Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God (33047 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Are there still genuine men of God?

Lol cheesy

More names shud be added afta Feb 14

#GEJ_till_2019
#team_Oil-Money

yes oh! they are but they are not noisemakers. they are not the media-friendly kind.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by ALISMILE(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
The fanatics and bigots will kill u if they catch u! No mata hw much u try to open their eyes they re never ready to c!

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by DSEER(f): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Plz spare out my father apostel johnson suleman "read the prophesy well and interpret it well
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by honvalid(m): 3:28am On Feb 02, 2015
I think its kind of funny.dats why we need to shine our eyes. grin
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by rabimlomo: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Onliie:
Not relevant? You sound like a prejudiced fellow.Place them side by side and let people decide whether they are relevant or not
Prejudiced? May be you don't understand my point. If I make 10 predictions Or "revelation" and some turn out to be true, is that in any way proof that those revelations were from God? No, they will only be from god if all of them turn out to be true. Else, how do we know a fake prophet from a real one, or even a mere regular person with very good analytic skills.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by emmy02(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2015
uboma:
God does not speak through charlatans. While being in a hurry to draw attention to themselves, they have simply exposed themselves.

You are so correct..
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Flawlessangel(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=13pt] BIBLE GOD DECEIVING PEOPLE SINCE 321BC [/size]

"Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this
people."
Jeremiah 4:10

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived." Jeremiah 20:7

"And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet." Ezekiel 14:9

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:11

cc: Francistony grin grin
lolzzz....guy nawa o....how long u search b4 u fish out this part of d bible??........i no know say dem exist sef
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by agoadiv(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Komex:

I know You meant to say "sake" not "seek", your iphone's auto-correct messed it up. Sorry
u sabi book na.... clap for urself
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by VoteWisely: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by ArcToyin(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=13pt] BIBLE GOD DECEIVING PEOPLE SINCE 321BC [/size]

"Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this
people."
Jeremiah 4:10

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived." Jeremiah 20:7

"And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet." Ezekiel 14:9

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:11

cc: Francistony grin grin
i wantd to ask the bottomline of all these bible quotes until i saw ur username. Mind your religion pls.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by tchiwinnie: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:
February at its best it cannot come in your life time again.
Because this year February has 4sundays, 4mondays, 4 tuesdays, 4
wednesdays, 4thrusdays, 4 fridays & 4 saturdays. This Happens once every 823years. This is called money bag
money will locate u now and forever by d special grace of God, and you scream?......
feb 2014 had 4sundays, 4mondays, 4tues,4wednesdays,4thurs,4fri and 4sat
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Onliie(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
rabimlomo:

Prejudiced? May be you don't understand my point. If I make 10 predictions Or "revelation" and some turn out to be true, is that in any way proof that those revelations were from God? No, they will only be from god if all of them turn out to be true. Else, how do we know a fake prophet from a real one, or even a mere regular person with very good analytic skills.
Go and read the bible very well, prophecies are not always fulfilled. They are not to scare anyone, sometimes they serve as warning and can be averted if the right (or wrong) things are done.
Re: Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God by Franklinus: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.