Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? (2564 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just for the fun of it and to give other singles a sneak peak of what you love most about your better half.

Lemme start,tho am in my off dating season.but I loved my ex's "rabbit teeth" ,it was so cute when she smiled,it was like lighting up the stars in the thick of the night. cheesy

Over to y'all ..
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by zyzxx(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
I love for everything.
And I do love funny people
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
over neat dey worry d guy....he is not a gay o
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by ejikeme(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
she makes me sane. no matter how mad/ugly/stressful a situation i find myself in, her voice, pic and at times she being there is all i need to cool off.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by dejt4u(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Her large and kind heart, enduring spirit, praying tongue, a well-reasoning brain... Infact, she's my world..
I call her beauty nd brain

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by passionate88: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
She'd give me her last money, she calls me, if I do call her, she'd cut my call and call me immediately, though she knows I'm not that religious, she still prays for me.. I love my mom, I swear I do. Proudly mommy's boy.. Haters should do the needful

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
grocery:
over neat dey worry d guy....he is not a gay o

cool ,being neat has a connection to being gay? didn't know o
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
ejikeme:
she makes me sane. no matter how mad/ugly/stressful a situation i find myself in, her voice, pic and at times she being there is all i need to cool off.

Thats nice ,such ladies are rare
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by ejikeme(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
kachnov:

Thats nice ,such ladies are rare

true...when you find 'em, keep 'em.
the truth is, respect your woman. and pray you two should understand you' live for each other.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
zyzxx:
I love for everything.

Be specific sir
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by zyzxx(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
kachnov:

Be specific sir
let me think
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Boltam(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
My ex can pamper me ehn nd hs unsweet food dat I eat with love undecided
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by mrking3(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I love her simple nature! She barely wears make-up and I'm okay with it! Secondly, she has a very long pointed nose that one can't resist the temptation of touching it! Thirdly, she has very good sense of humour! Never a dull moment with her. Fourthly, she's humble, Inteligent, smart, and most importantly, very industrious! One more thing! She's very God fearing, takes things of God very seriously! So I had no choice than to also get closer to God as a result of her passion. At a point, it was a deciding factor for our relationship to move on. She's not just my best friend, but a soulmate and the most precious Gift from God to me. We've dated for 7yrs and still counting!! She's never cheated on me all these years! I've never had reason to regret! God help us! We are tieing the knot this year!! Amen.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
kachnov:

cool ,being neat has a connection to being gay? didn't know o
some say that when a guy looks after himself more, that there is tendency of being gay
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by mytime24(f): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op abeg whch 1 b "rabbit teeth"
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
mytime24:
Op abeg whch 1 b "rabbit teeth"

grin like that (when the inscisors is visibly large,but in a cute way) capish?
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by mytime24(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
kachnov:

grin like that (when the inscisors is visibly large,but in a cute way) capish?

kk tnx
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by ivyT(f): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2015
ejikeme:
Awwww
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by ivyT(f): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=mrking3 post=30339885]I love her simple nature! She barely wears make-up and I'm okay with it! Secondly, she has a very long pointed nose that one can't resist the temptation of touching it! Thirdly, she has very good sense of humour! Never a dull moment with her. Fourthly, she's humble, Inteligent, smart, and most importantly, very industrious! One more thing! She's very God fearing, takes things of God very seriously! So I had no choice than to also get closer to God as a result of her passion. At a point, it was a deciding factor for our relationship to move on. She's not just my best friend, but a soulmate and the most precious Gift from God to me. We've dated for 7yrs and still counting!! She's never cheated on me all these years! I've never had reason to regret! God help us! We are tieing the knot this year!! Amen. [/quote
Amen..incredible
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2015
We re the same both @ op, my ex I love his personality, he is calm, enduring, understanding and communicative....everything sef..but he get but.... grin grin, the question didn't ask for a but anyways cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by dejt4u(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
zyzxx:
I love for everything.

Zyzxx is that you?

Latnok says hi grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2015
One thing i love about my babe; she is never shy to smoke weed with me grin

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by shindarayo(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Nothing in particular, just d thots of him makes my stomach flutter and my heart skip 10beats.he is my first and last true love.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kuderrich: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
dejt4u:
Her large and kind heart, enduring spirit, praying tongue, a well-reasoning brain... Infact, she's my world..
I call her beauty nd brain
hmmm, I see u oh. U said same b4 u left her.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:
We re the same both @ op, my ex I love his personality, he is calm, enduring, understanding and communicative....everything sef..but he get but.... grin grin, the question didn't ask for a but anyways cheesy

Yea cool and no buts,cus everyone has a flaw .perfection is a mirage .
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by kachnov(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
One thing i love about my babe; she is never shy to smoke weed with me grin

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin

Haha birds of a feather..buh remember smokers are liable to die young.cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by idu1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
kachnov:
Just for the fun of it and to give other singles a sneak peak of what you love most about your better half.

Lemme start,tho am in my off dating season.but I loved my ex's "rabbit teeth" ,it was so cute when she smiled,it was like lighting up the stars in the thick of the night. cheesy

Over to y'all ..
hehehehehehehehe

How is the rabbit teeth? Explain....
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nasty22(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
She'z got killer physique, beautiful,soo caring, intelligent & selfless.
Too bad i let her go coz i wasnt emotionally ready for a r/ship. Mis you CELINE

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
I love that he puts me first in everthing he does,and I do the same too....according to him,when am happy he's happy.love is the second best thing on earthcheesy food comes first ofcosgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by dejt4u(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
kuderrich:
hmmm, I see u oh. U said same b4 u left her.
hell no! She wasnt my world, so i left her for good for better..
Now, i'v found joy nd happiness in some1 else.. m rocking my world..
An innocent, beautiful damsel she is.

Thank you God for bringing her my way.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? by ejikeme(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
dejt4u:
hell no! She wasnt my world, so i left her for good for better..
Now, i'v found joy nd happiness in some1 else.. m rocking my world..
An innocent, beautiful damsel she is.

Thank you God for bringing her my way.

for now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / Where Are You Base? / How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.