Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part (2558 Views)

Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / 24 Year Old Nigerian Lady Shot Dead By Ex-boyfriend (photos) / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by nasoeb: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Things took a different turn from the usual friendly atmosphere at the Bonny Heliport yesterday the 30th of Jan 2015, when a military man shot a lady to death at her private part, then killed himself. It was gathered that the wife of the deceased officer is pregnant and went for her usual anti-natal when it was discover that she is HIV positive, immediately she was told, she called up the husband with the sad news. On hearing this, the husband who called another officer to excort him somewhere but while the ignorant officer kept delaying, he got pissed and tired of waiting and left alone. Got to the heliport where the lady works, called her out, when she came, he bursted with anger on how she gave him the dreaded virus and had ruined his life, unknown to the lady, he triggered his gun and fired her at her private part and then shot himself. She died instantly while he died on the way to NLNG Hospital.
A very sad and scary event
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by Trut(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP, pishure of the woman or adonbilivit grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by OgenemaroKessy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't believe Your post cos am presently onboard Naval Gunboat in the same place you claim the event took place and there's nothing like that event. Plz check d source of your story.
No offense.
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by dkronicle(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
WtF, after i paid you 10G, all you could do was to pass me HiV ? D reason why d soldier shot himself was to continue d mission of shootin d giver.
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by Gmajor(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
op take it easy with your ''queens english''
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by nasoeb: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
You may currently be onboard then does that by any chance make my information incorrect. All you could do is make call to any NLG security detail or anyone working in RA/IA or residing in Bonny/FinimaN then come back here and clear your conscience. Cos I think its childish for you to disprove something "simply because you HAVEN'T heard it" kids do that, grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by citizenY(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
I don't believe Your post cos am presently onboard Naval Gunboat in the same place you claim the event took place and there's nothing like that event. Plz check d source of your story.
No offense.

Oga, O respect your position and right to use social media but please do not to reveal your location.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by temitemi1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
And d man died shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by nasoeb: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yes died on the way to the hospital
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by idupaul: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
No offense.

So U are a boat gunner..
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by nasoeb: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ha everybody dey fold medge put for trouser na, not after this news person go carry something put for any hole again
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by sefe73(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
So sad. Rip to D dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by MansaMoussa: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nairaland Auto-correct sef!grin
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by Chidonc(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
So by shootin her private part, he succeded in sendin d private part 1st 2 hell fire
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by Ayobami97(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nairaland! Shut Up!
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by vega84(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Foolish, anger management lacking seriously nw wat did he get? Killed his wife and unborn baby,killed his stupid self too. Him never hear say HIV can nw be managed? Abi is he nt aware that some people are living wit it?
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by vega84(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
No offense.
. This story doesn't sound fake to be me ooo
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by reaky(m): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2015
What a story
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by GBTYO: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Ab0ki?
Re: Lady Shot To Death At Her Private Part by nasoeb: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't knoww the identity of the officer yet (as in name or tribe).

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Stealing Corruption? / BREAKING NEWS: Federal High Court Dissolves 22 Rivers State LG Chairmen / Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.