Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (37650 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Eneze1(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:
All married women in the house this post is for you

Sex is holy within marriage, & there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to separation! Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in clubs and brothels, or with girlfriends. Have you ever asked yourself what those ladies have that you don't? Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties on. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties, because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modelling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' "kobokos" look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They always switch off d lights before undressing. The koboko is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it. I blame couples for not making time for sex & complaining about being tired after work. You find couple who've been sexually starved for years.

WHO SAID U CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why not drive home during lunch and have a quickie wit your husband?

Pls, it just a piece of advice; me i dont know anything oo! wink

Madam, A guy that will cheat will still do that even if the wife is hanging upside down to satisfy him.

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Arsenate(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Setaje:
See you people talking like kids. Am not saying adultery is good . But please life is not a one way traffic like everybody sees it. I have seen women who married as virgins yet their husbands still look outside, and some still looking for fruit of womb, would we now say they deserve it? I have seen repented hoes marry pastors. I see useless women marry the best set of men every weekend. Sometimes u cannot explain certain things that happens in life. A lot of men do not set out to commit adultery but it happens so does a lot of women. When it comes to matters of the heart, things are more complicated than paper talk and sometimes no matter how you try not to be caught in that situation, it happens and you have to deal wiv it. For as long as there is human interaction between both sexes in the work place, church, events and meeting, somethings will never change.
Many of you people talking don't no what your father's and mothers have done or are still doing and u cannot adequately say what u would do unless u are in that situation. We all just pray our spouses are different.
madam keep quiet abeg. nothing justifies adultery. what you are doing is akin to bokoharam trying to justify their actions. or armed robbers giving reasons why they steal and harm people.
nothing justifies any of those. nothing

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by donodion(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Setaje:
See you people talking like kids. Am not saying adultery is good . But please life is not a one way traffic like everybody sees it. I have seen women who married as virgins yet their husbands still look outside, and some still looking for fruit of womb, would we now say they deserve it? I have seen repented hoes marry pastors. I see useless women marry the best set of men every weekend. Sometimes u cannot explain certain things that happens in life. A lot of men do not set out to commit adultery but it happens so does a lot of women. When it comes to matters of the heart, things are more complicated than paper talk and sometimes no matter how you try not to be caught in that situation, it happens and you have to deal wiv it. For as long as there is human interaction between both sexes in the work place, church, events and meeting, somethings will never change.

Many of you people talking don't no what your father's and mothers have done or are still doing and u cannot adequately say what u would do unless u are in that situation. We all just pray our spouses are different.

No mind them....Na today? It has been happening since time immemorial grin grin grin grin grin ......and Seven women shall cling unto one man...Isiah 4:1

Most important is...in your domain..hold your ground well well. otherwise...rival full ground grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Setaje(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Arsenate:
madam keep quiet abeg. nothing justifies adultery. what you are doing is akin to bokoharam trying to justify their actions. or armed robbers giving reasons why they steal and harm people.
nothing justifies any of those. nothing

Please act civilised and don't tell me to keep quiet. You don't no me neither do I know u. If u disagree, state your reason wiv out acting uncultured. I won't reply u again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by carozy112(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2015
NIGERIANS: forming holier than thou since 1800.
1) Most of you people here are hypocrites. I know for sure that most of the girls claiming saint here don sleep with a married man at one point or the other in their fake life for whatever reason.

2) Some of them are still sleeping with married men.

3) Some will still sleep with married men.

4) As for the married guys spewing rubbish, 85% of them has girlfriendssss.

5)To the unmarried guys, there is a probability that your present girlfriend wey u dey see as saint has a married man somewhere shinning her Congo. You are probably going to get married to a coded olosho except u ain't gonna marry a Nigerian gal.

6) Most of Nigerian married men are in 1 or more serious relationships.

7) Most of the girls forming saint here are only doing so just to appear responsible to prospective magas on nairaland.

coolMost of the guys forming faithful husband material toooo......Na lie. All na acting. Na dia type dey go honeymoon wiv gf.

9)Quote me and Die.

10) I am not saying Doing Married Men is right though. WRONG IS WRONG even if everyone is doing it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by dealslip(f): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:

Sex is holy within marriage, & there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to separation! Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in clubs and brothels, or with girlfriends. Have you ever asked yourself what those ladies have that you don't? Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties on. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties, because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modelling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' "kobokos" look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They always switch off d lights before undressing. The koboko is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it. I blame couples for not making time for sex & complaining about being tired after work. You find couple who've been sexually starved for years.

you are a velly velly badt girl. the quickie thing just turned me on right now. I need my husband right away so I can focus on my work afterwards wink wink.

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
Thunderous ' Amen grin
temitemi1:
Some ladies will find love in ur husband too when u finally settled... Don't do to others what u don't want others do to you!

