Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS (2295 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / OREMUSSANCTUS Fatwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuman piglettola96 Zeezahbee and co re all scared abt oremussanctus! I asked dem just to sell d point dat I will be entitled to 72 virgins grin if I commit suicide or die in d name of their moon god, none wants to explain. And I heard eternal e*rection is guaranteed if I join boko, dat paradise go sweet oooo, by d way wad of d suicide women, dose dat mean dey will get 72 virgin men wif big roasters? Wow, moon god must be a generous god. Waiting for dem to elaborate cos I can't wait to convert, d pleasures in paradise will be extremely perfect. Ma fellow guys dat like boobs grin according to our comic prophet d boobs no matter hw ya press it won't fall, won't ya like dat kind of paradise. Heaven or paradise pick one now grin
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Ajibam: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Write like a human being first!

1 Like

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajibam:
guess d whole world will know who is one, ma religion frowns at rape, child abuse, slave sex, adultery, suicide etc. Buh ya prophet and moon god support all wad I just mentioned. Let d people judge who is one and not ya, cos rape, slave sex etc and all odas re normal tinz to ya.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
This guy have really declared a war against the Muslims.
Meanwhile I want ask op if he knows any good thing about Muhammad .
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:
I doubt if he ever did any good tin! Hope to hear one from d likes of Empiree Abuman Zeezahbee Rilwayne001
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I doubt if he ever did any good tin! Hope to hear one from d likes of Empiree Abuman Zeezahbee Rilwayne001
What do you know about the dead prophet?
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Christian till d likes of Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuman Zeezahbee declare muhammed a rapist for thighing a 6 years old and raping a 9 years old grin
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Empiree: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Honestly, i dislike dialogue with you. You disgust me(no offence intended). You keep screaming about these on every thread despite telling you they have been answered on this threads. Doesnt your Bible teaches you conduct?. I guess not.
https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know/1

Seems you have problem with comprehension

https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know/2
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajibam:

He is your brother in christ, you should pray for him....I think Jesus is not doing enough in curing is madness.

grin grin

@oresachues are you not tirrd of mentioning my moniker? Well silent they say is the best answrr for a fo0l and we act it not say it. Therefore, continue....I will soon be back in this section smiley smiley
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

What do you know about the dead prophet?
h/t  God of Moral Perfection

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. 

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes.  The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs.  Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
No befriending Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics.  Lied.
Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

And no muslim will deny all dis cos its true rather dey will shedding tears, we saying prove us wrong or condemn d guy.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, i dislike dialogue with you. You disgust me(no offence intended). You keep screaming about these on every thread despite telling you they have been answered on this threads. Doesnt your Bible teaches you conduct?. I guess not.
https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know/1

Seems you have problem with comprehension

https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know/2
all dose re long tinz, so happy to see ya pissed off buh don't blame me. Blame ya prophet for bringing islam into dis shit. I was not dere wen he raped aishat and I was not dere wen he promised ya eternal e*rection. Y not curse d man for bringing plagues into dis world dan for ya to pour ya anger on a christian dat is only saying d truth. Am a christian and am not a terrorist
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
h/t  God of Moral Perfection

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. 

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes.  The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs.  Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
No befriending Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics.  Lied.
Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

And no muslim will deny all dis cos its true rather dey will shedding tears, we saying prove us wrong or condemn d guy.
I can't believe what I am reading. Did the dead prophet really commit all these shameful acts? How can a sane man do all these and be called a prophet by some lunatics?
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

I can't believe what I am reading. Did the dead prophet really commit all these shameful acts? How can a sane man do all these and be called a prophet by some lunatics?
if am lying, call Rilwayne001 Empiree Tartar Abuman and co to come analyse it one by one and deny it for d prophet and I will take ma time to bring d koran verses where muhammed did dis. He was said to ve divided d moon into two, I wonder y and how guiness book did not record him as d first man to cut d moon grin . All dis ve been saying, people will tink I hate islam, buh no all dis I am saying re in d koran and hadith. Even in death his face was in between d milk factory of d grl child he raped. Wad a perfect way to die! cheesy
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if am lying, call Rilwayne001 Empiree Tartar Abuman and co to come analyse it one by one and deny it for d prophet and I will take ma time to bring d koran verses where muhammed did dis. He was said to ve divided d moon into two, I wonder y and how guiness book did not record him as d first man to cut d moon grin . All dis ve been saying, people will tink I hate islam, buh no all dis I am saying re in d koran and hadith. Even in death his face was in between d milk factory of d grl child he raped. Wad a perfect way to die! cheesy
How can a sexually peverted folk be a prophet?
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

