Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin (1243 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your GIRL/BOYFRIEND? / Do You Have A Girl/boyfriend Whom You Call Your Love? / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by val4sure(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just be sincere,what if your current boy/girl friend whom u love,cherish and adore so much and also planning a future together suddenly inform u that he/she will be getting married to another fellow, to the extend of inviting you as an honoured guest.

Is it wise to attent or not?
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by iceberylin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Attend with a Gun angry

2 Likes

Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
congratulate her...simple
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
I will ensure I use the wedding IV to wipe my nostrils in her present, but if she sends it via courier to my address I will write back to sender in caps lock and return it to her address. She dey craze ni smiley
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have long accepted dat the 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship is d most temporal and insecure relationship on earth.

So if he or she opts to walk away u shd simply move on. No biggies.

Boyfriend-girlfriend love no be complete love oh.

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by val4sure(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
I will ensure I use the wedding IV to wipe my nostrils in her present, but if she sends it via courier to my address I will write back to sender in caps lock and return it to her address. She dey craze ni smiley

Guy u harsh
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by AriDsexy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
obongproff:
I have long accepted dat the 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship is d most temporal and insecure relationship on earth.

So if he or she opts to walk away u shd simply move on. No biggies.

Boyfriend-girlfriend love no be complete love oh.

*clears throat*
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
AriDsexy:

*clears throat*

why u day clear throat na? Abi no be true I talk?
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by AriDsexy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
obongproff:

why u day clear throat na? Abi no be true I talk?

Lol,I just had a small itch,so I had to clear it.

Preach on.
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by mytime24(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gay thread, i jump am pass
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
AriDsexy:

Preach on.

hmm! I shd preach on abi?

But na true na. When ppl are dating, der is no legal bond. Der is nothing really binding u to ur boyfriend/girlfriend oda dan word-of-mouth professing of love dat he or she is mine, finito.

But d way ppl day carry d mata for head like say dem want date use win olympics, e tire me. Heartbreak is only supposed to happen in marriage and not dating becos of d commitments involved.

If am dating a girl and she chooses to marry someone else becos she thinks am not yet ready, mfana ibaga. Life goes on!

Simple!
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
AriDsexy:

Preach on.

Dat reminds me. Babe, I bin tell u to add me for fb, "but u didnt did it. Why na? Did u forgotten or u just come and be forming busying"cheesy
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by tpiah01: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Monicasque(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I wud feel hurt and betrayed. Wud ignore the invitation. Delete his number and distroy everything dat reminds me of him. Den cry until my heart is healed.even if it means crying for weeks it dnt matter. As long as i wil b healing
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Monicasque(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
I wud feel hurt and betrayed. Wud ignore the invitation. Delete his number and distroy everything dat reminds me of him. Den cry until my heart is healed.even if it means crying for weeks it dnt matter. As long as i wil b healing, and wud propably never speak to him ever again in my life. Even a simple hello i wud never do. Y reward him with humanity for hurting me
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by desol4real(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy for him,
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by AriDsexy(f): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2015
obongproff:

Dat reminds me. Babe, I bin tell u to add me for fb, "but u didnt did it. Why na? Did u forgotten or u just come and be forming busying"cheesy

I forgotten o grin

I don't know ur full name.
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by tpiah01: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
val4sure:
Just be sincere,what if your current boy/girl friend whom u love,cherish and adore so much and also planning a future together suddenly inform u that he/she will be getting married to another fellow, to the extend of inviting you as an honoured guest.

Is it wise to attent or not?

Shows you never knew him/her to begin with.

If you did not know he or she was dating someone else and planning marriage?

I'd say don't attend the wedding if that's the case.
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by val4sure(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Monicasque:
I wud feel hurt and betrayed. Wud ignore the invitation. Delete his number and distroy everything dat reminds me of him. Den cry until my heart is healed.even if it means crying for weeks it dnt matter. As long as i wil b healing, and wud propably never speak to him ever again in my life. Even a simple hello i wud never do. Y reward him with humanity for hurting me

I love your sincerity,as for me attending the wedding will be catastrophic becos I might end us ruining the event
Re: How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
AriDsexy:

I forgotten o grin

I don't know ur full name.

why did u come and forgotten na.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Girls In New Relationships Do But Will Never Admit To / Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere / His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.