Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Women Y R U Like Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Y R U Like Dis (2558 Views)

A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Y R U Like Dis by grimandevil: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2015
just found out dat d ladies i still have as frnds for over 5-7 yrs nw are d ones i treat anyhow i feel like. i talk to dem anyhow. play with dem anyhow. i just dont treat dem well. but d ones i pet. love ,cherish, decide nt to have sex wit all left me.

i think life has tot me dat women dont like caring men. but d think d do. dats d problem. d slide more to d bad guy side of life . i think d see good guys as boring and bad guys as someone d can change. alot to adventure awaits cos u dont knw what he will do next or something.

1 Like

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by dancocity(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2015
what a world? a lady is somewhere asking same question; why is dis dude treating this way not minding ma kia and respect.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2015
wetin women do una? undecided it always goes down to sex!

My own quote, "man shall not live by sex alone" tongue

And why are you using "d" in place of "the"?

1 Like

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Enegod(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Op, you should ask yourself "Why do I attract girls who like to be treated like asssholes"

1 Like

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:

My own quote, "man shall not live my by sex alone" tongue

See the mistake you made as well!

3 Likes

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2015
grimandevil:
just found out dat d ladies i still have as frnds for over 5-7 yrs nw are d ones i treat anyhow i feel like. i talk to dem anyhow. play with dem anyhow. i just dont treat dem well. but d ones i pet. love ,cherish, decide nt to have sex wit all left me.

i think life has tot me dat women dont like caring men. but d think d do. dats d problem. d slide more to d bad guy side of life . i think d see good guys as boring and bad guys as someone d can change. alot to adventure awaits cos u dont knw what he will do next or something.

Thatz how life goes,you hardly get what you wished for.

Besides,you aren't alone in this,virtually every being has had their own taste of it as well
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by klark3: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Op I somewhat agree with u though, is not that women don't actually like caring men, even the so called bad guys are caring, but like they say, too much of everything is bad, it shouldn't be too much, let them crave for your care @times, let it not be @ their beck & call.

women are wired like children, don't pamper them, lest u spoil them. This is why nice guys find it difficult in handling women, because nice guys pamper women, which is wrong. That's why when a man is deeply in love, he automatically becomes a fool, because he finds it difficult to stand against her decision.

Adam couldn't even scold eve in the garden of eden when she disobeyed God, instead he graciously agreed to her request, because he pampered her. It should be moderate. Some men so much care for their women that they find it difficult to disagree with her in anything, even when they know she @ fault, why won't such a woman control her man.

Once she gets her way all time, d man becomes worthless. Imagine a guy washing the undies of his girl, how will such a girl ever respect that kind of man. Has the man ever wash his mum's undies? but the bad guys wouldn't engage in such things, that's how they earn their respect & any woman that respect u will stay with u.

Any woman that stick with a man she can control is in the relationship because of the advantage she will get. No woman on this planet earth wants a pushover for a guy, except control freaks. Just show them moderate care & they will stay.

It's natural, it's not only women, is just like the considerate guy in class, every student will want to take advantage of him, no one respect them, some may say they like them, but respect is better, but everybody respect that rude, obstinate, unforgiving, unkind, abusive guy that comes to school once in a week.

Op food for thought; u often hear pple say God does not exist, but have u ever heard anyone saying satan doesn't exist. It's good to be good, but a little bit of wickedness makes life worthwhile, it shouldn't be one sided,in the same vein, to be caring is good, but a little bit of uncaring makes it better.

4 Likes

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2015
That life for you bro
Most ladies I do care and respect,after coming to my place like two to three times

They will stop visiting me
I still don't know why...

And the ones you treat like trash,will end up loving you the more...
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:

U like the good or bad guys? tongue
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:

sauceny:

See the mistake you made as well!

