Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? (2643 Views)

Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
she met this guy having had broken heart from a relationship of six years,she wanted to kill herself but after getting to know this guy everything changed and she didn't know when she fell in love with this guy..
This lady had a friend living with her for ten years,her boy friend visiting her one day, she introduced them to eachother and that when bad thing started happening,her best friend developed feelings for this girl's boy friend and seducing him they have started dating at her back,after some time her friend decided to move out and her boy friend started mal-treating her.
A month after she was invited to a wedding by another friend and on getting to the wedding,guess who the groom and the bride was.....the groom was her boy friend and the bride was her best friend,please if you were this lady what would you do?
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by wiringdpt(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adonbilivit
bobolizim:
she met this guy having had broken heart from a relationship of six years,she wanted to kill herself but after getting to know this guy everything changed and she didn't know when she fell in love with this guy..
This lady had a friend living with her for ten years,her boy friend visiting her one day, she introduced them to eachother and that when bad thing started happening,her best friend developed feelings for this girl's boy friend and seducing him they are started dating at her back,after some time her friend decided to move out and her boy friend started mal-treating her.
A month after she was invited to a wedding by another friend and on getting to the wedding,guess who the groom and the bride was.....the groom was her boy friend and the bride was her best friend,please if you were this lady what would you do?
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
wiringdpt:
Adonbilivit
what's that?
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
what will I do undecided

I will walk out of the venue just like am working out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
what will I do undecided

I will walk out of the venue just like am working out of this thread.
really??just like dt?
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by chidekings(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
mbe ,akuko
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by mrkay101(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
I've seen this movie b4 na.. Desmond Elliot, uche jombo and Stephanie okereke.

Desmond leta die for the ending.. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
really??just like dt?
yes now.
what do you expect me to do? scatter the wedding?

i will be heart broken but definitely not going to run mad!!!
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

yes now.
what do you expect me to do? scatter the wedding?

i will be heart broken but definitely not going to run mad!!!
hey yeah...dt great of you
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
hey yeah...dt great of you
good. now tell me

what's the title of the movie grin
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by apparentlylaw(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol !!! I wuld enter take a comfortable seat ...and Chop dier Jellof Rice ..after I dance shoki wif dem
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

good. now tell me

what's the title of the movie grin
its a korean film...so u r a male now??tch..
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Lol !!! I wuld enter take a comfortable seat ...and Chop dier Jellof Rice ..after I dance shoki wif dem
smiles*reallyummm...that jollof won't go well,will it?amd seeing eachother how will you feel?
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
chidekings:
mbe ,akuko
lols...what's that??
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrkay101:

really?so if u were the lady what were you do?tho the one i m talking abt is korean film
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrkay101:

really?so if u were the lady what were you gonna do?tho the one i m talking abt is korean film
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
its a korean film...so u r a male now??tch..
I yam versatile grin
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Missonas(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
cry Na guy write this kind thg? grin
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

I yam versatile grin
versatile??umm...like wat?r u an hermaphrodite
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Missonas:
cry Na guy write this kind thg? grin
and why did you ask that
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
versatile??umm...like wat?r u an hermaphrodite
see ya nose !!!

hermaphrodite ko amafroant ni

wait a minute sounds like a good idea
grin
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

see ya nose !!!

hermaphrodite ko amafroant ni

wait a minute sounds like a good idea
grin
see ya teeth!!!

en??u even said u reside in heaven

choi!,nah u ooo,we no u wella
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Missonas(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bobo una say na we get fishbrain na grin
bobolizim:
and why did you ask that
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Missonas:
Bobo una say na we get fishbrain na grin
can u b more lucid pleaselike you thought what i wrote can't happen??
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Shugaryme(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrkay101:

Lol...

Anyway, I would go congratulate them, leaving them with a troubled conscience. They sure won't be comfortable tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
smiles*reallyummm...that jollof won't go well,will it?amd seeing eachother how will you feel?
Lol werin concern me ....Right dere in the wedding I go find 1 hot sheri koko
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Oahray: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shugaryme:

Lol...

Anyway, I would go congratulate them, leaving them with a troubled conscience. They sure won't be comfortable tongue
lol. Congratulate gini? Abeg talk truth jor.
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Shugaryme(f): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oahray:
lol. Congratulate gini? Abeg talk truth jor.
hehehehe

You talk your own tongue
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Oahray: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shugaryme:

hehehehe

You talk your own tongue
men don't cry. The question isn't for my sexy soul smiley
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by Shugaryme(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oahray:
men don't cry. The question isn't for my sexy soul smiley
Right *rolling eyes*
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shugaryme:

Lol...

u sound very very intelligent...i love that..many things are not to b said...
Re: What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? by bobolizim(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Lol werin concern me ....Right dere in the wedding I go find 1 hot sheri koko
laffs!!! doesnt sound like u loved him initialy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Photo: Woman Accused Of Raping Woman With Artificial joystick / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.