Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God (33074 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
It should be very clear to us that there are differences between predictions and prophesies. And i could remember when reading some of those prophesies then, it was made mentioned that prayer would avert some of those prophesies if we would earnestly pray...
This is not worthy to be a topic at all, i'm saying this not because i'm a religious freak nor being sentimental but because we are not worthy to talk back in such cases. Was God not determined to destroy the people of nineveh, but he later changed his mind because they cried out to him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by jesunbe: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
the post u created....wat does it magnify?...is it God or wat?.............how do gather d prophecies....... May God have mercy....true men of God speaks God's mind......though many may predict but prophecy from God will come to pass
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by alotofgrace(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Johnson Suleiman also said FASHOLA AND TINUBU WOULD FIGHT BITTERLY IN 2014
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by rabimlomo: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
festusfeezy:
eeeeh! May be because we didnt believe in them n pray well dats y they were not fulfilled
Even the good ones like winning the pageant?
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by rabimlomo: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Onliie:
why didnt you write out the ones that are fulfilled too
Those are not relevant. Any body can make predictions. The difference between an ordinary prediction and a revelation is that revelation should be 100% accurate.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin yes little boy.
dis will make front page, cos its mock christians. Buh wen we see stories like how muhammed raped a 9 years old grl, ya all will be running and crying crocodile tears. Or abt d splitting of d moon, or how d man married his daughter in law, how he killed a jew grls family and husband and ends up marrying dem. Take a bold step and address d issues I said most importantly d raping of aishat by a man who is supposed to be her grandpa, and d eternal e*rection promised dose who kill for d sake of a moon god. Address all dis and stop forming bozz

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by greatCharley(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
All of your claims might be right because am not sure of them. but Apostle Johnson Suleiman did not prophesy division in APC after their presidential primaries. I heard him say as far back as June last year, that APC will convincingly win the forth coming election, but will never rule because the polls will be manipulated.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by AdamuUcheOla: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oye50:

If only u knew the gravity of what u just posted here only to get NL 'likes'. Pls back ur statement by mentioning just 1 failed prophecy of the Bible. And if u can't, u need to repent of that statement cos its a silly talk. Jesus assured us that we would all pay for such talks

He has provided you with a link; have you checked it out?
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by abitex577(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Every prophecy has a condition attached to it for it to happen, you don't judge prophecy that way that it did not happen? First one needs to know the will of God regarding that matter. Jonah was sent to Nineveh to prophecy doom on the city but did the prophecy come to pass no, the people humbled themselves and prayed and seek the face of God and God showed them mercy. Does it mean it was not God that sent him? No, it was God. Does it mean he was a fake prophet? No, he was genuine. Likewise, a prophet was sent to king Hezekiah and told he should put his house in order, for he will die. Before the prophet could go far, Hezekiah understood he could change the hand of God in the place of prayer, the same prophet was told to inform him that 15 mores was added to his years. The bible says what is revealed is for us and our children that we may live according to the will of God. So the prophecy not coming to pass is not necessarily that they are not men of God or they never heard God, it shows that our people do listen to the prophecies and put their houses in order so that what has been prophesied negatively will not come to past.

[quote author=lalasticlala post=30316023][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Onliie(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
rabimlomo:

Those are not relevant. Any body can make predictions. The difference between an ordinary prediction and a revelation is that revelation should be 100% accurate.
Not relevant? You sound like a prejudiced fellow.Place them side by side and let people decide whether they are relevant or not
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by aku626(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=13pt] BIBLE GOD DECEIVING PEOPLE SINCE 321BC [/size]

"Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this
people."
Jeremiah 4:10

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived." Jeremiah 20:7

"And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet." Ezekiel 14:9

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:11

cc: Francistony grin grin
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭18-19‬ NKJV)
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by LewisO: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Unfaithful fellows! undecided
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
DECEIVERS sad
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Onliie(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
It's no longer news that our Nigerian representative won Ms. Congeniality in the Ms. Universe competition held recently
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by rapture22(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
pls folk did Nigeria not do well in the just concluded world of course we did at least we were the one with Algeria that flag africa
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Kingsasian(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Who released this one

