Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me (136883 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by linnyx: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well, its quite simple:
One: will power, he can hold back when he's reaching the point of no return... i.e slow down for a while then pick up pace again, and

Two: he should exercise a lot. I mean real exercise oo. Preferably if he plays soccer or basketball then good for u guys

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by bobolizim(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
my own opinion,whenever he feels the build up of the ejaculation if he wanna last long he shuld try to control his self by removing his p*n!s nd wait its goes den continue after d build up has gone...dt way he can last very well...its pre mature ejaculation its might b caused he's too sensitive or maybe u r very hot...i think i hv helped
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by lexyfred02: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:

@lefulefu

He hardly take sweet things. He abstain from adding sugar to foods that doesn't necessarily need it eg yam. He is a water freak. He drinks loads of water.

I dint use to last long before too. Lasting long is a consiously learnt skill. He need to learn it. The problem might even be that you both are new to sex. Just ensure he does not get carried away when u guys are digging it. Talk to him while in action, this will distract his min but not his erection. That way u guys enjoy it. Alos, pre-intimacy, when it prolonged like MouthAction, fingering etc, makes the man secret a mini semen which flows up his urethra and seemingly block it temporarily. It will take longer and harder thursting to climax after this. Also, you guys shuld have sex like its a Sales Meeting, thrust for 2 mins and make him stop. Then kiss and handle again and start all over. The breaks will make him super last longer. Enjoy your marriage. I need to go grab my wife now. This just turned me on!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by sammyomoh(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Try 2 sit him down nd let him understand hw u feel about u guys sex life, u can tel him 2 see doctor, or buy harb 2 help him, cos his ur man,ur happiness nd ur everything. Good luck.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tramadol painkilling tablet numbs sensation during sex and will make him last.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Get intimacy gadgets!!
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by omajali2003(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
If your marriage is young, then you need not worry too much. Like every other activity in life, experience and stamina come with time and practice. Engage him in exercise like press up or jogging which will enhance his stamina. Praise him for being wonderful even when it is just 3 minutes and you will find him making effort to go one hour. Tell him, "honey touch this place" Thrusting alone doesn't always get women to climax. Direct his hand to your clit along with thrusting. Above all, pray to God about your sex life. If God cares for every aspect of our life, then He cares about our sex life in marriage
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by omeizaowuda(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sometimes its not about sugar, just teach him how to calm down while having sex with ya and u guys should do a lot of cuddling before and after sex, It helps a lot. And also...don't bring your intimate marriage issues to nairaland. It might break up your home and get crazy things into your head. Talk over it and if you need to visit a doctor, you should both decide about it together.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by sunnyt1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

Pls i need your help. I got married few months ago and its really beautiful, i'm enjoying every minute of it. To be straight, my husband loves sex but he doesn't last long. He barely last 3 mins and it takes him another 2 hours to be fit again. I love making love with him too but usually i don't get satified because he doesn't last long. Cheating is not even an option, solving the present issue is priority. I'm in my late twenties while he is in his early thirties. I have been a guest for long but his issue made me create an account. Pls what do you think i should do to help him? Matured responses pls. Thanks in advance

This is the major danger of premarital sex. How did u know there is a different experience from the one he is giving you if you were not comparing him with some experiences.

Do you know that most of the sexual issues couples are faced with would not exist if singles can stay away from premarital sex, the harm it generates is unquantifiable.

It brings with it unquenchable comparison and insatiable sexual hunch.

Imagine it, if u are ever gonna have sex with your husband/wife ONLY in your entire life, the experience you will have is what you will ever know. The thought and knowledge that there is a different experience elsewhere is at the heart of most sinful activities, marital fracas and bitterness in marriages.

