Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (28906 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Petrusjohns: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2015
http://www.lifegobe.tk The No.1 Online Life Stories Sharing,Flirting Zone,2go Username Sharing,Relationship Lessons And So On.
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by LewisO: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Lool , me don't think so o

Ok no problem, my eyes seems to be gumming!
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by elantraceey(f): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2015
LewisO:

Ok no problem, my eyes seems to be gumming!

Lol , same here, goodnight and sweet dreams smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by bigbams24: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2015
And I just read secrets to understanding women. Funny! http:///kyjkecw
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by nwonufestus(m): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2015
noted
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by folabayo1(f): 5:58am On Feb 02, 2015
hensben:
You guys needs us too to make ur world complete tongue
On point
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by folabayo1(f): 5:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2015
marieolae:
Women run the world cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by evea: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2015
yet u useless dem. cheat on dem, share dem rud ur frids. Men are funny 2
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by tewaa: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2015
4 me I can't do without my girl friend ooo.u wan mak konji kill person.abeg ladies are more dan important.
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Heroic(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2015
To say the least...

Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by ihedinobi2: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2015
@emusmith, dude, are you some kind of bot?
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by DuchessLily(f): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2015
booket:
re u sure?cox in reality u complete our troubles.
not so bro. It all depends on u. If u want trouble frm ur wife/girlfriend, den dats what u get. If u want peace, joy, love, prosperity etc, frm her, den dats what u get too. It is what u make of ur marriage/relationship dat u get frm it. "As u make ur bed, so u lie on it"
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by DuchessLily(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2015
hensben:
Ok u were created by GOd through men...
I accept dear. Dats why we (women) are very special. We were created from a Man, but men were created frm DUST tongue grin
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by DuchessLily(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2015
yurme:
no be una steal d rib ni
steal?? Nope! It was given to us on a platter of gold by Baba God tongue
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2015
ihedinobi2:
@emusmith, dude, are you some kind of bot?

smiley how do you mean?
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Heroic:
To say the least...

Hmm, I doubt...
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by smilenow(f): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2015
sure..a woman multiplies everything a man gives her..

give her a wink,she'l give u a smile

give her a smile,she'l give u a laugh

give her a house,she'l give u a home

give her a minute,she'l make ur day

give her a spe.rm,she'l give u a child
..a man is certainly incomplete without a woman wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
smilenow:
sure..a woman multiplies everything a man gives her..

give her a wink,she'l give u a smile

give her a smile,she'l give u a laugh

give her a house,she'l give u a home

give her a minute,she'l make ur day

give her a spe.rm,she'l give u a child
..a man is certainly incomplete without a woman wink

You summarized my thread in a nutshell...Nice one smiley

So true!
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

You summarized my thread in a nutshell...Nice one smiley

So true!
keep the ministry moving brother... I dey gbadun you die grin
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by bankyblue(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:
In this part of the world most especially, ladies are epitomized as "weaklings" and "fragile" and that is not totally true...

What a Guy can do, a Lady can do better is still in effect... You may not realize that but I know many a mighty men who have been brought down by some of these "weak" young ladies...Do you still call them weak?

I must confess, ladies are very crucial to us as young men cheesy.

Below are some reasons to validate my claim...

1. Ladies bring love to our world.

Ladies are better lovers than guys. This attitude in them began from childhood. Almost every lady have a love song in her phone. Without them, guys just don't really care... When a woman loves, she loves for real.

2. They help us share what we have.

You may be complaining that your girl is asking too much but if she goes...you'll miss her. Apart from your family, who else should you share your money with? Your girl! Every "broke guy" has someone he's asking "o baby, how you dey? You don chop? Make I send you airtime?" grin

3. The physique of a woman is unique- It attracts a man anytime

You would agree with me that there is just something attractive about the body of a woman. Many have been involved in ghastly accidents for sighting butts...It's funny but true cheesy... Even the boobs sef... They both thrill men... Why? I dunno...Imagine life without those twins undecided

4. Their emotional side complements a guy's logical side.

Men are too serious. Them too dey consider pros and cons...whereas, women are outgoing and pleasurable. They love romance and fun. This boring part of a guy OFTEN show up when he becomes responsible in marriage. He needs a lady to " Cool His Temper".

5. A lady's excessive talking makes the home lively.

You may nickname her "Nag" but in reality she is the reason you're never bored...She tells you everything that happened to her from 8AM to 5PM at your question, "How was your day?"- What other NEWS do you need? LoL...If you have a woman colleague as a friend, forget it, her husband knows all about you...She has told her...She loves him that's why...

6. Only a Lady can make an Old man feel like a young man once again.

How do they do it, I cannot tell. LoL...I've never been "old" but it's quite wonderful. smiley

7. Ladies are perfect at multiplying what you give to them.

You show a lady Care, She gives her home address. You give her, "I love You", many give you at least a Kiss, some it's sex right away grin... She could go an extra mile just to prove her love to you... IN A RIGHT ENVIRONMENT, a lady will passionately do so much more for the man she loves.

Is that not the definition of a goddess? cheesy

Ladies are very very crucial in the life of man. We can't do without 'em... They add taste to the world... "Variety is the spice of life"- this I believe is linked up with ladies.

Happy Ladies' Month wink

dont say that to a GAY
angry
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by deife(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:
In this part of the world most especially, ladies are epitomized as "weaklings" and "fragile" and that is not totally true...

What a Guy can do, a Lady can do better is still in effect... You may not realize that but I know many a mighty men who have been brought down by some of these "weak" young ladies...Do you still call them weak?

I must confess, ladies are very crucial to us as young men cheesy.

Ladies are very very crucial in the life of man. We can't do without 'em... They add taste to the world... "Variety is the spice of life"- this I believe is linked up with ladies.

Happy Ladies' Month wink

Emusmith, you're so on point. I really like the man you're becoming. We should hangout one of these days. wink
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by zyonpendrahgon: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
passionate88:
I laughed at No. 7... Multiply fire! You meant to write "deminished", that's what these girls are good at. All they know is "give me, buy me this, yaem this, ba'nim that, send me that, credit my account with, etc... Buncha greedy bastards...

Now y'all should start telling me how I'm heartbroken, lonely, bitter, pained, etc... Our NL prophets and prophetess angryangryangry
your on point sir. the thing is some of dem nah sadness and bitterness dey dia backside and frontside. if you meet the nice ones you ll apreciate dem ladies. d last one i had almost made me run mad, now am happier hrt broken than wit her.
just count ya blessings now wey u don comot frm kirikiri, some of dem nah beta maximum security prison.
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
keep the ministry moving brother... I dey gbadun you die grin

Thank you o...grin...I dey feel you too from my ministry standpoint wink
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
deife:

Emusmith, you're so on point. I really like the man you're becoming. We should hangout one of these days. wink

Wow Sire...cheesy...I'm thrilled... it's very easy, My bbm pin is right there...Hope you're having a nice day?
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Xhereephdeen: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
grin
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Xhereephdeen:
grin

White teeth...: D
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by spaggyy(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Meet one of the most succesful internet marketer who makes huge income on fiverr.com monthly... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206051808557739&id=1337452078&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2AsMeet one of the most succesful internet marketer who makes huge income on fiverr.com monthly... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206051808557739&id=1337452078&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2AsMeet one of the most succesful internet marketer who makes huge income on fiverr.com monthly... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206051808557739&id=1337452078&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
it's simply sexually inclined undecided
Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
it's simply sexually inclined undecided

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever" / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.