Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? (715 Views)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / Madam Okonjo-iweala Wants To Decamp To APC? / Madam Okonjo Iweala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by Godpinkin(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2015
After going through The brilliant reply by fmr CBN governor Soludo to Madam Okonjo-Iweala, I was totally disappointed in Madam cos am a FAN of her. I begin to questions her integrity ..........and I just came to a conclusion that she must GO! We don't need her in any capacity in this country anymore. She has done more harm than PDP.
Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by jom28gy(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2015
She is worthy of that job

1 Like

Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by tit(f): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Soludo has disgraced himself by coming to talk trash.
He has lost whatever little respect he had as a failed politician.

1 Like

Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by Mubbyleey(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Na We Go DriVe HeR aWaY
HEr bOsS (GeJ) ShUd Do ThAt buH UnForTunAtEly He wON't Do ThAt cOz He Is CorRuPt anD cLUeLeSs.
Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by not4sure(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
Did You Read this at all

Frankly, I don’t understand why you seem highly troubled that the Soludo you thought had “disappeared from the political space” seems to be still around. Well, let me assure you that I will only ‘disappear’ in God’s own time. I gave credit to two past presidents who laid the foundation of the market economy we operate today. You did not contest or contradict any of my points. Rather, what you see is that Soludo must be ‘looking for a position’. Pity! If I am looking for a position, I would be running around one of the candidates now just as you are busy dancing Atilogwu dance at TAN and PDP rallies, struggling to keep your job.

1 Like

Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by DaBullIT(m): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2015
So , after all these years of loyalty and admiration , you decided that one leaked secret is enough to send her away

Same applies to Jonathan, except in his case, so many leaked secrets, instances of gullibility fully displayed, he must go too

Vote Buhari , Vote APC , Let's move Nigeria forward
Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by Bevista: 2:49am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
Sometimes you can conceal your ignorance and cluelesness by just keeping your mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by nzeadachie: 3:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Godpinkin:
After going through The brilliant reply by fmr CBN governor Soludo to Madam Okonjo-Iweala, I was totally disappointed in Madam cos am a FAN of her. I begin to questions her integrity ..........and I just came to a conclusion that she must GO! We don't need her in any capacity in this country anymore. She has done more harm than PDP.

YES SHE WILL GO, AND YOU SHOULD BRING YOU CV AND TAKE OVER FROM HER

1 Like

Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by koboko69: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:

SHARAPPPP!!!!
Re: MADAM Okonjo-iweala Must Go! .......what's Your Take?? by neutrotoba(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Yeah, wer yhu thinking Buhari would appoint her again? Shez going by May 29

Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Power Of Solar Energy Tech/buy And Install Now In Phc...pics! / How PDP Has Ruined Nigeria -- Jide Olajiyutan / The Lessons President Jonathan Needs To Learn To Be Reelected In 2023!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.