Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? (2349 Views)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family / Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? / Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2008
Honestly, who believes the story about manner falling fom heaven?

That jesus commanded loads of bread to fall from heaven and fishes and mind you five loaves per person and 2 fishes for a multitude of thousands
Who baked the bread? What were the ingridents in it? How did the bakers in heaven know each person needed 5 each? How did they drop? horizontally or vertically? were the multidue served per person or each one justling for 5 loaves each?

What about the fishes? Fishes come from water so how were they dropping from heaven upwards?

Remember this is a physical thing and no allusion to biblical allegory or spirituality should be construed here. How come it is only that era that such an activity occured and no record of it has been detailed in books to clarify such an issue?
Re: The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? by busybein: 2:02am On Dec 29, 2008
i blive,oya bite me mr adam agbero brody tongue
Re: The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? by PastorAIO: 2:02am On Dec 29, 2008
Adam Brody:

Honestly, who believes the story about manner falling fom heaven?

Well actually, I've been led to believe that Manners are imparted from the parents to a person, however if you are still waiting for yours to fall from heaven who am I to dissuade you.

ps.  you've got the stories jumbled.  The Manna story and the feeding of the 5 thousands are 2 totally different events.

1 Like

Re: The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? by tpia: 2:33am On Dec 29, 2008
I tire.

people and their obsession fixation with what they claim not to believe in.

which bible translation has bread and fishes falling from heaven?
Re: The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? by busybein: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2008
tpia:

I tire.

people and their obsession fixation with what they claim not to believe in.

which bible translation has bread and fishes falling from heaven
?

adams bible

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Recharge Card / The Philosophy Of Reality / Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.