tongue grin
that guy na big psycho....hahahahahahaha
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Onozboy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm ...lalasticlala who are you to judge any man of God
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by joeyekembele: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
We must be very careful at passing comments on things that pertain God. He is not a man that he should lie.
If we are good students of the bible, we must reckon with the facts that prophecies must not come to pass as given and spoken by prophets.
Before I continue, I wanna state without mincing words that, not all prophecies are from God. However, not all prophecies that come from God happen as they are given also. Some are given as warning and a simple prayer for forgiveness by the intended recipient can change the hands of time in this regard. To understand this, the following instances can siffice:
1. When God sent Jonah to Niniveh, a city in today Iraq, the prophecy was that they would perish. Jonah, though wanted to shun the journey, went by divine arrangement and gave the prophecy as given to him. The Ninivites got the prophecy and the bible says they put on sack cloth in repentance and God changed his mind. Today, Niniveh is still in existing else it would have been in extinction like Sodom and Gomorah.
2. In the same scripture, God sent a prophet to a certain king that at about a certain time, the king would die. The king having received the prophecy did not sit and wait for his prophesied death. Instead he went into his inner chamber and rent his cloth and prayed to God in repentance. God in his mercy added yet more years to him. He lived till he exhausted the added years.
From the foregone, you may be convinced that his ways are different from the ways of men.
Lastly, I put it to you that prophecy is not an end itself but a means to an end. If it is given to you and it is favourable, you may wish to resort to it. But if it is unfavourable, youmay wish to upturn it by your action of repentance.

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Onozboy:
Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm ...lalasticlala who are you to judge any man of God

It's obvious am not the writer of this article....

Besides I didn't see any Prophet not to talk of touching one...
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
aku626:

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭18-19‬ NKJV)

And how is this coherent with the verse i quoted
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

people."

"And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet." Ezekiel 14:9

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:11

u still dhe talk, ma God preaches peace buh ya moon god talks abt killing dose who do not worship him, ya god promise eternal e*rection to dose who kill in his name. And am ashame ya opening ya mouth, a man as old as aishat grandpa slept wif aishat at d age of 9, and thigh her at d age of 6, wad kind of god will allow such. A god dat allows slave sex, sleeping wif captives and raping dem, browse more ya see isil doing dis and saying its d moon god wishes. And ya proud of such god! Ya shld spit on his face for allowing such, a god dat says women are less or half intelligent as men, a god dat supports adultery. Wad a god?
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Ruthie123: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Aprime:
So which are you going to bash first;

These humble servants and their prophecies

OR

The Bible and It's failed prophecies?
There is no failed prophecy in the Bible
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

people."

the above applies to people like u, especially the last part.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
the above applies to people like u, especially the last part.

And he will then roast them (all those he has deceived) in hell after deiceving them abi
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by bolliejay(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wat if genuiene repetance and prayers changed them?
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And he will then roast them (all those he has deceived) in hell after deiceving them abi
he will roast rapist and dose dat defile children as young as 9 years old
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

u will equally roast if u dont change.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Rilwayne001: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
u will equally roast if u dont change.
For quoting his own inspired scripture

Nahhh...you will.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

For quoting his own inspired scripture

Nahhh...you will.
I asked dem just to sell d point dat I will be entitled to 72 virgins if I commit suicide or die in d name of their moon god, none wants to explain. And I heard eternal e*rection is guaranteed if I join boko, dat paradise go sweet oooo, by d way wad of d suicide women, dose dat mean dey will get 72 virgin men wif big roasters? Wow, moon god must be a generous god. Waiting for dem to elaborate cos I can't wait to convert, d pleasures in paradise will be extremely perfect. Ma fellow guys dat like boobs according to our comic prophet d boobs no matter hw ya press it won't fall, won't ya like dat kind of paradise. Heaven or paradise pick one now
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by markettray: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Various Religious Claims, prediction & prophecies
Please give me JUST ONE FAILED BIBLE PROPHECY?
Weathermen with all their modern gadgets can not predict the weather accurately for more than two days! So if someone can predict accurately into the far future covering more than 10centuries without education, modern gadget it means that the prediction is of one who no doubt knows the end from the beggining.

HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF UNCOUNTABLE BIBLE REVELATIONS & FULFILLED PROPHECIES

a. GOD DECLARES THE EARTH IS ROUND: It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth... - Isa 40:22 (740-680 B.C.) Most ancient civilizations believed that the world was flat. Their mariners would not venture too far out into the oceans fearing that they would go over the "edge" into some unknown, fearsome abyss.

b. IT SHOWS US THE EARTH IS HANGING IN OUTER SPACE: He stretcheth out the north over the empty place,and hangeth the earth upon nothing. - Job 26:7 ( 2000 B.C.)The majority of ancient traditions and legends would speak of the earth as being supported by huge pillars or on the back of some giant tortoise. When these moved, then you will have earthquakes.

d. IT SHOWS US THE ATMOSPHERE HAS WEIGHT:
To make the weight for the winds... - Job 28:25 ( 2000 B.C.) It was only in the 1600's, that Galileo discovered that air has weight.

j. IT SHOWS US THE HYDROLOGIC CYCLE OF WATER:
All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. - Eccl 1:7 ( 950 B.C. ) The process of evaporation and condensation of water were
only discovered by Galileo in 1630.

o. IT SHOWS US THE REALITY OF ADAM AND EVE:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth... - Gen 1:27-28 ( 1450 B.C. ) Mitochondrial DNA is inherited always and only from the mother. A researcher, Rebecca Cann, studied the mitochondrial DNA of the placenta of babies from 147 women from America,Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. All the babies' DNA could be unmistakably traced to one woman. (Jan 11, 1998, Newsweek, Inc,)

q. IT SHOWS US THE PRACTICE OF CIRCUMCISION ON
THE EIGHTH DAY: And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your
generations... - Gen 17:12 ( 1450 B.C. ) One simple aspect of God's command to Abraham helped
prevent excessive bleeding with circumcision of the newborn. That was the instruction that the rite should be done on the eighth day of life. Modern medicine has come to understand the mechanisms at work in the clotting of blood. Of major importance in blood clotting is prothrombin, a compound made in the liver and the precursor of the active clotting agent thrombin. It has been well established that within a few hours after birth prothrombin becomes relatively depleted and does not become replenished by the infant's liver until about the eighth day of life. ( Russel J. Thomsen, M.D., Medical Wisdom From the Bible, Old Tappan, New Jersey:
Fleming H. Revell Company, 1974, pg 17 )

a. IT PREDICTED THE RETURN OF THE JEWS TO THEIR
LAND BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD: And I will bring you ( the Jews ) out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye ( you ) are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. - Ezek 20:34 ( 592-570 B.C. ) I will say to the north ( a reference to Russia, et al ), Give up; and to the south ( a reference to Ethiopia, et al ), Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth. - Isa 43:6 ( 740-680 BC )
The Bible hinted that the world will not end until the Jews are first back in their own Land. Historically, because of their continuous disobedience toward God, the nation of Israel was destroyed and the Jews were scattered in 70 AD by the Romans. However, after World War II, on May 14, 1948, almost 2,000 years later, and against all odds, the Jews were given back their land by order of the United Nations. Israel earnt the distinction of being the only people in the world who had been dispersed and regathered to their land after almost two millennia(2000 years).

l. IT PREDICTED THE COMING ONE-WORLD LEADER
(THE ANTI-CHRIST ) AND GOVERNMENT: … and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb… - Rev 13:7-8 ( 96 A.D. ) Towards the end of this age, countries all over the world will largely gravitate towards a “One-World Government” with a “One-World Leader” – the Anti- Christ. Presently, the political leaders of the world are awakening to the stark reality that their nations cannot survive in isolation. The onslaught of globalization, the new, borderless economy, the advent of the Internet, the possible environmental catastrophes facing mankind – global warming, ozone depletion, etc, and international conflicts and crises, which require multinational cooperative efforts to resolve, are inevitably forcing all these nations to come together in interdependence. The latest trend in the world is towards the concept of “The New World Order,” “Globalization” and “Global Governance.” The formation of international bodies like the UN ( United Nations ), WTO ( World Trade Organization ), ICJ ( International Court of Justice ) IMF ( International Monetary Fund ) and ICC ( International Criminal Court ) are systematically laying the groundwork for this coming New World Order. These, together with the formation of the Common Markets ( NAFTA, EU & ASEAN ) are drawing the nations of the world into a “One- World Government”. Hell is a prepared place for an unprepared people.

