Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) (604 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by wazobiaforu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am gonna start with AKON Lyrics

Hello pretenders, hello my friends
Hello to those who didn't want us to win
Hello backstabber and your cheap grin
There's more just like you that's listening

I was banned for days because I said all the lies AIT had been showing everyday in their documentary had been debunked by many threads but non had make front page to enlighten Nigeria with fact and figures. ( for those who cares, that was the reason i was banned)

Anyway, Happy New Month to all who cares for the greeting because it is a month that we all have been waiting for, I wont say much about that but i know many thing will happen to different people by the middle of this month and at the end of the month.

BETTING BETTING BETTING

I have decided to do less talking as the day/s approach with speed of light, this is an open thread for anybody who think or very sure of his party to propose a BET and anybody can take up the betting. It will be good if one of the Nairaland Moderator or Official can moderate this betting by providing a bank account and will also be the person to pay the winner.

The Moderator is allowed to take 10% of the Betting and the minimum amount for the Betting is 1000 Naira

the condition of the betting
The winner will be paid base on official INEC first Result and Tribunal final result is not valid for this betting
Re: BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by wazobiaforu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
I go first

PDP can not WIN 40% VOTES IN LAGOS = 2,000
PDP can not WIN 40% VOTES IN OSUN = 2,000
PDP can not WIN 40% VOTES IN OGUN = 2,000
PDP can not WIN 40% VOTES IN OYO = 2,000
GMB WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION = 5,000

1 Like

Re: BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by ireneony(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
my bet is:
pdp will win south south with 90%
pdp will win south east with 98%
pdp will win south west with 69%
pdp will win mid-belt with 80%
pdp will win north east with 49%
pdp will win north west with 52%

all these are reference to presidential election
Re: BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by wazobiaforu(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
ireneony:
my bet is:
pdp will win south south with 90%
pdp will win south east with 98%
pdp will win south west with 69%
pdp will win mid-belt with 80%
pdp will win north east with 49%
pdp will win north west with 52%

all these are reference to presidential election

How much is your betting for South West?
Re: BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by wazobiaforu(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Where are those noise makers? come and let do less talking this time around
Re: BANNED And BACK With Nairaland Election Betting Offer (NEBO) by wazobiaforu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Betting Offer is still ON .....No more noise, let the men act

(1) (Reply)

Over N30tn Stolen Under Okonjo-iweala – Soludo / AU Asks Jonathan, Other African Leaders To Publicly Declare Their Assets / PDP Failed Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.