Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari (15969 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2015

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, General Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday denied a newspaper’s report (not the Punch) that he would subject the military and other arms of government to probes if elected president in the February 14 election.

Buhari made the clarification through a statement signed by Mr. Garba Shehu of the Directorate of Media and Publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

The retired military general, however, said his administration would decisively deal with all cases of impunity and corruption, no matter who is involved.

The statement further reiterated Buhari’s stance that “when elected into office in February, the era of impunity will be over for the rogues. But there is no time for engaging in probes or witch hunts.”

It also quoted Buhari as saying that he was passionately concerned about the conditions of the armed forces at the moment.

Buhari, according to the statement lamented that despite huge budgetary allocations, the country have failed to effectively deal with security threats including the Boko Haram terrorism.

The statement reads in part, “What he (Buhari) said at every given opportunity is that he is keenly interested in knowing what has gone wrong, if any, with the army that he knew. When he has access to them as Commander-in-Chief, he will like to hear from his commanders what are the problems they are dealing with so that they can be solved.”

“In a democracy such as ours, all institutions of government, including the armed forces, are accountable. No country can achieve results in its counter-terrorism efforts when there is no transparency in the management of huge resources for the purpose.

“He (General Buhari) will reinvigorate the armed forces and restore their rapidly evaporating morale.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-probe-the-military-buhari/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by okosodo: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
DE GUY DON CHANGE IM MIND BECOS DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG

26 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
double mouthed people grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:
double mouthed people grin

PDP came out with the first article to spread scaremongering in the Military.

GMB is a mature man. He will do the right thing.

By the way how are you reeling from today's Prof. Soludo's whitewash of NOI and PDP/GEJ. Abi you no fit understand the grammar?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is what u get 4 pushing a 72 yr old illiterate 2 bcome a president. I guess he did not knw de meaning of probe.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Kororugged: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

By the way how are you reeling from today's Prof. Soludo's whitewash of NOI and PDP/GEJ. Abi you no fit understand the grammar?

grin grin grin grin

You know Firefire too well. Firefire aka ratatatatata. Kill anything moving with bad grammar.

He is a walking time bomb. And the man na agbalagba oooo embarassed

Firefire hold your fire grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Descartes: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
This man cannot be trusted

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
So much from an anti corruption crusader . . .Too much deliberate deceit all in a bid to acquire power . . .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by asadike(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Speaking from both sides of d mouth.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:
So much from an anti corruption crusader . . .Too much deliberate deceit all in a bid to acquire power . . .

Be here speaking grammar. I noticed you could not type a single word on any of the 'Charles Soludo murders Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' threads.

10 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Na robot, wetin you expect? Him programmed brain no fit comprehend

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by reborn1: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

How do you expect the guy to comment on that kinda thread. He is only interested in ballot snatching thread and PDP rallies live picture thread with his constant gif pics posting. Lol

16 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Be here speaking grammar. I noticed you could not type a single word on any of the 'Charles Soludo murders Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' threads.

So not typing there invalidates my position here ?

Soludo and Iweala are two people I respect a lot, can't afford to dabble into them in the same way you won't see me dabbling into issues about men of God criticizing the FG.

What is your point exactly . . . .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:

So not typing there invalidates my position here ?

Soludo and Iweala are two people I respect a lot, can't afford to dabble into them in the same way you won't see me dabbling into issues about men of God criticizing the FG.

What is your point exactly . . . .

No be only respect na restcase.
After Soludo exposed you people's akara economics ...
Ol boy for one week I will not campaign for GMB. Soludo has done that already.
grin cheesy

20 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

We are studying Prof. Soludo's statement, appropriate response should be expected.

Btw: Why is APC speaking from both side of their mouth every time ? grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kororugged:

grin grin grin grin

You know Firefire too well

He is a walking time bomb. And the man na agbalagba oooo embarassed

Firefire hold your fire grin grin grin

Happy Sunday and Happy New month Omo iya,

Hope you will CHANGE your mind and vote for the WINNING Candidate (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan)

Don't waste your vote.

Shalom!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by hazyfm1: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why?

1 Like

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by olusolaj(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol
This man is totally confused

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

No be only respect na restcase.
After Soludo exposed you people's akara economics ...
Ol boy for one week I will not campaign for GMB. Soludo has done that already.
grin cheesy

You are just excited over nothing . . . . So what do you have to say about the fraudulent posture of Buhari with respect to fighting corruption.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by siegfried99(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Where are those his supporters on the other thread applauding his promised probe? Now he has abandoned you. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

We are studying Prof. Soludo's statement, appropriate response should be expected.

Btw: Why is APC speaking from both side of their mouth every time ? grin

Buhari anti corruption slogan is all smoke . . . . grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by alaoeri: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
No time to probe but rather rebuild it.
Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by CaptainAmerica1: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Go on sir! We're behind you.

#Ihavedecided

5 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
PDP spreading lies against Buhari just to smear his name.
The fear of Buhari's anti-corruption crusade.....

8 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by kay1one(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
You won't be elected!

11 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by bastien: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Story for the gods and the gods oooh

Buhari the Oga Titus

1 Like

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Kororugged: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

Happy Sunday and Happy New month Omo iya,

Hope you will CHANGE your mind and vote for the WINNING Candidate (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan)

Don't waste your vote.

Shalom!

Baba happy new month to you too ooooo

Welcome to Febuhari

I know you will move to the winning side as soon as the results are released. We will welcome you back

No shaking. cool cool

8 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
reborn1:

How do you expect the guy to comment on that kinda thread. He is only interested in ballot snatching thread and PDP rallies live picture thread with his constant gif pics posting. Lol

You get mouth... shocked shocked shocked

Buhari is going down already. cheesy cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by zimoni(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
This ab.oki should go and sit down.

Now the Muntullar is feeling like a President. Go thief am nah.

Nansense.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau / China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / NERC Introduces N25,000 Levy On Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.