Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead (2558 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) / PRESS RELEASE: Conviction Of Temisan Omatseye, Former Director General Of NIMASA / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by ceo247frolic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QVgzNU3xNWE/VdWV6mAursI/AAAAAAACjN8/8obFvs5i_RM/s320/Image-1.png[/img]

Professor Kevin Ndubuisi Nwosu Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with over 20 years career as a law lecturer is rumoured to be dead and his picture is on the DP of most of celeb friends with RIP.

The rumour of his death is so rife and because he is my friend,i have been down. My BFF in the US who is even closer to him is in shock and has been crying since yesterday..

Yesterday everyone we called confirmed the Death news crying and even his closest friends are mourning but sources just got a mail now which says he is in coma and battling for his life and we should pray for him....

This Was The Mail Recieved By Our Source:

I just came across your post on Professor Nwosu, the man Is not dead. His went into coma, I cant go into the nitty gritty because of confidentiality sake but let's just say the family are not in mourning and would not mourn. We are earnestly praying for the restoration of his health.
The words of people are powerful, and can go a long way in what determining outcome of things. I don't think any one would want people telling them to rest in peace, especially when they are battling for their life.
Please I would really appreciate if you put the post down

Thanks''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/kevin-nwosu-former-director.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Poor journalism has eaten deep into Nigeria like cancer.. get well Prof.
Re: Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok...Prof quick recovery...no evil fashioned against you shall prosper.

Which cathedral does he worship? So that we can call on their god to intervene shocked
Re: Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by boujaye: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QVgzNU3xNWE/VdWV6mAursI/AAAAAAACjN8/8obFvs5i_RM/s320/Image-1.png[/img]

Professor Kevin Ndubuisi Nwosu Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with over 20 years career as a law lecturer is rumoured to be dead and his picture is on the DP of most of celeb friends with RIP.

The rumour of his death is so rife and because he is my friend,i have been down. My BFF in the US who is even closer to him is in shock and has been crying since yesterday..

Yesterday everyone we called confirmed the Death news crying and even his closest friends are mourning but sources just got a mail now which says he is in coma and battling for his life and we should pray for him....

This Was The Mail Recieved By Our Source:

I just came across your post on Professor Nwosu, the man Is not dead. His went into coma, I cant go into the nitty gritty because of confidentiality sake but let's just say the family are not in mourning and would not mourn. We are earnestly praying for the restoration of his health.
The words of people are powerful, and can go a long way in what determining outcome of things. I don't think any one would want people telling them to rest in peace, especially when they are battling for their life.
Please I would really appreciate if you put the post down

Thanks''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/kevin-nwosu-former-director.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
May God keep him alive IJN
Re: Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by ranjitha21(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Poor journalism has eaten deep into Nigeria like cancer.
Re: Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead by Queennikky(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
All these blogs that wants you to click for them to earn....... Always false alarm or info

(1) (Reply)

African Oil Economy Angola's Currency (kwanza) Still 158.83 To The Dollar / Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.