Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta (1235 Views)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by ericessien24: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
say buhari where is he?
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by megaik: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
ericessien24:
say buhari where is he?

Wetin be ur own ?
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by adioolayi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
ericessien24:
say buhari where is he?
Is it by force? APC say No to debate organised by NTA, AIT and the other pro-PDP organisations

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by ericessien24: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
adioolayi:

Is it by force? APC say No to debate organised by NTA, AIT and the other pro-PDP organisations
isn't it the same question dey answering?
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by enoqueen: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
if you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by adioolayi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
ericessien24:
isn't it the same question dey answering?
Sure ...same.. Just that there was a "rumour" of leaked questions to the ruling party angry
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by ArchEnemy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
adioolayi:

ohkay
But what are they running away from?. Like someone said, they are been asked the same question
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by adioolayi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
ohkay
But what are they running away from?. Like someone said, they are been asked the same question
Rumoured leaked questions angry
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by spartacuz: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just keep ur PVC wt u... 13days to go... APC go do dea debate 4 polls... #BUHARI-PROF-UMANA UMANA. Goodluck is promising us wat he's goin2 do 4 us abi WAt has he done already APC all de way jare, APC 4 u, APC 4 Me.
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by ericessien24: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
adioolayi:

Sure ...same.. Just that there was a "rumour" of leaked questions to the ruling party angry
na was oh, na jamb?
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by BlackPeni5: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
From the way they are answering, it doesn't seem it was leaked in anyway. Besides anybody who knows a little about Nigeria will do a lot better than these VP candidates
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by Kedam(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
adioolayi:

No be by force lol. But they should have the confidence to participate in the debate so as to give the entire citizens a good reason to vote for their party. And I think that's one of the easiest way to convince the entire citizenry to vote for them. The fact that they disagree to appear shows that they can't be trusted. Every Nigerian would have love the debate which I think will be fun.
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by adioolayi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kedam:
No be by force lol. But they should have the confidence to participate in the debate so as to give the entire citizens a good reason to vote for their party. And I think that's one of the easiest way to convince the entire citizenry to vote for them. The fact that they disagree to appear shows that they can't be trusted. Every Nigerian would have love the debate which I think will be fun.
Even when there was a "rumour" of leaked questions to the ruling party? I'm sure you will do same thing if it was you
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by GARRIx7(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Osinbanjo is heeding his party's directive to stay away from any debate organized by AIT, Nta, Nedg, BON etc for obvious reasons. Prof will decimate those nitwits I watched with just a Three minute speech.

Anyways debate or no debate it's GMB/PYO all the way.

#Ihavedecided
Re: Why Is Mr osibanjo Not On The Vice Peresidential Debate On Nta by Kedam(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
adioolayi:

Even when there was a "rumour" of leaked questions to the ruling party? I'm sure you will do same thing if it was you
you aren't completely wrong but when looking at the other way, what the hell should they be afraid of? When a party is honest and ready to work for change they preach I think they shouldn't be afraid of any kind of question thrown to them whether favorable or not what the people want from them is there answer to such question. The fact that they are afraid of just question looks suspicious. That's politics for everyone its just a rumour and might not be. The aim of every political party is to win election and control the govt no matter the kind of method they use. I will say this again, rumour about the licked question shouldn't deter them from participating if truely they are who they said they are. Note- I am not trying to be bias here I would have said thesame thing concerning PDP if they gave thesame flimsy excuse.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out- Looking For Replacement / Buhari Promises To Kill All Christians If He Dares Become President / President Obama Sweeping The Floor In White House. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.