Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. (898 Views)

Do You Remember Using Any Of These Bottles To Celebrate Your Birthday (photo) / Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. by skinpok: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2015

I just bought a bottle of Sprite to drink this hot afternoon just to discover that the content is not Sprite but that of Limca.
Nigeria...good people, great Nation, join me to demand for good products from Nigerian companies.
JUST HIT LIKE TO JOIN IN THE CAMPAIGN.
Source: http://oyokometer.com/events/the-difference-is-clear-guys-compare-the-content-in-these-bottles/
Re: The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. by Sylverbox(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bros......even the crown isn't that of Sprite. U weren't observant I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. by skinpok: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bros......even the crown isn't that of Sprite. U weren't observant I guess.
@Sylverbox...i know but the content is limca

1 Like

Re: The Difference Is Clear: Guys Compare The Content In These Bottles. by fadjnr(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Go and Sue

(1) (Reply)

........... / Ladies! Get In Here!! / Things To Know About Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.