Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans (525 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by Jakaya(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2015
"Buhari will never use Patience Jonathans inability to bear children as a campaign strategy the way Goodluck Jonathan dragged my mom into politics"-Zahra Buhari
Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by madridguy(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
As a sane person you shouldn't castigate someone with his or her problem. Politics or capaign shouldn't allow us to vormit jargon.
Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by GBTYO: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Your mother was a child bride to your father.

You were premature even before conception.
Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by biggmusty(m): 1:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Jakaya:
"Buhari will never use Patience Jonathans inability to bear children as a campaign strategy the way Goodluck Jonathan dragged my mom into politics"-Zahra Buhari

Jonathan na cow nw
Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by blackjack21(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:
Your mother was a child bride to your father.

You were premature even before conception.

And you mother was "mother theresa by the street" while your father is addicted to drinking ross water Day and Night.
And when you were shited out your mother, while your dad had abandoned her, didn't know what to throw away or what to keep.

I'm not finisheded yet. I can go on and on till tomorrow, you scumbag, scallion and unfortunate child of jeezabel

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by GBTYO: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2015
blackjack21:

And you mother was "mother theresa by the street" while your father is addicted to drinking ross water Day and Night.
And when you were shited out your mother, while your dad had abandoned her, didn't know what to throw away or what to keep.

I'm not finisheded yet. I can go on and on till tomorrow, you scumbag, scallion and unfortunate child of jeezabel

Another owambe weekend hoe product
Re: Buhari Will Never Use Patience Jonathans by Truckpusher(m): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

Another owambe weekend hoe product
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The First Nigerian Women To Be Made Lawmakers! / Close Political Associate Says President Jonathan Looted N32b From Bayelsa State / Buhari Will Win This Election, Even Jonathan Didn’t Complete His Phd– Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.