Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why I Feel The Ladies Can Wear Trousers To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Feel The Ladies Can Wear Trousers To Church (505 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Feel The Ladies Can Wear Trousers To Church by Wilson125(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
In most churches to day (heretical) the use of trousers by the ladies is accepted but the orthodox church are still strongly against it. to me, the issue of trousers should be based on subjective because trousers is just a given name just like any other garment with a name. By definitions from dictionaries , trousers doesn't mean garment for men or clothing for men.. if guys can wear garment like shirt that are also worn by the ladies with he same name, why then do we pick on trousers so much and forget about the shirts, slippers, pants etc.. all I am saying is that, from my own understanding, the bible in deuteronomy wasn't talking about trousers but garment, so if we should pick on trousers, we should also remember that shirts, pants etc are also garments and are worn by both gender which means even shirts and the rest of it should not be worn by them too..
Just saying what I feel is right..
Re: Why I Feel The Ladies Can Wear Trousers To Church by emmyskies(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
You feel huh?

A very big issue with today church goers is that they're so dependent on their wisdom. They don't seek the mind of GOD.

You feel, do GOD approve? Many liken situations to their pastor to be justified, like it's their pastor's standard.

sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel The Ladies Can Wear Trousers To Church by watchman111: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Wilson125:
In most churches to day (heretical) the use of trousers by the ladies is accepted but the orthodox church are still strongly against it. to me, the issue of trousers should be based on subjective because trousers is just a given name just like any other garment with a name. By definitions from dictionaries , trousers doesn't mean garment for men or clothing for men.. if guys can wear garment like shirt that are also worn by the ladies with he same name, why then do we pick on trousers so much and forget about the shirts, slippers, pants etc.. all I am saying is that, from my own understanding, the bible in deuteronomy wasn't talking about trousers but garment, so if we should pick on trousers, we should also remember that shirts, pants etc are also garments and are worn by both gender which means even shirts and the rest of it should not be worn by them too..
Just saying what I feel is right..
keep joking with eternity

(1) (Reply)

Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? / Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria / Who Do I Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.