Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Kind Of Change Do Nigerians Really Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kind Of Change Do Nigerians Really Want? (632 Views)

Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Change Do Nigerians Really Want? by MagicEmpire: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Everyone is screaming CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!

Have we really asked ourselves the kind of CHANGE we want?

LIBYA Screamed for CHANGE and Toppled GADDAFI'S Government, we can now see the kind of change they got from their Enormous Economy to Dwindling state of their Economy now and even lack of Peace and Security unlike during Gaddafi.

EGYPT also screamed for change in 2010 and Mubarak stepped aside For Morsi who brought division and alot of ill vices before the Military Arrested him and conducted another elections recently.

Should i aslo talk about SUDAN or ALGERIA that also screamed and shouted for CHANGES but rather got the CHANGE that are giving them sleepless night.

Look at TURKEY which was once a flourishing country but because the BRETHRENS there also sold their souls on the premise of CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!

Saying "it does not matter who the LEADER IS or WERE HE COMES FROM as long as there's CHANGE" now they became the last set of Christians in those countries!
Remember Turkey! It was the beautiful Christian country called Constantinople! Today it is history!

My fellow NIGERIANS, ASK YOURSELF WHAT KIND OF CHANGE YOU REALLY WANT BEFORE WE MAKE A MISTAKE OUR FELLOW AFRICAN BROTHERS MADE.

#IKNOWMYHISTORY

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Change Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2015
tell them oh! signs of the end time is when humans start having brains like cattle, worshipping a buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election: My Case Against Buhari. / . / Real Reasons To Postpone The Electons ..by U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.