As for the solution out of this issue, he should take agbo jedi jedi very well.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by onyekap: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dear! Don't really get yourself unnecesary walked up, your marriage is still young and you have a long way to go! I guess its just your expectation... From what you said so far, it is more of his mindset. Like others rightly suggested, approach him with the issue politely, discuss extensively and have an understanding of how to satisfy each other. May be he just rushes to free himself without knowing he should hold on to make you free yourself as well... Men always rush it uknowingly... Make him to hold and don't get engroused, possibly remove his mind there till you are close or set.... Vagetables, carrot and cucumber can help... The best of luck and welcome to Niraland!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by PapiWata: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amefrica:
Get intimacy gadgets!!

This is the ONLY correct answer that has emerged in this thread, after ten pages of guessing and speculation.

Get a vvibrator, and use it as needed. All men lose interest in sex with their wives the INSTANT kids start popping out, and their eyes start to wander, in search of those magical women between the ages of 18 and 23, who have NEVER yet given birth. If he says he is not lusting after those firm young women, he is quite simply lying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Bosch10(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

Pls i need your help. I got married few months ago and its really beautiful, i'm enjoying every minute of it. To be straight, my husband loves sex but he doesn't last long. He barely last 3 mins and it takes him another 2 hours to be fit again. I love making love with him too but usually i don't get satified because he doesn't last long. Cheating is not even an option, solving the present issue is priority. I'm in my late twenties while he is in his early thirties. I have been a guest for long but his issue made me create an account. Pls what do you think i should do to help him? Matured responses pls. Thanks in advance
pray
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by fyneboi79(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:

@lefulefu

He hardly take sweet things. He abstain from adding sugar to foods that doesn't necessarily need it eg yam. He is a water freak. He drinks loads of water.
Also you should try using positive psychology to boost him up.You can start by always praising him while urging him to do more so that you will get more of him. And also hoping he knows that a woman should be satisfied first because men don't need much concentration to get d satisfaction.He should elongate the pre-intimacy thereby giving you time to set urself in the mood to trigger climaxing.Get into his mind and work from there grin
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by jeff2222(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Hello Dear Lady, my contributes might be painful to you or you might find it too gross to grasp. The issue with your husband is that men that m@sturbates frequently before they got married often have this problem. Men do easily m@sturbate and once they form that addict it ends up making them have sex like chickens. Sex is an internal chemical reaction and stimulation so the issue with your husband is that his brain has been adjusted for long to climax at a certain time range due his long years of indulgence to m@sturbation. Look at the SOLUTION... Let him involve the techniques of penetration and withdrawal. Anyime he penetrates you and about to climax, he should do everything possible to hold it, then withdraw. By that mechanism, he is strengthening his sexual control and his brain cell would adopt to it. Men who m@sturbate frequently usually have quick ejaculation because they do it out of quick pleasure, not knowing that the brain adapt to that range of duration and stick with it for life. Let him involve you in a long pre-intimacy for 45 minutes, then penetrate you and withdraw, penetrate again and withdraw. Do the first sex count. We call it sex count because as you bang your partner, and penetrate and withdraw, you count it. Start with 10. Do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..10 and then withdraw. Start all over again and before you know it you are already use to doing 50 counts. I did 200 counts with a partner, she climax, shout, moan and nearly explode. Since that day I stick to 100 counts[/b]
you are too much
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by nativedoctor(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Does he drink? If yes, help him to put a stop on that..on your part, when things are getting very heated, don 't dwell on his more sensitive areas, shift attention to exploring every other part of his body...that will hold him back from exploding and start over again building the momemtum...hope this helps....but hey,what do i know?

Alchohol esp whisky and brandy work well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by romzyxy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Blieve me ur husband is not okay with himself. I think he ll b finding a way out 2. Give him time he ll bounce bck like a ball
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Evening what I will say is it is a thing of the mind .he should work on his mind,take herbs regularly especially from aboki the one they soak with ware then always cook ugwu for him then let him try exercise tooo.then at time men release fast during the first round.you beed to work on him for the secound round
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by mabullmurray: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Give him Goko Cleanser......to clear all d yamayama disease....
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
PapiWata:

This is the ONLY correct answer that has emerged in this thread, after ten pages of guessing and speculation.