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2015
You dey mind am?
Eneze1:

Madam, A guy that will cheat will still do that even if the wife is hanging upside down to satisfy him.

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by UnimkeAk(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Life isn't black and white.

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know They Are Sometimes Not At Fault For Dating Their Husbands

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/02/single-lady-wants-married-women-to-know.html?m=1

So where is the reason,cos i ddidn't see one reason on ur post¿
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Setaje(f): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Eneze1:

Don't mind all this people talking. If life was so straightforward hoes shouldn't be getting married and having so much money. I used to talk like them before till I began to see life for what it is. Its so unfair to a lot of people. I am also talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
donodion:
Hahahaha See them venting fire and brimstone because of rivalry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If you wont take proper care of your oga,he will get the care elsewhere coooleh and no hell fire will come down.Such is life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind all these small small girls jare! Instead of them listen to what their fellow lady nairalander ''jackpot'' posted they are here making noise! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eneze1:

donodion see what i mean! grin grin grin grin @Eneze1, believe it or not, MAJORITY of married men cheat not because they want to, but because their madam at home is ''fucking up''

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know They Are Sometimes Not At Fault For Dating Their Husbands

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/02/single-lady-wants-married-women-to-know.html?m=1
Now you are lying...how will you ever get redemption. A man chases you for 3yrs and you accommodate the chase because you are enjoying the attention, then your guy of 5 yrs dumps u for no reason?...seems like there is a connection between the two...You are not ready to repent, you just hate feeling guilty.

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Ayemco(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
All dis guys(men) abusing ladies, re d one causing most of d problems, no matter how deir wives satisfies dem, how beautiful deir wives re, still dey will go abt chasing d young ones. God will save u all from #shina#
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by BeauHomme: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Nairaland and bashing are like bread and butter. No thread is ever complete until judgments are made against even d vulnerable.

Let's think a little,can a fully grown man be 'snatched'? Go 2 d dictionary and find d meaning of snatch. Most ladies commenting here would do dsame under circumstances similar 2 that painted by d OP. For d guys, God is watching you.

I'm not in support of cheating partners,but why do we spare no time to rain abuses on people who summon d courage 2 open up on their imperfections? If we're all as morally upright as we portray ourselves here, so who are d ones doing these wrong things we see around us? Did they drop from Hades?

Very few comments here(e.g. Jackpot and some others) have been edifying so far. Most talking abt "reaping what u sow",u be God?. If not 4 God's mercy,if we all reaped all that we've ever sowed,will any of us be here 2day?

Haba!!! If God were a nairalander,ds world wld have bn extinct long ago.

Oya...you can all start quoting me

3 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by adoval(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by joshrare(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Dating a married man takes away your from being married...

You causing storm in another's marriage expect same for your own
Unless you repent

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
All of a sudden, we all are saints who dont engage in such. All the ladies are like 'it's very wrong'. The guys repeat same.
This then leads me to my questions...who are the married men chasing after other girls? Who are the ladies who knowingly date married men, or even run after them? Ohh, I forgot, there're not on this thread!

Hypocrites.

Next!

7 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by ofonex: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
On point!

Pls, it just a piece of advice; me i dont know anything oo! wink[/quote]
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
So disheartening that when i look at the rate of adulterous cases today and the rate of breakups occasioned by cases of sexual unfaithfulness especially from men, i keep asking myself if its really worth the stress for a lady to leave her marriage as a result of this.

As difficult as it may sound,we still have some men who will never see it as fun dating two or more ladies let alone sleeping with them and this could be because of strong moral principle or love for GOD but when I hear ladies say “all men are the same” I just keep mum because I believe whatever 8 out of 10 men will do then we can as well generalize.

It is absurd for a lady to have multiple sex partners,but I have also tried to rationalize various reasons why some men go out of their way to cheat on their lady for no just cause and the deductions I can draw is that they either lack discipline or maybe the lady they have in their life does not appeal to them sexually as regards physical looks, which made me really conclude that all men have the strong tendency to have more than one sex partner irrespective of their love for GOD or moral standard and it will take the grace of GOD for a man to stay with just one lady all his life no matter how seemingly perfect his lady may be..

This is why I tell ladies to wake up to the harsh reality that they have only one option left if they can’t cope with a philanderer as a man and that is to remain single because if it is true that 95 out of 100 men will cheat on their ladies regardless,then why fool yourself running from one man to another when there is no guaranty that you will get lucky to meet a faithful one In the next 10 trials.

The only thing I will never accept is for a man to cheat under the nose of his lady or with impunity because that shows total lack of regard for that lady but then whether he does it under or over her nose,it still remains what it is so ladies should face this harsh truth and be ready to take their minds off it if they are really ready to stay happy in any affair they find themselves else they will only end up been alone and p kissrobably getting passed around from one man to another all in the bid to be with a faithful man.

