Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Niit Scholarship - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Niit Scholarship (1307 Views)

CCT vs NIIT / My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. / NIIT Na Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Scholarship by omowe(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2006
Good afternoon Nairalanders,
Can anyone help me out? I got NIIT scholarship to learn Oracle but I'm just starting a part time programm at a Polythecnic. I am employed in one of this multinationals and learning Oracle won't really be needed in the job I'm doing.
Do you really think I can find a good job with SSCE and Oracle certification?
Re: Niit Scholarship by zogo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2006
Hey u crack my head here!
did u say u work with a multinational firm? Did u also say u run a part time prog in the polythechnic? wats the question about u asking if u can get a job with SSCE? or u want to quite the current job?
Re: Niit Scholarship by omowe(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2006
Zogo,
I would have love to move into the IT world where the real thing is at the moment. All I'm asking is that is it possible for one with SSCE to learn Oracle and get a better job elsewhere?
Re: Niit Scholarship by samueamide: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
No point in resigning halve bread is beta than one buiscuit, if i were you, i will continue to manage it as you are doing it presently coz in no time you will forget the stress of starting, do all for now, u neva can tell wen they will b usefull. as for the scholarship, opputunity lost ones they said can not be regain. wise up Bro

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Freezes Abnormally (what Can I Do) / Can I Download Euation Editor Has A Plugin For Ms-office / Problem With Acer Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.