Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega (1182 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Have you ever heard Jonathan or PDP politicians advised their supporters to go and pick up their PVCs? No.
They refuse to tell their supporters to pick up PVCs but now complaining about INEC. INEC is not in position to take PVCs to peoples' home. If you want to vote, you go out there and pick up your PVC and then vote politicians of your choice.

Have you ever seen Jonathan or Sambo mingling with common man and telling them why they should re-elect them? No

Have you ever heard PDP politicians describe what they have achieved in the last five years despite unprecedented revenue that came Nigeria's way? No

I have seen and heard Buhari and Osinbajo at every campaign and every opportunity they have to tell their supporters to pick up PVCs and ready to vote on election day. It is only Buhari/Osinbajo who have been campaignin across Niger and telling the people what they intend to do if voted into office.

Osinbajo campaign pictures earlier today in Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2015
more of Osinbajo campaign tonight in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Little crowd, big crowd, market crowd, motor park crow...... Osinbajo has been doing his thing nationwide and winning minds everywhere he went so far.

more of APC campaign pictures

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2015
No you all know why APC is popular nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by agabusta: 2:55am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
more of Osinbajo campaign tonight in Ibadan.

Two of your pictures below are from Lagos event, not Ibadan. I was physically present there today. It was a youth interactive session with Prof Osinbajo, it held at one event centre in Abule Onigbagbo area of Ikeja, close to that Etiebet's house on Mobalaji Bank Anthony way.

It was a very wonderful event. The Prof spoke brilliantly and i'm more convinced that he and his Oga, the people's General are indeed the change agents they claim they are.

If he was still in Ibadan for another event in the evening, then this man must be really strong. I left the place around 5:30pm, drove home and did a sound sleep. That is the reason i'm even awake now and chilling with nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by eye4eye: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Good job PYO.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by adaweezy(m): 3:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by nzeadachie: 3:18am On Mar 01, 2015
WASTING OF TIME AND MONEY

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by chamboy(m): 4:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Prof Osinbajo
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by xreal: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2015
I repeat...

APC=CIVILIZATION
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2015
if osibande like let him campaign with his daughter naked.......we won't vote him....he is a pastor so should mind his ministry work, he can't cheat God
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by stinggy(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
WASTING OF TIME AND MONEY
Your time or your money? undecided
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Ademusiwa1: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't want osibanjo to waste money pushing for what he will never get. Because it is 2 countries that why people think there is cabal.

Because osibanjo father in law was telling lies many years ago. His father inlaw betrayer of our people got us into this situation.
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's to show you how useless and senseless pdp and thier supporters is.
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by 9jatriot(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
PUSH1:
How does that concern the elections?

Shhhhh, that's becomrich himself. Ignore him is the best advice I can give u.
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by signz: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
9jatriot:

No mind am. E be like say him be new person for this forum. Him no sabi the most influential person in NL cheesy
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
For him backyard sha

signz:

No mind am. E be like say him be new person for this forum. Him no sabi the most influential person in NL cheesy
Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anyway. T. U.

9jatriot:

Re: Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega by sammyj: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin Let me borrow words from madam SHIPOPOTEMUS "Thumbs up to our incoming incumbent Vice President" !!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Propose Bill to Give Speaker,Deputy Life Pension,Lavish Benefits / Braekink........ Buhari Wins All Units In Kano-vanguard / CAN, Jonathan And Isreal Take Their War On Muslims To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.