Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS (2308 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / OREMUSSANCTUS Fatwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Anas09:
Lastmessenger. U don't know what the christians and Jews did to muhammed? Okay now that u r here, truthman, ifeann and our Oga here will put u through, our sin is that Jehovah chose Isaac over Ishmael. Funny, they don't even have any connection with Ismael. AL-TABARI an islaminc scholar at the time of Muhammed tried to fabricate a chronicle that links them to Ishmael but failed. Yet they claim all the rights of Isaac for Ishmael. We no follow them argue. Hmmm. Satan just hates what belongs to jehovah that's all.
so pls, can ya explain wad dey did to muhammed. Remember, even d jews crucified Christ, buh wen he was dying he forgave dem. Is dat not how a perfect prophet shld behave? Even till his death, he asked muslims to kill christians and jews. Ma guy, if muhammed, was to come at d age of 54 to ask for ya sister hand in marriage at d age of 6, wad will ya do? As for me I swear, I go cuy him roaster. Waiting for ya reply.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Ifeann(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
so pls, can ya explain wad dey did to muhammed. Remember, even d jews crucified Christ, buh wen he was dying he forgave dem. Is dat not how a perfect prophet shld behave? Even till his death, he asked muslims to kill christians and jews. Ma guy, if muhammed, was to come at d age of 54 to ask for ya sister hand in marriage at d age of 6, wad will ya do? As for me I swear, I go cuy him roaster. Waiting for ya reply.

Anas09 is in agreement with u.. i am sure he will kick the man out of his house and hide his sister from the perv..
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ifeann:

Anas09 is in agreement with u.. i am sure he will kick the man out of his house and hid his sister from the perv..
buh how come d likes of Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuamam Tartar Zeezahbee and co don't see anytin wrong wif dat rapist, like d demon has taken over dem. A rational man will see dat somtin is wrong wif muhammed, d rich men shld bring their 9 years old daughters to be defiled, bu dey won't, rather deh tell dose whose names I mentioned above to obey allah. Dey re so daft, Zeezahbee told me sha dat she is not in nigeria, guess she is in syria offering herself for d service of jihadist so she will be entitled to 72 virgin men, wif eternal c*um grin
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
buh how come d likes of Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuamam Tartar Zeezahbee and co don't see anytin wrong wif dat rapist, like d demon has taken over dem. A rational man will see dat somtin is wrong wif muhammed, d rich men shld bring their 9 years old daughters to be defiled, bu dey won't, rather deh tell dose whose names I mentioned above to obey allah. Dey re so daft, Zeezahbee told me sha dat she is not in nigeria, guess she is in syria offering herself for d service of jihadist so she will be entitled to 72 virgin men, wif eternal c*um grin
How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
How old are you ?
am old enough to impregnant ya
cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Ranchhoddas: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
am old enough to impregnant ya
cheesy
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
How old are you ?

Ignore him sis. He is just practising his religion. Of such is the kingdom of their god.

He has already been ranked as 'totally beneath notice' in any case, along with his 'brighter' brothers in faith; also present on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by shalompeace007: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Abuamam:

Ignore him sis. He is just practising his religion.

He has already been ranked as 'totally beneath notice' in any case, along with his 'brighter' brothers in faith; also present on NL.
u better go to syria, iraq etc to go and fight for d cos of ya moon god. And stop forming ya luv ya god, wen ya don't ve anytin good to say abt ya religion. As for Zeezahbee, shez just an unfortunate babe born into dat religion. Am happy am a christian, cos wif dis kinda zeal and passion for ma faith, if I were to be a muslim I wld ve committed suicide in d hope of eternal e*rection
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abuamam:

Ignore him sis. He is just practising his religion. Of such is the kingdom of their god.

