Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? (1185 Views)

POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by olumite2014(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
1. Latest on The Chibok Girls
2.Latest on NNPC Scam
3.Latest on Police pension fund
4.Latest on Missing 20Billion
5.Where the $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres. GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to campaign!
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Wuuworld(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
With the best of my knowledge,u don't have voting card.....All the questions above,did any of them relate to ur personal problem,why do u wanna pay a high price for a low living?
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by jars9: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dillusional man, I think you are sick like you don't know those that promise to make the country ungovernable, this is the result of that statement, so channel your question to them because immediately after the election the killing started.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op and Zahra Buhari are classmates.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
i can only take you serious when you go back and get good education.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by olumite2014(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr oga,for your information,the primary responsibility of a resonsible president in a country is security not personal benefit.

Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
1.GEJ sey hin no go answer.

2.GEJ sey hin no need ur vote to win..

3.GEJ sey if e vex u make u go chop stone or mak u go look bush or better still go down ur street & hug that transformer..

Thanks for your understanding..
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by olumite2014(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
I now confirm that over 50 percent of all those supporting GEJ are fools.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Redoil: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
olumite2014:
I now confirm that over 50 percent of all those supporting GEJ are fools.
Bros, but your written english is bad na, we will reply you when you stop towing Buhari's path.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
customized13:
Bros, but your written english is bad na, we will reply you when you stop towing Buhari's path.
[/s]
Stop derailing and provide answers to his questions.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
Stop derailing and provide answers to his questions.
I will answer after i see Buhari's certificate.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:
I will answer after i see Buhari's certificate.
You can't give answers you don't have.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You can't give answers you don't have.
Same way buhari cannot give what he doesn't have, education grin
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by olumite2014(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:

GMB says anybody that have issue with his result should go to court, INEC has cleared him,so why false accusation? If his result which INEC have already confirm is not enough,kindly get a lawyer to avoid blasphemy.
I believe u sef don have OND.

Rubbish.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:
I mean I would have been awed if you could give answers to those questions instead of running around circles. Those are questions targeted at a President who has been there for a term and intends to go back for another term and you his supporters can't even give even "tips" to those questions?? What a shame!
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
olumite2014:

GMB says anybody that have issue with his result should go to court, INEC has cleared him,so why false accusation? If his result which INEC have already confirm is not enough,kindly get a lawyer to avoid blasphemy.
I believe u sef don have OND.

Rubbish.
You are funny grin

In fact, I attended same school with Buhari, and I equally don't have SSCE certificate, not to talk of OND. grin
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
ayukdaboss:

I mean I would have been awed if you could give answers to those questions instead of running around circles. Those are questions targeted at a President who has been there for a term and intends to go back for another term and you his supporters can't even give even "tips" to those questions?? What a shame!
[/s] hypocrite
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:
hypocrite
Forget hypocrisy Mr. Man..so you don't have any clue to those questions? And you're always here screaming"GEJ Till 2019"?? No kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? by Nwabekeyi2: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
[s]You are funny grin

In fact, I attended same school with Buhari, and I equally don't have SSCE certificate, not to talk of OND. grin[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / Yoruba Will Destroy Their Destiny By Voting For Buhari – Adeniji / Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.