Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In (5199 Views)

Don’t Expect Much From APC — Lamido. / Ex-senate President, Ex-ministers, Ex- Deputy Governor,dump PDP For APC In Benue / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by lurther: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Atleast for now, it's all speculation even as u can clearly deduce yourself from the article.
Gbawe:

Continue deluding yourself. Have we not been down this road before? When it was revealed that Tambuwal was about to defect to the APC did TANdroids not shout "impossible" and "never"? Can you tell us the reality today regarding Tambuwal? So the same lamido who referred to GEJ as "a drunk holding a light in a petrol station" is completely and immovably loyal to Jonathan?
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by vinacy: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
These Apc folks are too shallow minded. Amechi travelled to Jigawa from Rivers State. What does that tell you? I don't go to your house to invite you to my house it's the reverse. If Lamido had gone to Rivers state to meet with Amechi, then it would have been obvious he intends to decamp. But the reality is that Amechi is actually looking for a soft landing.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Mubbyleey(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2015
THanK GoD oOOo, God Has beEn AnSwerInG oUr PraYeRs.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
vinacy:
These Apc folks are too shallow minded. Amechi travelled to Jigawa from Rivers State. What does that tell you? I don't go to your house to invite you to my house it's the reverse. If Lamido had gone to Rivers state to meet with Amechi, then it would have been obvious he intends to decamp. But the reality is that Amechi is actually looking for a soft landing.

How do u know amaechi is looking for soft landing? U can't know yet na. Bros
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by vega84(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Lamido has no political muscle @ this time, his jumping ship is in material!!!
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by ahmedabulu(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Many are selling their future ignorantly, the painful aspect of it is that most youth carry expensive browsing phones around, but couldn't get essential information needed to turn their lives around, instead they listen to third party information without any proper research and act accordingly...that's why some minorities are still running after BUHARI.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by unuane1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lamido and Amechi are making last minutes plan to frustrate the APC. Amechi was a mole planted by the PDP to turn things around at the last hour for the PDP. Come 2019, Lamido will be PDP presidential candidate and Amechi his vice. My thoughts though.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by stepo707: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
unuane1:
Lamido and Amechi are making last minutes plan to frustrate the APC. Amechi was a mole planted by the PDP to turn things around at the last hour for the PDP. Come 2019, Lamido will be PDP presidential candidate and Amechi his vice. My thoughts though.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC and lie eh angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was His Guarantor For A Loan And He Eloped. What Do I Do? / It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) / Surviving Biafra : The Soldiers Were Taking Girls, Like Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.