Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (45301 Views)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / PDP Senator Candidate Segun Adewale Fires Shots Into APC Office In Lagos. / Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by notoriousbabe: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gen. Ibrahim Babangida @General_IBB

"Nigeria belongs to all of us & its our collective responsibility to rise as electorates to make sure our votes count #NigeriaDecides"

"I want to commend the APC for choosing our colleague as your flag bearer. We will all support you Buhari in this course to salvage Nigeria."

"Most people I know supporting Jonathan are doing so either out of self-interest or fear of the APC. Because we all know he has failed."

"I did not endorse Goodluck Jonathan, he is my son but I am not happy with his administration"

"I will like to quote my boss OBJ, Who said 'I will die for my country Nigeria but not for my party'"

"May Allah grant me divine health. I am not a card carrying member of any political party. But if I must vote, it is not going to be for GEJ."

Politics is not a do or die affair. GEJ shouldn't bring Buhari's daughter into politics when we know Patience's inability to bear a child."

"Since GEJ called Maku a liar. I will also like him to tell us how many lies Maku told Nigerians on his behalf while he was his Minister? "

"I would have love to defend the President but I feel like even if I say something I will sound stupid because we all know he has failed."

"Well, you can't expect AIT & Dokpesi not to be the official station of the PDP because Jonathan rescued Dokpesi from his financial woes."

We can't afford another four years of this GEJ administration. No, we the Elders won't watch this happen again! We need an active leader"

"I want to officially tell AIT & Nigerians that my former colleague General M Buhari did not expel Ghanains from Nigeria. Shehu Shagari did!"

"We lost over 20 Youths during the NIS exams, PDP did not protest. They are now protesting Buhari's certificate. Is that the transformation?"

"I am ashamed of this administration. Namadi Sambo could travel to Saudi-Arabia to mourn with them but can't mourn the missing Chibok girls."

"It is when General M Buhari is about to speak to Nigerians on Silverbird Television they developed technical issues. Politics everywhere!"

"Our position is that management of resources is paramount. We are not providing social services, yet we are broke. This is a failed state."

"I am not happy. In the last 6years this nation is still gripped by pervasive insecurity, aggravated unemployment & lackluster leadership"

"The president said, we have many private jets, so we are not poor. Is this how a good leader should reason when our youths are jobless?"
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Tymax(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
This one is Fayose's boss. PDP can only present thugs for elections.

Even with overwhelming evidence and eye witnesses, this thug will not smell the four walls of a courtroom on this matter because GEJ's government is a microcosm of brazen corruption.

Nigerians deserve to be relieved of the embarrassment called PDP. Say no to impunity.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by piagetskinner(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
C the guy gentle face...u no go know say na assistant Boko.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
and he had to go himself to take the shots even my neighbor's new born baby won't believe this story
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Ryabcool(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I was there it was apc thugs that did it
laptop 32, you no dey tire?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Walphem(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
I ve a big issue if this is true, Adeola Olamilekan has served has house of rep member for about 2 terms and it has always be against aeroland.Olamilekan has not done anything tangible at least to my knowledge. Now am opting to vote for aeroland in this senatorial election, then this came up.
so who am I meant to vote for? None I guess
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by LRNZH(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Walphem:
I ve a big issue if this is true, Adeola Olamilekan has served has house of rep member for about 2 terms and it has always be against aeroland.Olamilekan has not done anything tangible at least to my knowledge. Now am opting to vote for aeroland in this senatorial election, then this came up.
so who am I meant to vote for? None I guess

What are you saying? undecided

Aeroland is up against APC's Segun Adeola (Yayi) for Senate - Lagos West District. It has nothing to do with Olamilekan. Find who is contesting against Olamilekan and make your choice for House of Reps.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by rebranded(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Aeroland is a renowned tout & he will loose gallantly at the poll.

Not sure what he is looking for again. He was arrested last elections too if im correct.

Aeroland is doing very well...what does he need Senate for again
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by freshcvvs: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:
Then by all means post the recording and let's all send the rascal to jail or something. But until then, this is an APC propaganda.

Too heavy to upload, more than 4MB
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by freshcvvs: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
duni04:

He won't post it cos it doesn't exist. Bloody liar he is

Not everyone is like you. i defend what i say. its more than 4mb, teach me how to upload video on nairaland that is more than 4mb and i will shame you.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by freshcvvs: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
austinvsb1:

Pls upload the video to youtube and post the link. Pleaseeeeeee! Nigerians need to see this useless pDP touts for what and who they are. MONSTERS!

Its more than 4mb, the video is not of the shooting reported here, please read my post carefully.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Walphem(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

What are you saying? undecided

Aeroland is up against APC's Segun Adeola (Yayi) for Senate - Lagos West District. It has nothing to do with Olamilekan. Find who is contesting against Olamilekan and make your choice for House of Reps.
I don't know where u are coming from but I can see u don't know much about the politics in Alimosho, Yayi is same as Olamilekan Adeola (not Segun Adeola) and was in the house before now! Segun Adewale has contested against him at least twice for the house kf rep position..Now both of them are contesting for SENATE.get you facts before quoting me . Thanks
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by LRNZH(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
freshcvvs:

Not everyone is like you. i defend what i say. its more than 4mb, teach me how to upload video on nairaland that is more than 4mb and i will shame you.