[b] It beats my imagination as to why contemporary youths can't take time out to spell, punctuate and generally their sentences correctly. To cover their grammatical defects maybe? Or to circumvent the fact their vocabulary stock is way too depleted.
Consequently, it has affected their spoken and written English. Ask most of them to address a crowd and you'll go red with embarrassment...on their behalves.
They hide being their now stale clichéd defenses such as "English no dey carry person go anywhere", "money on my mind" and "no dey form Wole Soyinka give us".
Even with their poor command of the English language, they still try to engage in battles of words with you...and end up being the butts of the jokes.
In my twenty-something years on Earth thus far, I've realized , via experience, that people who can't properly express themselves online can't do so offline. They can barely hold intelligent discussions for lengthy periods.
I've always set a standard for myself when interacting with others especially the females.
A female with whom I foresee myself getting deeply involved with has to:

*Be smart

*Possess a level of worldliness (knowledge about world issues) , engage me in battle of wits

*Be able to hold her own against me

*Counter me with articulated points when the need arises

*Critically analyze situations and proffer solutions on her own even if I'm not around

*Be versatile. She should be multifaceted. Her interests should vary from politics to psychology/philosophy and from music/movies to biology.

Before you go you'll-only-meet-her-in-your-dreams on me, I've already met such females- several of them. I'm currently dating one.
I know you don't find such females everyday but the truth is: You're who you attract. Set your priorities.

The secret to being in a relationship is compatibility. The aforementioned criteria (characteristics if you like ), for me, makes me want to be with a female more. Such traits would help you two become friends and lovers if you so desire. You both know you can converse about anything to each other. I have conversed about menstrual cramps and the solutions with my missy who's an English student and I a biomedical student and we make it seem like we are talking about the weather
Females who are that insightful tend to be more rational (they wouldn't just jump into conclusions). They are less materialistic too. They know their worth. They know their versatility and intelligence would make headway for them. They know they'll make it.

The lover in them might be pissed off at you but the friend within wants to hear your side of the story.

And you'll less likely want to cheat on them too. She gives you everything you want physically and emotionally.
This article has been multifaceted. From vocabulary to love to inter-human interactions and ,generally, life issues.

....The son of Mark
[/b]

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Respect!
Biko PreachOn.

Some folks and their irking comments in this section be giving me the creeps since November 2014.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Respect!
Biko PreachOn.
Folks and their irking comments in this section be giving me the creeps since November 2014.
angry angry
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
angry angry

sadsad
What I do.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

sadsad
What I do.
why are you abusing folks in this section angry
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
angry angry

Hmmmm

You must be a reserved individual(biko don't ask how I reached my conclusion)
Tenks cool.

[size=15pt]Happy BirthDay!!!!! [/size]

gringringringringringrin
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
what are you abusing folks in this section angry

oops!
My bad.
That was an oversight.

I just modified smiley
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm

Tenks cool.

gringringringringringrin
thanks ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Deefuray(f): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
thanks ma'am smiley
Happy birthday kiss
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by PROCTOR: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[b] It beats my imagination as to why contemporary youths can't take time out to spell, punctuate and generally their sentences correctly. To cover their grammatical defects maybe? Or to circumvent the fact their vocabulary stock is way too depleted.
Consequently, it has affected their spoken and written English. Ask most of them to address a crowd and you'll go red with embarrassment...on their behalves.
They hide being their now stale clichéd defenses such as "English no dey carry person go anywhere", "money on my mind" and "no dey form Wole Soyinka give us".
Even with their poor command of the English language, they still try to engage in battles of words with you...and end up being the butts of the jokes.
In my twenty-something years on Earth thus far, I've realized , via experience, that people who can't properly express themselves online can't do so offline. They can barely hold intelligent discussions for lengthy periods.
I've always set a standard for myself when interacting with others especially the females.

*Be smart

*Possess a level of worldliness (knowledge about world issues) , engage me in battle of wits

*Critically analyze situations and proffer solutions on her own even if I'm not around

*Be versatile. She should be multifaceted. Her interests should vary from politics to psychology/philosophy and from music/movies to biology.

Before you go you'll-only-meet-her-in-your-dreams on me, I've already met such females- several of them. I'm currently dating one.
I know you don't find such females everyday but the truth is: You're who you attract. Set your priorities.

