Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims (1692 Views)

See What A Governor Is Doing To Hide His Loots From The EFCC And Police (video) / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2015
http://pamelageller.com/2015/01/us-proposes-muslim-race-category-for-2020-census.html/

Obama is proposing to create a new race group within the US censor demograph and he wants Arabs, which were hitherto classified as Caucasian to be recognized as Arab-American.
Given that vast majority of Arabs in the US are Muslims, this will thus amount to creating a new demograph specifically drawn along religious lines.

This piece of jihad legislation will eventually give Muslims (in a secular America) a special and elevated position above other religions and political clout.

When will people see this Man for who he is?

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2015
So,what are u trying to tell use,we have jews,hispanic,y not Arabs and for ur info there r many Arab xtians in usa
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Rubbish from a foolish op.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Rubbish from a foolish op.

Your mother is a wh0re to arab camels.

fool
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Your mother is a wh0re to arab camels.

fool

Your mother is a wh0re that sleeps with dogs. You son of a slut!
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Your mother is a wh0re that sleeps with dogs. You son of a slut!

Fark off you arab slave
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Fark off you arab slave

Go and fvck your mother like you always do.
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Go and fvck your mother like you always do.

you slave of an arab slave
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

you slave of an arab slave

Shut up, you son of a slut.
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Mubbyleey(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
OBama KnoWs aLot AbouT IsLam... SO he Gas ReSpecT ISlam!
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Shut up, you son of a slut.

Better than a fool who blindly follows the religion of a mad diseased arab ped0phile armed robber
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by nzeadachie: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:
http://pamelageller.com/2015/01/us-proposes-muslim-race-category-for-2020-census.html/

Obama is proposing to create a new race group within the US censor demograph and he wants Arabs, which were hitherto classified as Caucasian to be recognized as Arab-American.
Given that vast majority of Arabs in the US are Muslims, this will thus amount to creating a new demograph specifically drawn along religious lines.

This piece of jihad legislation will eventually give Muslims (in a secular America) a special and elevated position above other religions and political clout.

When will people see this Man for who he is?

1 Like

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Better than a fool who blindly follows the religion of a mad diseased arab ped0phile armed robber

Foolish man like you. I am not a muslim. Go back to bed and fvck your mama.
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Foolish man like you. I am not a muslim. Go back to bed and fvck your mama.

Yeah right!

Taqiyya mudslim
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Sincerenigerian and GBTYO why the curses and insults on each other? grin grin grin
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Freelancer00(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2015
The OP can never have brain again. I've been noticing his posts. if he's not being a bigot, he's being tribalistic. He's on a roll

1 Like

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Freelancer00:
The OP can never have brain again. I've been noticing his posts. if he's not being a bigot, he's being tribalistic. He's on a roll

I am a bigot for calling out on your muslim terrorists and fascist religion?

I am a tribalist for pointing out your hypocrisy?

Then so be it!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/85wd2xk4iy0k8w1i446z2uj9eenjh0421282985[/img]
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Freelancer00(m): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

I am a bigot for calling out on your muslim terrorists and fascist religion?

I am a tribalist for pointing out your hypocrisy?

Then so be it!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/85wd2xk4iy0k8w1i446z2uj9eenjh0421282985[/img]
e obvious sey u nor just get sense. No quote me abeg, I been dey tidy babe for here
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Freelancer00:
e obvious sey u nor just get sense. No quote me abeg, I been dey tidy babe for here

I hope she gives you herpes
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Freelancer00(m): 1:49am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Lmao. U obviously starved of something, what could that be?
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Freelancer00:
Lmao. U obviously starved of something, what could that be?

That was fast... 2 minute nigga
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Chai! See curse. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Truckpusher(m): 1:52am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Nigga couldn't bite . grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigga couldn't bite . grin

Nigga game is weak grin grin grin
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Truckpusher(m): 1:57am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Nigga game is weak grin grin grin

I tell ya cheesy
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by Freelancer00(m): 2:02am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Goodnight sir!
Re: Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims by GBTYO: 2:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Freelancer00:
Goodnight sir!

sleep it off like a b1tch who just got phucked hard

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope / Jonathan Goofed Again: Power To Nominate Is Different From Power To Appoint. / Naira Will Soon Sell At 300naira To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.