m. IT PREDICTED THE COMING "MARK OF THE BEAST"
( 666 ): And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right
hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save (except) he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Rev 13:16-17 The Anti-Christ, when he appears in the coming Tribulation period, will cause everyone to have a particular mark in their right hands or foreheads in order to buy or sell. This technology to control the world’s commerce is already at our doorstep – the Human ID Implant or the RFID ( radio frequency identification ) tags. Presently, we are heading towards a cashless system where eventually all economic transactions may be made through the microchips, implanted in our right hands or on our foreheads. The “plastic card” ( ATM, VISA, MASTERCARD, etc.) is the intermediate medium which will eventually lead to the use of microchips There is no advantage to be near the light if the eyes are closed.
AP, February, 2002, “Answer to Security Prayer? – Human ID-chip implants”, it states: “Sept 11 catapults security industry into an era of uncharted possibilities - not to mention a human-rights minefield. WASHINGTON - Embedding a computer chip the size of a long grain of rice beneath a person’s skin could be the answer to a need for foolproof security at vital installations.
The Straits Times, Singapore, March 26, 1998 states: In 10 years you will have... a chip in your head
Take out your wallet and count the number of cards you carry, not to mention all the Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) that you have to memorize for every possible transaction… Everything from employment and medical records to financial status can be written into the chip. Add a short-range wireless transmitter-receiver, implant the whole thing under your skin, and you have a personal transponder, just like those in aeroplanes… Even grocery-shopping could be easier. Just walk into a store and pick up whatever you want to buy. No more queues at the cashier’s counter. All this could be a reality in 10 years’ time. Hell is an abiding place, but no resting place.

IT PREDICTED THE SPEED OF TRAVEL AND THE EXPONENTIAL INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE IN THE END TIMES:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Dan 12:4 The Bible predicted that in the Last Days, many people would be traveling to and fro at incredible speed and there would be an explosion of knowledge. In the last 5,000 years of observable, human history, technology has hardly changed – man lived off the land and the fastest speed he could travel was on horseback. But in the last 100 years or so, we are communicating with the speed of light and traveling past the speed of sound. The Twentieth Century alone saw the invention of cars, trains, planes, radio, television, satellites, rockets, computers, the internet, et al. Knowledge is estimated to be doubling every two years. Technology is moving so fast that what’s new today will be obsolete in less than a year’s time.

IT PREDICTED THE DRYING UP OF THE RIVER EUPHRATES AND THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON: And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared… which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty… into a place
called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. - Rev 16:12-16 The Bible tells us that towards the end of the Tribulation period, the River Euphrates will dry up to allow an assemblage of formidable armies from the East (China, etc) to cross into Israel for the last great battle – the Battle of Armageddon, the Mother of all Battles, where all the great armies of the world will converge. It is also of interest to note that today, we are seeing the reemergence of China as a world economic and military superpower. Turkey has built one of the world’s largest
dams - the Ataturk Dam on the River Euphrates. On January 13, 1990, she began to fill the reservoirs behind the giant Ataturk Dam. Anticipating her neighbors’ complaints, the Turks increased the water flow 50% before cutting it down to a trickle. Both Iraq and Syria protested to no avail. Today, it is possible to “dry up” this huge, gigantic river - the River Euphrates. We are not here to stay; we are here to go.

TYRE WOULD EXIST NO MORE:
• Nebuchadnezzar would defeat and plunder Tyre; another nation would break down Tyre's walls and “lay [its] stones and [its] timber and [its] dust in the midst of the water;” and Tyre would exist no more. Its dust would be scraped, and it would be “a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea.” Three years after the prophecy was made, Nedbuchadnezzar beseiged Tyre for thirteen years, in which time its residents fled to a nearby island, which they also named Tyre. Everybody thought the prophecy had failed because old Tyre wasn't scraped into the sea (although it was defeated and plundered), but 240
years later, Alexander the Great besieged the new island city. To do this, his army threw the stone and timber of the old city into the sea, building a 200-foot-wide, half-mile-long land bridge, scraping even
the dust of the old city. This bridge still exists today, and fishermen “spread their nets to dry” on what was old Tyre— never rebuilt. An astounding fulfillment!
(1) 1Th. 5:21 (2) Isa. 43:6, Jer. 31:7-10, Eze. 20:34 (3) Hos. 3:4,5

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by markettray: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please give me JUST ONE FAILED BIBLE PROPHECY?
Weathermen with all their modern gadgets can not predict the weather accurately for more than two days! So if someone can predict accurately into the far future covering more than 10centuries without education, modern gadget it means that the prediction is of one who no doubt knows the end from the beggining.

HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF UNCOUNTABLE BIBLE REVELATIONS & FULFILLED PROPHECIES

a. GOD DECLARES THE EARTH IS ROUND: It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth... - Isa 40:22 (740-680 B.C.) Most ancient civilizations believed that the world was flat. Their mariners would not venture too far out into the oceans fearing that they would go over the "edge" into some unknown, fearsome abyss.

b. IT SHOWS US THE EARTH IS HANGING IN OUTER SPACE: He stretcheth out the north over the empty place,and hangeth the earth upon nothing. - Job 26:7 ( 2000 B.C.)The majority of ancient traditions and legends would speak of the earth as being supported by huge pillars or on the back of some giant tortoise. When these moved, then you will have earthquakes.

d. IT SHOWS US THE ATMOSPHERE HAS WEIGHT:
To make the weight for the winds... - Job 28:25 ( 2000 B.C.) It was only in the 1600's, that Galileo discovered that air has weight.

j. IT SHOWS US THE HYDROLOGIC CYCLE OF WATER:
All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. - Eccl 1:7 ( 950 B.C. ) The process of evaporation and condensation of water were
only discovered by Galileo in 1630.

o. IT SHOWS US THE REALITY OF ADAM AND EVE:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth... - Gen 1:27-28 ( 1450 B.C. ) Mitochondrial DNA is inherited always and only from the mother. A researcher, Rebecca Cann, studied the mitochondrial DNA of the placenta of babies from 147 women from America,Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. All the babies' DNA could be unmistakably traced to one woman. (Jan 11, 1998, Newsweek, Inc,)

q. IT SHOWS US THE PRACTICE OF CIRCUMCISION ON
THE EIGHTH DAY: And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your
generations... - Gen 17:12 ( 1450 B.C. ) One simple aspect of God's command to Abraham helped
prevent excessive bleeding with circumcision of the newborn. That was the instruction that the rite should be done on the eighth day of life. Modern medicine has come to understand the mechanisms at work in the clotting of blood. Of major importance in blood clotting is prothrombin, a compound made in the liver and the precursor of the active clotting agent thrombin. It has been well established that within a few hours after birth prothrombin becomes relatively depleted and does not become replenished by the infant's liver until about the eighth day of life. ( Russel J. Thomsen, M.D., Medical Wisdom From the Bible, Old Tappan, New Jersey:
Fleming H. Revell Company, 1974, pg 17 )

a. IT PREDICTED THE RETURN OF THE JEWS TO THEIR
LAND BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD: And I will bring you ( the Jews ) out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye ( you ) are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. - Ezek 20:34 ( 592-570 B.C. ) I will say to the north ( a reference to Russia, et al ), Give up; and to the south ( a reference to Ethiopia, et al ), Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth. - Isa 43:6 ( 740-680 BC )
The Bible hinted that the world will not end until the Jews are first back in their own Land. Historically, because of their continuous disobedience toward God, the nation of Israel was destroyed and the Jews were scattered in 70 AD by the Romans. However, after World War II, on May 14, 1948, almost 2,000 years later, and against all odds, the Jews were given back their land by order of the United Nations. Israel earnt the distinction of being the only people in the world who had been dispersed and regathered to their land after almost two millennia(2000 years).

l. IT PREDICTED THE COMING ONE-WORLD LEADER
(THE ANTI-CHRIST ) AND GOVERNMENT: … and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb… - Rev 13:7-8 ( 96 A.D. ) Towards the end of this age, countries all over the world will largely gravitate towards a “One-World Government” with a “One-World Leader” – the Anti- Christ. Presently, the political leaders of the world are awakening to the stark reality that their nations cannot survive in isolation. The onslaught of globalization, the new, borderless economy, the advent of the Internet, the possible environmental catastrophes facing mankind – global warming, ozone depletion, etc, and international conflicts and crises, which require multinational cooperative efforts to resolve, are inevitably forcing all these nations to come together in interdependence. The latest trend in the world is towards the concept of “The New World Order,” “Globalization” and “Global Governance.” The formation of international bodies like the UN ( United Nations ), WTO ( World Trade Organization ), ICJ ( International Court of Justice ) IMF ( International Monetary Fund ) and ICC ( International Criminal Court ) are systematically laying the groundwork for this coming New World Order. These, together with the formation of the Common Markets ( NAFTA, EU & ASEAN ) are drawing the nations of the world into a “One- World Government”. Hell is a prepared place for an unprepared people.

