Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari (1094 Views)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 02, 2015
If you really don't know why to vote BUHARI...this is a reason

I read that he(Buhari) nominated Dr Dora Akunyili as the chairman of NAFDAC.it's no doubt that Dora Akunyili is one of the best Public servant Nigeria ever had...for someone to nominate someone as so faithful and Loyal as Dr Dora akunyili without Religious and tribal sentiment,I think I can trust him with my life

Dr AKwuli was the only Public servant,that I cried when I heard her death,because she is rare Gem...Rip Dr Dora Akunyili
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Yu heard!
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 02, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Yu heard!
because I wasn't there...I heard

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by decode55(m): 4:07am On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin ode.
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2015
decode55:
grin grin ode.

For this early morning?
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by decode55(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

For this early morning?

Yup.
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 02, 2015
decode55:

Yup.

Too early to me
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by decode55(m): 4:26am On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

Too early to me

not to me
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 02, 2015
decode55:
grin grin ode.
why are u calling me ode? I think that's is enough reason to trust him as a president,because he will chose best cabinet without sentiment
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by decode55(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
why are u calling me ode? I think that's is enough reason to trust him as a president,because he will chose best cabinet without sentiment

Err.. Remind me how old you are again?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2015
decode55:

Err.. Remind me how old you are again?
am 21 and how does my age affect the message I am passing?
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
because I wasn't there...I heard

you didn't it read it too?? You heard... SMH!!!
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

you didn't it read it too?? You heard... SMH!!!
ok I grap,let me use I read because I actualy read it
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
ok I grap,let me use I read because I actualy read it

source then!?!?!? Or you know already. #IdontBelieveIt
Re: The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2015
decode55:
grin grin ode.
Chai! For early morning. Dear is God o

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buhari......funny Pix. Lol / Where Is GMB? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.