Just get married to a man,raise a family and dedicate your time to developing your life and that of your child(ren) and care less whether that man takes a tenth wife or sleeps around like a crazy mad dog as long as he uses a protection.
It’s a cruel,unreasonably and unjust world of men.

*Just thinking*

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:

You're missing a trick. grin
Consider starting a blog where you can talk about relationship & family. It's not about knowing much, it's about being ready to learn & sharing your knowledge.
When it comes to sex, a lot of people literally need divine intervention. Frigidity and prude approach is ruining otherwise impeccable relationships. People listen more to women dishing advise.

If you point out what ladies do inadequately, as a man, ladies would be up in arms saying stuff like: maybe your JT is too tinnie winnie, maybe you aren't hitting her right, etc. Even though you're not even referring to yourself.

The reason anybody would pretend and sexually neglect a spouse (except illness, distance and so on) is beyond me.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by scribble: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Wait but what about the husbands?

All this condemnation for the babes?

Is it not the man that is toasting her?

Abeg everyone keeps talking grammar about Karma because they know that when the side chick gets married, her own husband too will play AWAY games

Is this not a man issue? Abeg leave women jor
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
I hope these single ladies dating married men realize they themselves would be married one day and shouldn't cry blue murder when their husbands date other single ladies. undecided
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
priscaoge:
Silly excuses undecided undecided

Don't cry when ur husband runs after other women

Because what u Wish others will surely come to u undecided
true talk
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by maryhaam(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
richardokubo:
Ask the married man y re yhey dating singel ladies
think I have interest in ur? Following keenly
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by galapazygalarba: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2015
BeauHomme:
Nairaland and bashing are like bread and butter. No thread is ever complete until judgments are made against even d vulnerable.

Let's think a little,can a fully grown man be 'snatched'? Go 2 d dictionary and find d meaning of snatch. Most ladies commenting here would do dsame under circumstances similar 2 that painted by d OP. For d guys, God is watching you.

I'm not in support of cheating partners,but why do we spare no time to rain abuses on people who summon d courage 2 open up on their imperfections? If we're all as morally upright as we portray ourselves here, so who are d ones doing these wrong things we see around us? Did they drop from Hades?

Very few comments here(e.g. Jackpot and some others) have been edifying so far. Most talking abt "reaping what u sow",u be God?. If not 4 God's mercy,if we all reaped all that we've ever sowed,will any of us be here 2day?

Haba!!! If God were a nairalander,ds world wld have bn extinct long ago.

Oya...you can all start quoting me
word!

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by maryhaam(f): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
scribble:
Wait but what about the husbands?

All this condemnation for the babes?

Is it not the man that is toasting her?

Abeg everyone keeps talking grammar about Karma because they know that when the side chick gets married, her own husband too will play AWAY games

Is this not a man issue? Abeg leave women jor
you know we apply lots of sentiment in this part of the world,morally is wrong.......the wives also have a role to play,tame ur husband,as per people saying I didn't date people husbnd don't date mine,guard him meticulously,men love varieties accept or not.dont quote me
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by maryhaam(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
carozy112:
NIGERIANS: forming holier than thou since 1800.
1) Most of you people here are hypocrites. I know for sure that most of the girls claiming saint here don sleep with a married man at one point or the other in their fake life for whatever reason.

2) Some of them are still sleeping with married men.

3) Some will still sleep with married men.

4) As for the married guys spewing rubbish, 85% of them has girlfriendssss.

5)To the unmarried guys, there is a probability that your present girlfriend wey u dey see as saint has a married man somewhere shinning her Congo. You are probably going to get married to a coded olosho except u ain't gonna marry a Nigerian gal.

6) Most of Nigerian married men are in 1 or more serious relationships.

7) Most of the girls forming saint here are only doing so just to appear responsible to prospective magas on nairaland.

coolMost of the guys forming faithful husband material toooo......Na lie. All na acting. Na dia type dey go honeymoon wiv gf.

9)Quote me and Die.

10) I am not saying Doing Married Men is right though. WRONG IS WRONG even if everyone is doing it.
God bless u,hypocrite since 1960.......married men that can chase single like temple run.....

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Boll2010: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Does single mother fall to this category also?

If you subject them to this bash also! Then you high on Nigeria problem
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Mubbyleey(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
theorbiters:
Your bf of 5yrs left you for no reason? undecided

A married man chased you for 3yrs? kiss

You knw it is bad and you cry everyday for God to forgive you?
You are not with him for money.
You insist he takes care of madam.
WTF!!
I can categorically confirm that your case is from the village. You are confused.

You need help
DeM sEriOusLy NeEd HelP cOz dEy aRe NoT NoRmaL
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by tucee31: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Did she say her boyfriend of 5 years left her for no reason? Oh pls! Cry me a river... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.