How can a sexually peverted folk be a prophet?
dat is wad I want to know, wadz d basis or criteria for d award of prophetship. Cos as it stands so many of dem even saudi king married abt 30 women, far more dan wad d koran recommends and even d prophet himself. So I will like to see d late saudi king elevated to d level of prophetship grin
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dat is wad I want to know, wadz d basis or criteria for d award of prophetship. Cos as it stands so many of dem even saudi king married abt 30 women, far more dan wad d koran recommends and even d prophet himself. So I will like to see d late saudi king elevated to d level of prophetship grin
Oh boy I am speechless here. It seems the people of that faith are all woman rappa. How can a man marry thirty wives?
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

Oh boy I am speechless here. It seems the people of that faith are all woman rappa. How can a man marry thirty wives?
dat question pass ma power, Rilwayne001 Tartar Empiree Abuman and co shld come answer dat. Cos koran said 4 so I don't know, and d truth is dat guy is too vast in koran to say he dose not know, buh as ya know na, laws in mosque and church re for d poor buh d rich deh break it anytime dey want. Over to dem to come defend d new prophet. Do ya know dat mostly in d north dey are so daft and dull? Imagine, ma frnd served in tobe state, during dat time I guess it happened dat dere was eclipse of d sun. He wanted to go out to buy some tinz so as him and d fellow corpers were buying dis tin from d christian woman. D woman started parking her loads and started running and dey asked her y she was packing. She told, dem dat dey will start killing non-muslim, and dat dey believe y it is happening is dat dere is too much sin in d world. Ma neighbor had to run and hid himself cos dey were of d opinion dat " na corp members dey commit sin wella". Dat is how dull and daft dose slaves of islam re. Dey re blind and deaf to d truth. Buh as we say, nufin pass God.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dat question pass ma power, Rilwayne001 Tartar Empiree Abuman and co shld come answer dat. Cos koran said 4 so I don't know, and d truth is dat guy is too vast in koran to say he dose not know, buh as ya know na, laws in mosque and church re for d poor buh d rich deh break it anytime dey want. Over to dem to come defend d new prophet.
it seems the powerful guys are deceiving the poor gullible folks. How them the manage tell them to go bomb themselves in the name of jihad.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
by Matt Slick

Following is a chart that shows some of the strong differences between Jesus and Mohammed. The Muslims revere Mohammed as the greatest of prophets, yet Jesus clearly demonstrated greater authority, teaching, and miracles than Mohammed ever did. Why would anyone want to follow Mohammed over Jesus when Jesus claimed to be divine, performed many miracles, said he alone was the truth, raised people from the dead, and rose from the dead himself; and Mohammed did none of these things. However, Mohammed did have people killed, spread his religion through war, married a very young girl and had relations with her when she was nine years of age, and taught hatred of Jews and Christians.

JesusMuhammad
DeathJesus died and rose from the dead.Muhammad died and stayed dead.
FightingJesus never fought.Muhammad fought many many times.
Hearing from GodWhen Jesus heard from God, he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide. (Quran 74:1-5)
IdentityJesus claimed to be God (John 8:24; 8:58) as well as a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6).Muhammad claimed to be a man.
Instructions ReceivedFrom God the Father (John 5:19)Allegedly from an angel
KillingJesus never killed anyone.Muhammad killed many.
LifeJesus had the power to take life but never did. He restored it.Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never restored it.
No one ever died in Jesus' presence.Many people died in Muhammad's presence--he killed them.
MarriageJesus never married.Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a nine-year-old girl.
MinistryJesus received his calling from God directly. (Matt. 3:17).
Jesus received his commission in the daylight.

Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel (Gabriel).
Muhammad received his words in the darkness of a cave.

Ministry LengthJesus taught for 3 1/2 years.Muhammad taught for more than 20 years.
MiraclesJesus performed many miracles including healing people, calming a storm with a command, and raising people from the dead.Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.
ProphecyJesus fulfilled biblical prophecy about being the Messiah.Muhammad did not fulfill any biblical prophecy except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).
SacrificeJesus voluntarily laid his life down for others.Muhammad saved his own life many times and had others killed.
SinJesus never sinned. (1 Pet. 2:22)Muhammad was a sinner. (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2)
SlavesJesus owned no slaves.Muhammad owned slaves.
Virgin BirthJesus was virgin born.Muhammad was not virgin born.
Voice of GodJesus received and heard the direct voice of God. (Mark 1:10-11)Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice of God. It was an angel instead.
WomenJesus spoke well of women.Muhammad said women were 1/2 as smart as men (Hadith 3:826; 2:541), that the majority in hell will be women (Had. 1:28,301; 2:161; 7:124), and that women could be mortgaged.
There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad. Muhammad falls so far short that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus. Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by SalC: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