Get a vvibrator, and use it as needed. All men lose interest in sex with their wives the INSTANT kids start popping out, and their eyes start to wander, in search of those magical women between the ages of 18 and 23, who have NEVER yet given birth. If he says he is not lusting after those firm young women, he is quite simply lying.

Spot on! smiley
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by rhames(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

My advice is;

Sit him down and talk to him about it

Serve his dinner light and make sure he takes less soft drinks and alcohol. Ensure you eat two hours before you go to bed each day.

Its funny and working for me. Tell him to fast two days in a week. That help him to reduce sugar naturally and helps him to get a long lasting erection.

Tell him to do a check up to help him detect if he has a health issue.

Both of you should se your doctor and talk it over.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Edusouls(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
you dont come here and expose such sensitive issue this woman, go inside the house and discuss with him, you two should go and meet a sex therapist and get some remedy...
pumacy:
Hey Folks

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by elnino3(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

If it's a physiological thing... Both of you meet a therapist...
If it's a psychological thing both of you need to really talk about his worries and fears.... The can range from his finances to his insecurities.
A man's ability to perform is most at times largely due to the quality of partner, so also evaluate yourself...

Wish you luck
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by mrincourage777(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin then make she go DiE
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by oshotemi19: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
pumacy:
Hey Folks

pumacy:
Hey Folks

pumacy:
Hey Folks

. Your situation is not a problem; though, I am sorry. From my experience while I stayed in bayelsa, I discovered a way out to such situation. There is a food called kekefe (unriped plantain cooked like porridge) which is sometimes eaten with cooked starch (just like fufu) prepared specially for enhancing men action. This could be taken anytime of the day. Most importantly, help him out psychologically by making him to believe in himself that he can make you reach orgasm nd also erase the 3mins action setting frm your mind.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by sharpchap: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
pre-intimacy let him concentrate more on that b4 penetration. after entering no movement for like one minute. after that move slowly. he should not pull out too far only about 1-2 inches b4 thrusting. he will last longer that way
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Yungas: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
ak4God:

Tramadol have so many side effects.It CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH
see ur head for where e cos death since wen u dn dey use am u dn die no be u wey stil dey alive,dnt say wat u dn knw d only side effect of tramadol is mostly dizziness nd at tym nausea depending on body system
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by favouryemmy: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Encourage your husband to do a lot of pre-intimacy together with you in before and between penetrations. This is Nairaland, if not I would have been very raw and told you my experience with my spouse. But nevertheless, discuss it with him, and heavy pre-intimacy will help cushion the effect. Also read about foods that can help men to last longer. In addition, tell him not to be in a hurry during penetration, let him focus on satisfying you and you also return the favour.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by spiceybrain(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
How are you?tell him to take tiger or vengar, it works well. They are drugs for sex and if you want him to last longer he should add one tramol to it. After the first round he can drink cold water and he will be fully strong again. Pls don't take over dose of the drugs, tiger is better though
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Expsbterror(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
carbon1224:
sit him down and explain to me.there are different stuff that will make him stay longer and i am sure he knows what to do. one more time STOP USING TOO MUCH MAGGIE TO COOK FOR HIM AND REDUCE THE SUGAR INTAKE FOR HIM AS WELL.

Bro, the art of love making is a state of mind.... Its is to be "enjoyed" and not aimed at self satisfaction... Sorry to say but some guys just aim at satisfying themselves thus leaving the lady pissed,hurt and feeling used.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Expsbterror(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

The art of love making is a state of mind.... Its is to be "enjoyed" and not aimed at self satisfaction... Sorry to say but some guys just aim at satisfying themselves thus leaving the lady pissed,hurt and feeling used.

Anyway to make something clear, YOU shld talk bout it with him and its left for him to now train himself to be able to withstand the pleasure of orgamising.
There are some roots,herbs nd meds ppl take but seriously don't advise that, its just a mind thing.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by elohorayodele: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
You and ya husband Don suffer, see advise nah. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.