Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! (1526 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / This Is Bound To Boost The Male Ego / This Is Bound To Boost The Male Ego! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
The male ego is one of the psychological term used in describing a man and his affair.
The male ego is responsible for a man success, it molds his drive, attitude of work, his perception of world, response to threat, response to wife/girlfriends and family.

Despite all the good and prolific qualities associated with male ego, it plays a major role in affecting and impeding a man's relationship with his wife or girlfriend.

A few example of a man's ego at work are:

1. After a fight with their wife or girlfriend, men find it hard to apologise or say "I'm sorry", even when it's their fault.

2. The male ego doesn't like to be corrected, he is the alpha in every situation.

3. Some men feel threatened when they meet a successful woman or if their wife earned more mone than the do.

Coping with the male ego tends to be tricky, but it's not possible.

Here are 7 tips to help you handle your man's ego.

1. No comparisons, men do not like to be compared with other men, whether in their carrer, appearance, performance or whatever.

2. Study your man, know what makes him tick.

3. Make him feel like the king of the world. And be diplomatic in dealing with him.

4. Accept his sexual desire as a real need, just as you accept his need to eat good food.

5. The male ego need attention and recognition, men have a yearning to be recognized for what they do.

6. When criticizing, phrase your criticizm in a positive way so that your man is not hurt by it.

7. Men as well as women have insecurities, always remember to reasure your man, do not hesitate to reciprocate when he expresses his feelings.

However, it is a known fact of life that men are egoistical than thier female partner. A bruised male ego will take time to heal and possibly take a toll on any relationship. But this does not mean the male ego is something to be despised.

As a wife or girlfriend, care should be taken that you do not unintentionally hurt your male partner's ego. Dealing with male in a nutshell defines how to succed in a relationship.
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Ezedon(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
It will take only intelligence to learn these, not all these our fish brain girls
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ezedon:
It will take only intelligence to learn these, not all these our fish brain girls
Seconded
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by LewisO: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
I hope they adhere to it, but the sad truth is that they won't learn! undecided
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ezedon:

true talk
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:
I hope they adhere to it, but the sad truth is that they won't learn! undecided

can u tell us how they can learn
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
male ego indeed. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
male ego indeed. undecided undecided undecided

yep...male ego
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by LewisO: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
2undexy:

can u tell us how they can learn

Don't expect me to give u answer to that!
Re: 7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:

Don't expect me to give u answer to that!

hmmm, i understnd

(1) (Reply)

She's Making Me Go Crazy... / When She Believe In You(image). / My Boobs Is My Selling Point – Peggy Onah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.