Bros am watching you in 3D grin you are fast joining OREMUSSANCTUS cheesy
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Ajibam: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He is your brother in christ, you should pray for him....I think Jesus is not doing enough in curing is madness.

grin grin

@oresachues are you not tirrd of mentioning my moniker? Well silent they say is the best answrr for a fo0l and we act it not say it. Therefore, continue....I will soon be back in this section smiley smiley
Be wise and caution your statements.. I never refer to any of your deity in my post..
Thanks!
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
SalC:
ma bro, define oremussanctus in one word, some say am d thorn in d flesh of d likes of Zeezahbee Rilwayne001 Abuman Empiree grin Tartar and co. Lol, can't wait to see her ranting lmao
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by SalC: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma bro, define oremussanctus in one word, some say am d thorn in d flesh of d likes of Zeezahbee Rilwayne001 Abuman Empiree grin Tartar and co. Lol, can't wait to see her ranting lmao
Seriously if these guys catch you in real life, you are so dead. cheesy I don't know why you are being so mean to them.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
SalC:
Seriously if these guys catch you in real life, you are so dead. cheesy I don't know why you are being so mean to them.
I dhe see dem? Me just catching ma fun rite now. Sipping ma alomo, imagine I dhe shariah country I no go fit sip alomo! Lol
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Ifeann(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

Are u saying u haven't heard one good thing about Mohammed..

Wow..
U should read the quran and hadiths my friend..

Let me tell u one..
He said u must not take the life of a muslim because they are the best of people.

However u can kill a muslim in the cases of adultery, apostasy or if he kills another Muslims (I think).. There are 3 conditions.

He also said that No muslim should be killed for killing a NONMUSLIM..

Is this not "good". U are just hating because u aren't a muslim..
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ifeann, have ya heard aby Zeezahbee, she is d latest "aishat" she told me she is in syria and shuttling iraq to help d jihadist grin. She is contributing her own quota to d course of islam, and at d end eternal c*um wif 72 men wif large roasters. She gonna enjoy.
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Looking forward to dat era I can ask Zeezahbee grin hand in marriage wifout religious barrier, looking for dat era wen I can enter islam and play wif Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuman Ayinba1 and go back to christianity no body will ask for ma head, looking for d day, women will be able to lead prayer in d mosque grin, looking and waiting anxiously for dat day wen together as christian and muslim we wld condemn child marriage and treat grls as humanz. Its possible, just dat dey all nid to open their hart and let truth come in
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who cares what you want to watch. you can watch in 4D if you want.
SalC:
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
if only a carmel can pass through the eye of a needle
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Looking forward to dat era I can ask Zeezahbee grin hand in marriage wifout religious barrier, looking for dat era wen I can enter islam and play wif Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuman Ayinba1 and go back to christianity no body will ask for ma head, looking for d day, women will be able to lead prayer in d mosque grin, looking and waiting anxiously for dat day wen together as christian and muslim we wld condemn child marriage and treat grls as humanz. Its possible, just dat dey all nid to open their hart and let truth come in
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by lastmessenger: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
the dead prophet really have some level of hate for non-muslims. i wonder what they did to him.
Ifeann:

Are u saying u haven't heard one good thing about Mohammed..

Wow..
U should read the quran and hadiths my friend..

Let me tell u one..
He said u must not take the life of a muslim because they are the best of people.

However u can kill a muslim in the cases of adultery, apostasy or if he kills another Muslims (I think).. There are 3 conditions.

He also said that No muslim should be killed for killing a NONMUSLIM..

Is this not "good". U are just hating because u aren't a muslim..

Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001 Empiree Zeezahbee Abuamam Tartar
Re: It Seems Dey Re All Scared Of OREMUSSANCTUS by Anas09: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lastmessenger. U don't know what the christians and Jews did to muhammed? Okay now that u r here, truthman, ifeann and our Oga here will put u through, our sin is that Jehovah chose Isaac over Ishmael. Funny, they don't even have any connection with Ismael. AL-TABARI an islaminc scholar at the time of Muhammed tried to fabricate a chronicle that links them to Ishmael but failed. Yet they claim all the rights of Isaac for Ishmael. We no follow them argue. Hmmm. Satan just hates what belongs to jehovah that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Christians Who Trust In The Lord......... / Igbo Deity Taken From Igboland Used By A Town In Germany To Protect Their Land / The Spiritual Trouble Of Yahweh And Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.