Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? (638 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes! We'd definitely have comments like
"I WILL NEVER DO SUCH AGAIN!, THAT GUYS END UP TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED!"

Well! Sorry about such experience, but truth
be told that its romantic to sometimes, be
responsible for an outing with your Guy / Man..

It shouldnt always be a Man's thing to do, for it would look Unmutual..

Remember this word, "A woman who's inlove,
does anything in her reach".. So, If you say you cant do such again, then you are not really in Love!, but in Avenge! lol!

What about Guys who after spending all for a
lady they love, then she leaves him for another?.. Does it stop them from still doing things from their heart for d next lady of great Interest?,NO!

So, whatever experiences you've had with Guys, so do Guys have their experiences with Ladies too.. But we shouldnt suffer d Next for d Past!..

Take your Man out sometimes! Its Love to!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
4years ago
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by motherlode: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
shocked you mean 4 years ago!
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by motherlode: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
brito:
4years ago
shocked
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
9JA ladies huh! SUPER GLUE hand babes,they no go eva change even afta reading dis.

# PARASITES !
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
6years ago
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
phinerd:
6years ago

So, why the pause.
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am stingy
shegsky:

So, why the pause.
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
I once asked a lady and these was her reply -

She says she cant spend her hard earned money on her 4ucken bfrnd...bt she can give her 4cken bfrnd her life tym VIRGINITY... Ladiez,no SENSE!!!! # ASHAMED #
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
motherlode:
shocked you mean 4 years ago!

yes ma'am
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
phinerd:
I am stingy

Hmmn, or are you one of those ladies in possession of Superglue hand .
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Afrok(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
I won't even agree cuz na evening church service she go plan make we go tongue.

Its obvious U can't give what U don't have, only those (ladies) that have and are non-parasitic can do that.
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by Sarimah(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin today tongue
Re: Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out? by mytime24(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
EVery feb14 grin

(1) (Reply)

PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts / Ladies Howcdo You Feel? / I Need A Classic Loving And Nice Girl In Abuja 2209865f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.