Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (49931 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by bayulll01(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

Congrats .....
u don't need to congratulate me miss,i aint a saint,but I believe ladies should be respected in relationship,if she says she want sex we will have it,and if she says she dint want I will respect her decision,u cute though sent u a pm.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Juliano47(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
If Only She knows.... sad lipsrsealed
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Why are guys so wicked, instead of helping the poor girl they are raining abuses.

Come girl, come to daddy and you will never be ashamed again.

You too will have a story to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by chigoizie7(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear oda gals talk about dia first time.....

If @ your age u are willing and ready to have sex and denu couldn't get it. Then smthing is really wrong somewhere, are u dat ugly and disfigured that guys cnt seem to notice u? My opinion though.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
am 25
Of course! and I'm 55!! Nice to meet you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
bayulll01:
u don't need to congratulate me miss,i aint a saint,but I believe ladies should be respected in relationship,if she says she want sex we will have it,and if she says she dint want I will respect her decision,u cute though sent u a pm.
Hmm even when the pressures mount?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
i gat my first class in my 100 level already...so wat else ar u talking abt dude?
LOL..A friend of mine had 6.9 points in 100 Level and he only struggled to graduate with second class lower.

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
LOL..A friend of mine had 6.9 points in 100 Level and he only struggled to graduate with second class lower.
dats ur friend..do i look lyk ur friend?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
6.9?? .... Dude I thought the highest is 5.0 'omo' falling hand things cry ..... Abeg which university?

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

6.9?? .... Dude I thought the highest is 5.0 'omo' falling hand things cry
hahaha..his friend strugled to graduate cuz he had 6.9 100L..lol...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
bayulll01:
tnx
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

If @ your age u are willing and ready to have sex and denu couldn't get it. Then smthing is really wrong somewhere, are u dat ugly and disfigured that guys cnt seem to notice u? My opinion though.
pls check my dp and tell me wat u tink i am...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
ITbomb:
Why are guys so wicked, instead of helping the poor girl they are raining abuses.

Come girl, come to daddy and you will never be ashamed again.

You too will have a story to tell.
lol
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Of course! and I'm 55!! Nice to meet you cheesy
am no longer 25. Am nw 81 tongue
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

hahaha
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by bayulll01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
tnx
Welcome
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

Come on..not in all schools. Do your research wink

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
dats ur friend..do i look lyk ur friend?
Beyonce, you don vex be that o?...You no resemble my friend ...Although you go still be my friend..

I was just trying to let you understand that being in first class in your first year does not guarantee anything..capisce ?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
am no longer 25. Am nw 81 tongue
really? well, tomorrow is my 115th birthday cool
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by bayulll01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

Hmm even when the pressures mount?
u don't get it,if we agree to do it why not but I will never force her or coerce anybody becos sex is meant to enjoy,how will I enjoy it when she just leave her body and I will suffering myself
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Clinton594:

oh you're no longer a Virgin, I thought it was only GEJ that is clueless .

and BTW for a first class student it's not
"am 25" rather "I'm 25" .
"for heaven's sake " and not "heaven sake" .....

don't come and start forming Zahra Buhari here,
please face your studies and stop talking virginity shiiit
it's a social network dude!...and wat eva i post n my choice of words sudnt get u angry ok...u sudnt hate me...am only hia to meet nice pipl( not pipl lyk u) and to have fun....u get?

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
really? well, tomorrow is my 115th birthday cool
hahahaha..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by bayulll01(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

6.9?? .... Dude I thought the highest is 5.0 'omo' falling hand things cry ..... Abeg which university?
UI use 7.0 CGPA so its depends but the one that is generally accepted is 5.0 reply my pm I beg
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
hahahaha..
What you don't like that? come closer lemme whisper something to your ear
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Beyonce, you don vex be that o?...You no resemble my friend ...Although you go still be my friend..

I was just trying to let you understand that being in first class in your first year does not guarantee anything..capisce ?
yeah i understand....i was jst kidding though...my sch havnt even shown us our year one first semester results aprt frm d GES...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
yeah i understand....i was jst kidding though...my sch havnt even shown us our year one first semester results aprt frm d GES...
Well, you've already predicted first class. I know you're very smart, first class would be a very small feat for you cool
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Well, you've already predicted first class. I know you're very smart, first class would be a very small feat for you cool
Yeah..Amen. dats my goal..tnx
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by eniafet: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
if a lady is going the wrong way i think the best thing to do is to correct her instead of hurling insult on her am coming u wanna fo read
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by mytime24(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
cool shocked shocked
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by adexsimply(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
mytime24:
cool shocked shocked
Are you that friend of mine? wink
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by femjastic112(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Com and see what u've been missing babe, its not too late.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear oda gals talk about dia first time.....
She needs change!. A-FI-C , CHANGE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.