Post it on youtube if you have a google or gmail acct. The youtube link will show here
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by freshcvvs: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Post it on youtube if you have a google or gmail acct. The youtube link will show here

Ok, will try.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by drogs(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
Well..in my opinion every party is wild and aggrieved.
with this comment, you just showed us you've refused domestication. #wildanimal....
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by VirginFinder: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Learnt he moves around with a gun.
But how come almost everyone knows him?
Honestly, we need Buhari.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Lanretoye(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
shay na him be boko haram?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by chucktoon: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
chamboy:
He should face d law sharply

So the slapped MOPOL mugging for the camera with the spent bird cartridges couldn't put his combat-style AK to use?

Let's wait and see what Lion-tamer Mbu will do?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by successhunter: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
In the land of the white, the tout would have been caught on CCTV.
The clip by now would have spread like wildfire.
By then Aeroland carrier will be done.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
What sort of nonsense is this bikonu?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by snahomie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
U guys shouldn't judge anyone,besides it a false accusation.
Nufin of such happened.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by enomakos(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
where is the picture of him shooting?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Mutuwa(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
drogs:
with this comment, you just showed us you've refused domestication. #wildanimal....

Another love child again?
You may look like a daft and talk like one but don't let that foool you. You really are an Ediot.These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self and beliefs
To mind your own business.
Not to want to manage other people's affairs.
To avoid acts of idiocy in your curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.Once again, you'v shown all the sensitivity of a blunt young lad.
I guess the condom factory owes you an apology,coz ur a waste to humanity
Mumu..
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Arush2010: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wonder why people are doing these because of politics? Is it by force to serve the people?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by easrael(f): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
We are responding to the propaganda trending in the media of
Honourable Olamilekan Adeola Solomon of APC that his office
was attacked this evening with gun shots fired by Honourable
Segun Adewale as false and slight on our principal to score
cheap political points because they know we are gaining
grounds in our campaign to clinch the Lagos West Senatorial
position.
We have seen pictures been circulated on social media claiming
our campaign group unleashed mayhem on his campaign office
which we dare say are malicious and a well prepared script
written by Olamilekan Adeola Iyayi to misrepresent Honourable
Segun Adewale.
The truthful account is as follows; our campaign team was
returning from a massive and peaceful rally we held from
Ajeromi Ifelodun to Ikeja where our convoy passing through
Adeniyi Jones Ikeja was attacked with several gun shots fired
by Honourable Olamilekan Solomon's supporters and security
people. It was the vehicle of Honourable Segun Adewale that
was attacked and our security team led by the Nigerian Police
Force gallantly shielded his vehicle from the attackers and the
shots fired at him to ensure his safety.
Several shots were fired by his supporters at our vehicle which
several were damaged but we never retaliated. The supposed
picture been circulated on Social media we dare to say that the
vehicle does not belong to Olamilekan Adeola Iyayi and neither
was parked at his office. Why can't the full picture of the vehicle
been show with the number plate?
Nonetheless our team of security men led by the Nigerian Police
Force details were able to avert a major attempt on the life of
Honourable Segun Adewale. The news been circulated in social
media is quite deeming of the person of the calibre of
Honourable Olamilekan Adeola Solomon whom we believe is a
distinguished gentleman but has shown how he lacks decorum
and decency and also how desperate he is to win the elections
by going the way of malicious and inciting propaganda.
We have filed a detailed report of the incident to the Divisional
Police Headquarters in Ikeja and investigation has commenced
and we will see to it that justice prevails on this matter.
This is the third time we would be attacked by his supporters
as some days ago, our campaign office in Iyana Ipaja was also
attacked by thugs working for Honourable Olamilekan Adeola
Solomon.
We would like to reiterate for all to know that Honourable Segun
Adewale abhors violence in any way or of any kind and frowns
at such with all passion.
We would like to say also say to our supporters at this point
not to engage in any form of reprisal on this ugly incident but
rather to seek peace that we are known for.
Also, Honourable Segun Adewale is safe and well and we give
thanks to God as the attempt on his life failed.
In the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “We must forever conduct
our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must
not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical
violence.”
SEGUN ADEWALE'S MEDIA OFFICE
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by jide333(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2015
APC followers will be dancing shoki to this news, mean while there's no evidence he did it. Why can't they take him to court? why not video tape him? when the mopol man approached him why is there no body using his/her smartphone to record the scene? All this are false jare, besides i live close to the place and i heard it was the apc thugs that was sharing money which resolved to violence, why always blamming it on PDP? if it was PDP that got attacked now the whole apc will be laughing and saying pdp and attacking pdp... May God 4give and BLESS US.. I like this yayi guy sha, but i dislike apc as a party, to hell with th i e f n u bu
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by OgaBuhari: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
snahomie:
U guys shouldn't judge anyone,besides it a false accusation.
Nufin of such happened.
hi pls kindly check your mailbox ASAP. I've just replied.. Thanks
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by obyback: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
naptu2 to think this guy almost made it to the senate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.