The secret to being in a relationship is compatibility. The aforementioned criteria (characteristics if you like ), for me, makes me want to be with a female more. Such traits would help you two become friends and lovers if you so desire. You both know you can converse about anything to each other. I have conversed about menstrual cramps and the solutions with my missy who's an English student and I a biomedical student and we make it seem like we are talking about the weather
Females who are that insightful tend to be more rational (they wouldn't just jump into conclusions). They are less materialistic too. They know their worth. They know their versatility and intelligence would make headway for them. They know they'll make it.

The lover in them might be pissed off at you but the friend within wants to hear your side of the story.

And you'll less likely want to cheat on them too. She gives you everything you want physically and emotionally.
This article has been multifaceted. From vocabulary to love to inter-human interactions and ,generally, life issues.

....The son of Mark
[/b]
10000000000 likes. Well said
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by naijaboiy: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

*Be smart

....The son of Mark
[/b]
cool
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh, Sweet Jesus.
Preach It...
'Let them know...

I was chatting with my younger sister, I think 'bout a month ago. Every single word was either a shorthand or outright acronym she created for herself and by herself.
I warned her, told her she would soon rate below par in English Language,that's if she doesn't change.

She doesn't really chat me up since then.

MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
Tenks cool.
gringringringringringrin
Friedplantain? Reserved?
Hmmmm.
HBD @FriedPlantain. Somehow my message to you hasn't been delivered. Maybe network issues.

1 Like

Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Women are wired in such a way they like varieties. Too much of something gets them bore easily.

As a man, be diplomatic about treating a lady. Play the equilibrium of harsh (ego) and caring guy.

I remembered when I dated a lady in the past whom I really cared for, she took me for granted but when I changed my gear which I eventually lost interest in her, up till date she still wants me to come back. There's one we met few months ago. I neva like d lady, I talk 2 her anyhow just 2 lay her off but her love keep increasing for me.

What a strange personality they are. Very complex 2 understand.

As for me, I think being the equilibrium guy makes u a hotspot guys for ladies.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
The way folks on this section equate "Nice guys" as boring, unadventurous and weaklings, beats my imagination.

Ignorance is a bliss.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:

But by what
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Deefuray:

Happy birthday kiss
thanks Deefuray smiley
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Friedplantain? Reserved?
Hmmmm.
angry angry, today is a Sunday, don't lemme call sango on you small Mrs. angry
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Oh, Sweet Jesus.
Preach It...
'Let them know...

I was chatting with my younger sister, I think 'bout a month ago. Every single word was either a shorthand or outright acronym she created for herself and by herself.
I warned her, told her she would soon rate below par in English Language,that's if she doesn't change.

She doesn't really chat me up since then.

Friedplantain? Reserved?
Hmmmm.
HBD @FriedPlantain. Somehow my message to you hasn't been delivered. Maybe network issues.

Oops!
I was wrong.

Lolz. I guess he's not reserved.

I thought he's a Pisan.
But he could be though, seeing as he has a water sign, but I doubt. Lolz.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[/i]

Friedplantain? Reserved?
Hmmmm.
angry angry, today is a Sunday, don't lemme call sango on you small Mrs. angry

HBD friedplantain. I am comin 2 ur house with friedegg so dat I can eat u.
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
gringringringringrin

This valentine, the good people around me will bless me with better designer wristwatch Amen!!!!!!!!

And I will eat friedplantain for dinner.

Lolz.

I just saw two of you viewing, looked hilarious @monikers.

But why do almost all sensible and genuine people have the weirdest monikers on NL
angry
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oops!
I was wrong.

I thought he's a Pisan.
which one be Pisan again This babe too like big big grammar, I struggle each time to understand your posts ; too many big grammars angry. You and that other babe Ishilo.ve
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
which one be Pisan again This babe too like big big grammar, I struggle each time to understand your posts ; too many big grammars angry. You and that other babe Ishilo.ve

Lol
And Kachibarbie is free of big grammar abi angry
I dey learn work where the two of them dey biko.

Pisces=Pisan
Re: Women Y R U Like Dis by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oops!
I was wrong.

I thought he's a Pisan.
Sorry I'm stealing your siggy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed / Do Being Single Has Any Negative Effects? / Top 5. Most Prettiest Ladies On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.