Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This (9768 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / PDP And APC Supporters, You Have No Choice But To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
A friend Shared this short video to me on Whatsapp and
i just couldnt wait to share it with you guys as soon as i had data. In this
video, buhari pronounced two top Political terms
wrongly in an interview on aljazeera. First was INEC which he said Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission and then APC which he said All Progressive Confidence. Imagine! This is really sad for our country. Download & See if we need this kind of president in our beloved country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBisgdx2g5Q

N/B: Please only comment after you have viewed this video!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by slimfit1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Says who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by oluwadanie1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wait, is it not that buhari that was looking for his certificate? *Not suprised*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by gandyluv(f): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wateva

2 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
slimfit1:
Says who
watch the video first before you start blabbing undecided
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by najoke: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:
I have and I am still gonna vote GMB cos anybody can make such mistake..........just like GEJ said how mucd did Jim Nwobodo STOLE....STOLE as in STOLE shocked

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kasheemawo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
ihavedecided

12 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by drtwist(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by olaboy001(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP, show me the video of Buhari & shekau planning to destroy Nigeria...
I will still vote for him march 28th
what lie will pdp tell today? now thinking on their behalf.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by slimfit1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:

I don't want to change my mind you are trying to infect my phone young man I'm not falling for it.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kheart(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op I ve watch the interview he had with christien amanpour of CNN.

My view: Saying Nigeria instead of national was quite d right word to use cos he is addressing d world (as case may be)

Op abeg was buhari confident during d interview or not? If yes, den d confidence he uttered was due to his calm and confident he showed truout d interview.
We ll review d nomenclature of APC cos dey ve relegated d ruling party to d opposition. grin

41 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Naijiant: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
kheart:
Op I ve watch the interview he had with christien amanpour of CNN.

My view: Saying Nigeria instead of national was quite d right word to use cos he is addressing d world (as case may be)

Op abeg was buhari confident during d interview or not? If yes, den d confidence he uttered was due to his calm and confident he showed truout d interview.
We ll review d nomenclature of APC cos dey ve relegated d ruling party to d opposition. grin

i cany bliv u still defend him..smh...Nigeria is finished! sad ..if he doesnt know the full meaning of the party in which he represents then i doubt he knows anything about Nigeria. Anyway ..Jah help us...am out! gudnyt guys

5 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by egift(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:

i cany bliv u still defend him..smh...Nigeria is finished! sad ..if he doesnt know the full meaning of the party in which he represents then i doubt he knows anything about Nigeria. Anyway ..Jah help us...am out! gudnyt guys

KC what was your reaction to:
- "Stealing is not corruption" And;
- "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE?" (For your info it was $5.5m).

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by vedaxcool(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
The op has been thoroughly disgraced. As for me I remain defiantly Sai Buhari

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Mubbyleey(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Whatever kind of attention you were looking for, you missed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by mogentle(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
If GMB is on stretcher, I'll still vote him. Next pls..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by AYunusa: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
what about Gej who said he wil create unemployment if re-elected again

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:
wrongly in an interview on aljazeera. First was INEC which he said Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission and then APC which he said All Progressive Confidence. Imagine! This is really sad for our country. Download & See if we need this kind of president in our beloved country.
Dont be afraid to download, its just 1megabyte video.

Download Link: [url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1CS8HPI&h=hAQEwOd5d&enc=AZN84jTJM3innJ-7zlX4XuMK-wGhXM5IjgWGU_wC4s49H3pMWSjlK1GA8vJcN3URv3JVB6_vn296prB9jGgsYjWYm08FG3x2uzCrWV-SmM3pvUbT5sR_E7jJpVAG95R3a5FM7QscVO6I_0mljtUlQGrvBPKxOXuA4tcwxuJeQfpqfA&s=1]Interview with Buhari On Aljazeera[/url]
Duration: 00:01:26
File size: 1.06 MB

Ode...is Nigeria writing JAMB or TOEFL undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by real86(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
najoke:

I have and I am still gonna vote GMB cos anybody can make such mistake..........just like GEJ said how mucd did Jim Nwobodo STOLE....STOLE as in STOLE shocked
how can you vote a Buhari? I know you would be saying you don't want sentiment,but I will tell that one of the greatest mistake anyone would make is to vote Buhari cos those who are sponsoring him are simply thieves. You apparently among those expect magic in 6 years. Hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by thaoriginator: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP, show me a video of GMB in hell with Satan strategising on how to burn Nigeria down, I will still vote for him grintongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
STALE! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by mayorchelsea(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Between this error by Buhari and the one who said stealing isn't corruption, which is worse?we didn't kill ourselves when he said and why do you want to go hypertensive because of that one by GMB?You claiming that you didn't know people would still defend Buhari shows that you are not a respecter of people's choices which is synonymous with your kangaroo party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by sammyj: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
GMB all the way no matter the propaganda from the PDP. In fact with this propaganda I will still vote and love the peoples general !!!

SAI Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by sammyj: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Story for the gods !!! quote author=real86 post=31051347]how can you vote a Buhari? I know you would be saying you don't want sentiment,but I will tell that one of the greatest mistake anyone would make is to vote Buhari cos those who are sponsoring him are simply thieves. You apparently among those expect magic in 6 years. Hmmmm.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even the ones with certificates, what are their Achievements ?

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Badgers14: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:

How does knowing the meaning of APC change the value of Naira

10 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by alaoeri: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
najoke:

You forget to add "I WILL CREATE UNEMPLOYMENT" by GEJ grin
Sai Buhari o jare. cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by focus7: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is more than all the propagandas you have shown on AIT and NTA, I guess nairaland is your next spot for your videos. It doesn't matter, you can as well show us where Buhari sleep with your wife, we will still vote for him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Badgers14: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
malikmoreni:
Even the ones with certificates, what are their Achievements ?

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI

Its quite obvious GEJ looks intelligent on paper. Certificate is kinda overrated this days.

Sai GMB

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by 3kay945(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:
Dont be afraid to download, its just 1megabyte video.

Download Link: [url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1CS8HPI&h=hAQEwOd5d&enc=AZN84jTJM3innJ-7zlX4XuMK-wGhXM5IjgWGU_wC4s49H3pMWSjlK1GA8vJcN3URv3JVB6_vn296prB9jGgsYjWYm08FG3x2uzCrWV-SmM3pvUbT5sR_E7jJpVAG95R3a5FM7QscVO6I_0mljtUlQGrvBPKxOXuA4tcwxuJeQfpqfA&s=1]Interview with Buhari On Aljazeera[/url]
Duration: 00:01:26
File size: 1.06 MB

should I show you video where GEJ said he would create UNEMPLOYMENT undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by realGURU(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why You Must Invest Money If You Want To Succeed As Blogger,
As a bloggers it is not everything that you can do by yourself, it is just like every other business , there are so many task that are necessary and you ought to have done them, but due to lack expertise you cannot accomplish them.
You cannot be a jack of all trade, they say is a master of known, a blogger is a content creator, you are just to create content that interest your readers that’s all, though some minor seo are also necessary, but to succeed as a blogger you need to devote your whole time to writing,, and any other task you want , then you seek the assistance of others or pay for it.
It may sound somehow, but the reality is that time you will spend , the error and mistake you may will make may harm your entire blogging business continue reading

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / DHQ: Amnesty International Blackmailing Nigerian Military / TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.