Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (16514 Views)

APC, Fashola Deny Promising 20,000MW Within Five Years / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari / We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by flashyoba231(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2015
If him like make he deliver sun and d whole heaven in 2mins...(Amnotintrested)...
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by vanunu: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Building gas pipeline to link the power plant often take two to five yrs, that explains why many power plants that were built by jona has not started working. A good example is the alaoji power plant in abia state that total just completed its gas pipline.

The fact remains that it takes yrs to complete a power plant. That is why I laugh when osinbajo stated that he will build small power plants in every nook and cranny of the country, without taking into consideration the cost and time it takes to build gas pipline

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by 1stola: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:

I will love to point out that they have the technical know how and had virtually all parts made in China, we dont have that here, we sure cant get that in 4 years. I think our politicians need to be a bit more realistic in their projections.
What are you saying
So because china has bla bla bla,
3000mw Nigeria generated with over 40billlion dollars is justifiable to China's 22,000mw with 25billion dollars right?
To many mediocre minds in this country.
GEJOUT.
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Take away corruption from our government and the bulk of our electricity problem is solved!

If GMB is not corrupt like they claim, then maybe there is hope of fixing our 'light' problem.

FeBuhari 14 is around the corner, let's vote for change!
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by mistersle3m(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari pls check your calendar...... Today is not April 1st(April fool). Another lie please! angry
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Yimu.

These politicians should stop making promises they can't keep.
what are u 'yinmu-ing' for? Is the money not dia...the differenz is d WILL! Let's c if he has it..
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by ogene007: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
I can see why you got F9 in mathematics, if we are to go by your 'oluwole' WASC result. Buhari is unrelenting with his bogus promises without telling us how he wishes to achieve this. Please, not all nigerians are cattle rearers, a lot of us have gone to proper schools and acquired proper degrees, so save that crap for your deluded followers. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by EasyBundles(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2015
politicians, comedians, analysts, scientists.... who sabi talk fake future pass? #observing
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by skyra: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Oklander:
we can't wait!
If China can build 22000mw with $25billion and Naija since the time of pdp spent about $35billion till date with just 3000plus megawatts to show for it, then everything is wrong. Corruption has finished us. Yet, we have a C in C that "idiotically" believes and said "stealing is not corruption", isn't this wickedness!. Smh.

#Vote out cluelessness.
The president wasn't wrong, just a case of semantics; he never condoned stealing. The gaffe was in calling it common stealing. If I steal ten naira from u, does it make me corrupt? No way, it makes the person a thief and last time I checked, stealing is still a crime, whether it is ten naira or 20 billions.
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by 2unjee: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
ogene007:
I can see why you got F9 in mathematics, if we are to go by your 'oluwole' WASC result. Buhari is unrelenting with his bogus promises without telling us how he wishes to achieve this. Please, not all nigerians are cattle rearers, a lot of us have gone to proper schools and acquired proper degrees, so save that crap for your deluded followers. GEJ till 2019.

Meanwhile Phd man has yet to improve us ove 5000mw.

I may laugh at the WASC attempted man's promise.....but i am not amused at a man who said that he would improve power supply....and if he don't we can vote him out.

But never mind...you Nigerians love crumb government.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by lwise(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2015
When we cannot boast of 10,000MW for the past 50 years.
Maybe na sand go power the turbines.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
rashygenius:

and since all dis wyle..he's yet to finish..No part in Nija can boost of constant supply of 15hrs/day....is dis d man u want me to vote 4 after 6years of non improvement in power supply.No way!
Are u among the ignorant Nigerian that expect every huge projects to be fix in 4years. This things are be done step by step and u wont tell me ur nt aware that these power plants is going across the country. Let for once fellow the truth River Niger for bridge example can never be fix in one day that is a white truth.
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by kazey123(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
We just have to go beyound were we are now to a better place. Nigeria must be a better place to live. #GBM Feb14. 12 days to go. APC!!! Change!
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
1stola:

What are you saying
So because china has bla bla bla,
3000mw Nigeria generated with over 40billlion dollars is justifiable to China's 22,000mw with 25billion dollars right?
To many mediocre minds in this country.
GEJOUT.

I believe you know you have to pay for shipping and other cost, and the fact that they produce the parts themselves gives them an advantage, and please can you provide the source of the figures you are quoting.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by skyra: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

This is what PDPs 16 year misrule has done to some of us. You've gotten used to epileptic power supply so when somebody tell you our power supply can improve seriously, you're in doubt.

I totally understand your condition. One thing you should note is that if Buhari does things differently, there'll be progress in Nigeria.
I hope he will cope with the issue of sabotage better than GEJ otherwise, he would be on a very long thing. This has been the bane of the power sector reform. GEJ has done the right thing, but for some reasons, gas pipeline vandalism just won't go away
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by veron007: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Tekzyflex(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Liar!
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by mickeyenglish(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
after stabilizing the price of oil with army, navy and hair force,
buhari will wheel round and build 100,000 MW of electricity in 4 years!
Magician!!!

everybody know say buhari na mumu.
just like ur Father, Grandfather, and Fathers b4 him abi were all mumus abi?
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by SEYIOKE: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
nedu2000:
I'm only voting for APC because of my friends in Borno state,maybe Buhari as an ex-soldier will help them from the clutches of boko haram but as for infrastructure and electricity I don't expect any change,so let them stop lying they won't deliver
bunch of fail promises! Those before him av said many things.....no fulfilment!
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Sajio(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari should come out with his plans for Nigeria.. why is APC talking for him?
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by deejayterabyte(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Kingspin:
President Jonathan is fixing that now all the states has a power plant under construction 80 to 90 percentage completion.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR THIS BIG LIE

don't you fear God? angry
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by tony1980: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
We Need Constant Electricity In This Country!

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money Everyday In Nigeria Now!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by boytie: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
Magician!!!

APC is so desperate to sit on the wealth of Nigeria that they can just promise things that they will never achieve just to deceive gullible Nigerians. Guys be wise. Nigeria needs change, but that change is definitely not APC.
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by nedu2000(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Kingspin:
My friend vote the best candidate oo bokoharam cannot do more than what they are doing now.
the deaths matter na,so you don't feel they can expand their territory?
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by boytie: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
ogene007:

Gbam
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Maser: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari is not the average Nigerian Politician. I trust him to deliver. As for PDP-hired e-thugs on this forum spewing poo, go jump into the lagoon.
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
Magician!!!

Is ur clueless president better in delivering promies? park well dumbo

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by HugeMac: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
The corruption in APC states is very high, I don't want that for Nigeria , Buhari go and rear cows
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by nedu2000(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nice one. Vote for your friends in Mauduguri maybe you'll relocate and join them when the militants take over PH
but in general we nigerians don suffer o,even the APC stronghold that is Lagos is no New York,Gej's own failures are high profile,infact I don't see any prospects for Nigeria not minding who wins
Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2015
I believe these man, he is not like PDP that gives contract and stil collect that money back as compensation, GMB is not that kind of person, he gives you contract and you don't deliever you go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari by EdwinOse: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2015
When you say you will generate 20,000MW of electricity
you state how you intend to go about that. APC is just interested in bad-mouthing GEJ's administration and to just grab power. Shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group / Nigeria Is Not An Islamic Emirate - TheCable / Blinken's Phone Call With Tinubu: US Will Strengthen Partnership With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.