Jazakallah khair
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
Jazakallah khair
I pity ya and ya kinds, so dumb and dull. We talking here dat islam dose not safeguard ya rite, and ya insisting islam is true and rite. People like ya ends up in a polygamous home and ends up giving ya daughter out as slaves to d likes of Rilwayne001 Empireee Tartar and Abuamam. U better wake up from ya trance before its too late. Or betterstill go to syria to service d jihadist so ya will be seen as a true muslim. I thank God I wasn't born into islam, I wld ve kiiled maself, ma parents converted and accepted Christ if not I might ve bin a product of polygamous family. Islam ma foot.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
u better go to syria, iraq etc to go and fight for d cos of ya moon god. And stop forming ya luv ya god, wen ya don't ve anytin good to say abt ya religion. As for Zeezahbee, shez just an unfortunate babe born into dat religion. Am happy am a christian, cos wif dis kinda zeal and passion for ma faith, i wld ve committed suicide in d hope of eternal e*rection
yes, suicide is what is best for you. that is what will happen to you soon if you keep running up and down on NL cussing people.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by shalompeace007: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
yes, suicide is what is best for you. that is what will happen to you soon if you keep running up and down on NL cussing people.
its only an option, if ya volunteer yaself to be one of d 72 virgins lol, buh ya ve to go dere on time and chose ya kinds for me so I will enjoy it. Naughty babe, all wad muhammed did aishat and dose his slave grls, may it not happen to ya.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
hey man, now i get your pain. you are here to convert muslims to christain cheesy, that wont work. move on . like have said before, you have been cussing people all over the thread but i wont curse you. i will always be a muslim that i am. look for another prey tongue mr orangutan
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity ya and ya kinds, so dumb and dull. We talking here dat islam dose not safeguard ya rite, and ya insisting islam is true and rite. People like ya ends up in a polygamous home and ends up giving ya daughter out as slaves to d likes of Rilwayne001 Empireee Tartar and Abuamam. U better wake up from ya trance before its too late. Or betterstill go to syria to service d jihadist so ya will be seen as a true muslim. I thank God I wasn't born into islam, I wld ve kiiled maself, ma parents converted and accepted Christ if not I might ve bin a product of polygamous family. Islam ma foot.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
its only an option, if ya volunteer yaself to be one of d 72 virgins lol, buh ya ve to go dere on time and chose ya kinds for me so I will enjoy it. Naughty babe, all wad muhammed did aishat and dose his slave grls, may it not happen to ya.
yes am one of the virgins. is that all. oya be gone to the dogs. Tanoid
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity ya and ya kinds, so dumb and dull. We talking here dat islam dose not safeguard ya rite, and ya insisting islam is true and rite. People like ya ends up in a polygamous home and ends up giving ya daughter out as slaves to d likes of Rilwayne001 Empireee Tartar and Abuamam. U better wake up from ya trance before its too late. Or betterstill go to syria to service d jihadist so ya will be seen as a true muslim. I thank God I wasn't born into islam, I wld ve kiiled maself
killing yourself is better. your days are numbered. take a chill pill and face your religion. is it not so obvious to you that all your ranting can never make me OR OTHERS on the thread be a Christian. get over it and see a doctor to cure your OCD
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by shalompeace007: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
yes am one of the virgins. is that all. oya be gone to the dogs. Tanoid
go and select ya kinds for me, u know d ones moon god promised us, d ones weh dem boob*s no dhe fall enen if trailer falls on top lol. Moon god must be a clown. Me enternal e*rection and ya eternal c*um, wad a bad combination. Moon god go like d 73some lol
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
hey man, now i get your pain. you are here to convert muslims to christain cheesy, that wont work. move on . like have said before, you have been cussing people all over the thread but i wont curse you. i will always be a muslim that i am. look for another prey tongue mr orangutan
convert, did ya just say dat? Nope, I came to mock d prophet. Weather ya convert or not its not ma p. D issue is dat wen reality knocks ya will remember all wad I told ya. Naughty babe, hope ya 9 years old, cos in paradise na girl child I wan do like d prophet of islam. Lol
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
convert, did ya just say dat? Nope, I came to mock d prophet. Weather ya convert or not its not ma p. D issue is dat wen reality knocks ya will remember all wad I told ya. Naughty babe, hope ya 9 years old, cos in paradise na girl child I wan do like d prophet of islam. Lol
mock the prophet and you think you have succeeded. is that what your bible teach you? i have truly been wasting my time replying you. its a pity
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
mock the prophet and you think you have succeeded. is that what your bible teach you? i have truly been wasting my time replying you. its a pity
I laugh at d false prophet, and his teachings. Hez a prophet of doom, a prophet dat rapes children and a prophet dat ask ya to kill christians. Is dat who ya call a prophet?
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by zeezahbee(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I laugh at d false prophet, and his teachings. Hez a prophet of doom, a prophet dat rapes children and a prophet dat ask ya to kill Christians. Is dat who ya call a prophet?
On this note, am done with ya. keep quoting me ok, you needed the attention and i gave you. if you stop quoting me, then you need to check your paternity. dont stop quoting me oo because i wont reply and you will commit suicide.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
On this note, am done with ya. keep quoting me ok, you needed the attention and i gave you. if you stop quoting me, then you need to check your paternity. dont stop quoting me oo because i wont reply and you will commit suicide.
I won't commit suicide cos ma faith condemns it. Buh in islam its a norm so kip it real by hanging yaself for d sake of muhammed, buh if ya wanna be guaranteed eternalc*um u can kill ya fellow islamites of betterstill ya family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Takes Another Fatal Blow...this Time, From Education! / Science don't actually exist... Scientist are sinners / Happy Reformation Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.