m. IT PREDICTED THE COMING "MARK OF THE BEAST"
( 666 ): And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right
hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save (except) he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Rev 13:16-17 The Anti-Christ, when he appears in the coming Tribulation period, will cause everyone to have a particular mark in their right hands or foreheads in order to buy or sell. This technology to control the world’s commerce is already at our doorstep – the Human ID Implant or the RFID ( radio frequency identification ) tags. Presently, we are heading towards a cashless system where eventually all economic transactions may be made through the microchips, implanted in our right hands or on our foreheads. The “plastic card” ( ATM, VISA, MASTERCARD, etc.) is the intermediate medium which will eventually lead to the use of microchips There is no advantage to be near the light if the eyes are closed.
AP, February, 2002, “Answer to Security Prayer? – Human ID-chip implants”, it states: “Sept 11 catapults security industry into an era of uncharted possibilities - not to mention a human-rights minefield. WASHINGTON - Embedding a computer chip the size of a long grain of rice beneath a person’s skin could be the answer to a need for foolproof security at vital installations.
The Straits Times, Singapore, March 26, 1998 states: In 10 years you will have... a chip in your head
Take out your wallet and count the number of cards you carry, not to mention all the Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) that you have to memorize for every possible transaction… Everything from employment and medical records to financial status can be written into the chip. Add a short-range wireless transmitter-receiver, implant the whole thing under your skin, and you have a personal transponder, just like those in aeroplanes… Even grocery-shopping could be easier. Just walk into a store and pick up whatever you want to buy. No more queues at the cashier’s counter. All this could be a reality in 10 years’ time. Hell is an abiding place, but no resting place.

IT PREDICTED THE SPEED OF TRAVEL AND THE EXPONENTIAL INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE IN THE END TIMES:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Dan 12:4 The Bible predicted that in the Last Days, many people would be traveling to and fro at incredible speed and there would be an explosion of knowledge. In the last 5,000 years of observable, human history, technology has hardly changed – man lived off the land and the fastest speed he could travel was on horseback. But in the last 100 years or so, we are communicating with the speed of light and traveling past the speed of sound. The Twentieth Century alone saw the invention of cars, trains, planes, radio, television, satellites, rockets, computers, the internet, et al. Knowledge is estimated to be doubling every two years. Technology is moving so fast that what’s new today will be obsolete in less than a year’s time.

IT PREDICTED THE DRYING UP OF THE RIVER EUPHRATES AND THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON: And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared… which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty… into a place
called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. - Rev 16:12-16 The Bible tells us that towards the end of the Tribulation period, the River Euphrates will dry up to allow an assemblage of formidable armies from the East (China, etc) to cross into Israel for the last great battle – the Battle of Armageddon, the Mother of all Battles, where all the great armies of the world will converge. It is also of interest to note that today, we are seeing the reemergence of China as a world economic and military superpower. Turkey has built one of the world’s largest
dams - the Ataturk Dam on the River Euphrates. On January 13, 1990, she began to fill the reservoirs behind the giant Ataturk Dam. Anticipating her neighbors’ complaints, the Turks increased the water flow 50% before cutting it down to a trickle. Both Iraq and Syria protested to no avail. Today, it is possible to “dry up” this huge, gigantic river - the River Euphrates. We are not here to stay; we are here to go.

TYRE WOULD EXIST NO MORE:
• Nebuchadnezzar would defeat and plunder Tyre; another nation would break down Tyre's walls and “lay [its] stones and [its] timber and [its] dust in the midst of the water;” and Tyre would exist no more. Its dust would be scraped, and it would be “a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea.” Three years after the prophecy was made, Nedbuchadnezzar beseiged Tyre for thirteen years, in which time its residents fled to a nearby island, which they also named Tyre. Everybody thought the prophecy had failed because old Tyre wasn't scraped into the sea (although it was defeated and plundered), but 240
years later, Alexander the Great besieged the new island city. To do this, his army threw the stone and timber of the old city into the sea, building a 200-foot-wide, half-mile-long land bridge, scraping even
the dust of the old city. This bridge still exists today, and fishermen “spread their nets to dry” on what was old Tyre— never rebuilt. An astounding fulfillment!
(1) 1Th. 5:21 (2) Isa. 43:6, Jer. 31:7-10, Eze. 20:34 (3) Hos. 3:4,5
Rilwayne001:

people."

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Onozboy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

It's obvious am not the writer of this article....

Besides I didn't see any Prophet not to talk of touching one...
i knw but u posted it on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Can You Be Good Without GOD??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.