying OP.

**the size n capacity of a 0.5 dead_celled brain**

grin grin
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by naijaking1: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Waiting for denials, retractions, innuendos
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by tit(f): 4:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari,
Igbo love you ooo.
wahlahhi!

Obiagelli is igbo
Berem is igbo
Nduchuks is Igbo
Eziachi is igbo
Abagworo nkoo?
Amaechi, Ngige and Okoroawusa!
What of okadigbo and umezoke you used to do pepper soup?

Plenti Igbo love you.
If you no love them, just say so.
no lie for their head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by cococandy(f): 4:58am On Feb 01, 2015
He couldn't have said that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by nwabekeyi101: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
customized13:
Any igbo still supporting Buhari after this statement should be castrated.

He can't hide his hatred for igbo already, smh

Ndigbo, be wise.
[/s]

cursed kid from the cursed nwabekeyi family of Abia
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
nwabekeyi101:

cursed kid from the cursed nwabekeyi family of Abia
[/s] yawn undecided
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by size40: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
My general, don't worry about d Igbo's hating u. we in Rivers state and south- south will give u d needed support.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by emeka2847: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
This ghana boy, go siddon
Shurrup! Somalia boy.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by iugwu: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
This propaganda about Buhari with no source is ridiculous and makes me wonder the intelligence of the people on this blog. I asked a friend who posted it on my FB page to provide the source from the BBC Hausa website and he hasn't and will not because this is a hoax.

The link they posted is not from BBC Hausa website. Its from a personal blog, if people know the difference. I can create my own blog and give it whatever name and write whatever on it. BBC Hausa is a public domain and their news items are archived, and since this is very recent, it shouldn't difficult to search it out from the website.

GEJ has done nothing to fight corruption which has killed Nigeria and still Igbos shamelessly want him to continue in office. This is a shame to my fellow Igbo people. Just FYI, the Igbo spearheaded the coup that toppled an Igbo president of Nigeria. The Hausas didn't start it, and the cause of the war was not cessation. The cry for cessation by the Igbos came later after the coup because of a different reason.

If the Igbos hadn't started the coup, it would have been different story.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by gabuzee(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
eagleeye2:
Oga Buhari, nobody even remembers your role in Biafra war, so stop hyping yourself ego.
But Nigerians hate your hypocrisy. You said you were not contesting again after 2011, but unlike someone whose only selling point is Integrity you went back on your word. Many people were killed in the North because they thought that was your only chance.
You swore an affidavit that your credentials are with the military board, but up till now we are still dancing skelewu untop the matter.
Oga Buhari, you know very well that you are a hypocrite. but some brainwashed people will want us to believe otherwise by always shouting CHANGE CHANGE.......SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI, as if that is all that matters.
I remember GEJ signed a 1 Term deal with PDP n OBJ but now hes forcefully going for second term.
I also remember Jona is Fighting Corruption by Making Stella Oduah walk about freely..
Hypocrisy Indeed!
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by gabuzee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
iugwu:
This propaganda about Buhari with no source is ridiculous and makes me wonder the intelligence of the people on this blog. I asked a friend who posted it on my FB page to provide the source from the BBC Hausa website and he hasn't and will not because this is a hoax.

The link they posted is not from BBC Hausa website. Its from a personal blog, if people know the difference. I can create my own blog and give it whatever name and write whatever on it. BBC Hausa is a public domain and their news items are archived, and since this is very recent, it shouldn't difficult to search it out from the website.

GEJ has done nothing to fight corruption which has killed Nigeria and still Igbos shamelessly want him to continue in office. This is a shame to my fellow Igbo people. Just FYI, the Igbo spearheaded the coup that toppled an Igbo president of Nigeria. The Hausas didn't start it, and the cause of the war was not cessation. The cry for cessation by the Igbos came later after the coup because of a different reason.

If the Igbos hadn't started the coup, it would have been different story.
Its good to Know there are still some sensible Igbos out there...
Most small boys here that are shouting up and down have never for 1 day done research on the Biafran War and buy books of History that will clear their mind...
They just shout up n down cos Jona is frm one damn Zone which I dont care about...
Jona shud go and open a Boutique, I hope he can run a shop sha!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by ikweremilitant: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
makazona:
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

nawao

http://eagleyereportconnect..de/2015/01/igbos-hate-me-because-of-biafra-war.html?m=1
am nt a buhari fan but i think u guys are stretchng hs illetracy to a limit.4 Godsake no one wil be dis stupid.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by eagleeye2: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
gabuzee:

I remember GEJ signed a 1 Term deal with PDP n OBJ but now hes forcefully going for second term.
I also remember Jona is Fighting Corruption by Making Stella Oduah walk about freely..
Hypocrisy Indeed!
I wish someone can understand my point of view. GEJ, has never claimed to be Mr Integrity. GEJ has never claimed to be the man of his words, neither is his supporters trying to sell him as a squeaky clean dude.
But Pa Buhari on the other hand has only one thing going for him.
HIS INTEGRITY; HIS WORD, HIS BOND etc
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by makazona(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2015
ikweremilitant:
am nt a buhari fan but i think u guys are stretchng hs illetracy to a limit.4 Godsake no one wil be dis stupid.

As u can see,i was not the one that wrote it.But i brought it to the notice of this house that GMB was quoted as saying such a thing.

so i must not be anti-GMB to inform d house of such.u dig?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. / My People Were Neglected For 8 Years In Enugu – Ekweremadu / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.