Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (868 Views)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Monday 2nd February, 2015.

TITLE: DECISION IS DESTINY

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Joshua 24:15
“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”
- - -
The life of the man who walks in the will of God can never be the same as that of the man who does not, because a man would only reap what he sows (Gal. 6:7). The decisions you make every day are the opportunities God has given to you to programme your future, because decision is destiny.

There is a consequence for every decision you make and the actions you take. The decision to discard or disobey God’s Word is your choice to walk out of His will into a life planned out by the devil. Each time you hear God’s Word however, you are empowered to make right choices, thereby altering your path and making you walk in His blessing. Halleluyah!

When faced with choices today, be conscious of the fact that you would always reap a harvest of your choice. Moreso, even if you have made wrong choices in the past, you can now begin to force your way back into the Blessing by disciplining yourself to do what God says. Glory to God!

PROPHECY 1: Receive grace to make right choices today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may all that you do yield results in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on the choices you have made before, have they been in line with the will of God? If not, build a consciousness in you not to make any decision henceforth, without involving God.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that every day of my February is filled with testimonies.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 26&27, EPHESIANS 1, PSALMS 67
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BAHAMAS
More than 90 percent of the population of the  Bahamas  professes the Christian religion, and most attend services regularly. However, Jehovah's Witness  and  Muslim  communities also are very active in the nation and about 10% of its total population is still unreached with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BAHAMAS : We are praying for the Christians in Bahamas, that they will live exemplary Christian lives, worthy of emulation.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to make right decisions daily in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of my understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole spirit, soul and body to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES:
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

Good morning.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Tuesday 3rd February, 2015.

TITLE: CHOOSE LIFE EVERYDAY

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Deut. 30:19
“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:”
- - -
Choices are made every day, hence, harvests come daily also. And as we see in our text today, every man has the opportunity to choose his experience – life or death, blessings or a curse.

One spiritual decision attracts another. More so, when you obey God once, you are empowered to do so again and again. When God says ‘pray’ and you do just that, your decision to pray opens you up to yet another spiritual decision which comes with benefits, taking you deeper in spiritual maturity. Glory to God!

It is consistency in obedience that ensures that you experience constant victory in your life every day. Therefore, set your heart to invest your time, energy and financial resources in those things that build your spirit and move God’s Kingdom forward today and everyday. By so doing, you would ensure that testimonies of God’s blessings are commonplace in your life. Amen!

PROPHECY 1: I impart on you the wisdom to make right choices today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may the desires of your heart be fulfilled in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how readily you obey God’s instructions in your life and become conscious of the fact that one spiritual decision attracts another.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that nothing can make me fail this month.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 28&29, EPHESIANS 2, PSALMS 68
More than 90 percent of the population of the  Bahamas  professes the Christian religion, and most attend services regularly. However, Jehovah's Witness  and  Muslim  communities also are very active in the nation and about 10% of its total population is still unreached with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BAHAMAS : We are praying for revival in the Churches in Bahamas, that the church would be known for righteousness, holiness and love.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, guide me in my daily choices in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of my understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES:
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

Good day...
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 4th February, 2015.

TITLE: ACKNOWLEDGE GOD

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
- - -
While on a journey in which one mistake can cost you much, there is little or no room for uncertainty. With every wrong turn, you diminish the possibility of arriving at the right destination, whereas with the help of a guide, you can actually reduce error margin to zero.

Man being a spiritual being can only make speedy progress in his life when he learns to navigate by his spirit much more than he does by head calculations. The decision to trust God for guidance in everyday life stems from trust; a total dependence on the Power and Providence of God.

God wants to guide you into making the right choices in your life. Each time your acknowledge Him as you set out on a new venture, the Bible says you can be sure that He will give your direction on that journey. There is no need to walk in confusion; acknowledge Him in prayers right away and He will begin to lead you into prosperity. Halleluyah!

PROPHECY 1: Receive grace to acknowledge God with every passing moment today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may doors of opportunities be opened to you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Build a consciousness of the Holy Spirit in you by talking to Him about everything.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that that instead of lack shall come abundance for me this month.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 30&31, EPHESIANS 3, PSALMS 69

PRAY FOR BAHAMAS : We are praying for Churches in Bahamas, that their services will be characterized with the glory of God.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to completely depend on you for my every step in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of my understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 5th February, 2015.

TITLE: HOW TO MAKE LASTING DECISIONS

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Psalm 119:105
“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
- - -
Every day we make decisions of various magnitudes ranging from what to do to what not to do. The aggregate sum of those decisions over time would no doubt determine our placement in life and eternity. Decision is destiny.

If our destiny is determined by our decisions, it therefore means that we need light and the right counsel to actualize it, but where can we turn to for light on any issue? Whose counsel can truly be trusted time and time again? Our text brings the answer. The Word of God is light, and with it you can be sure to make decisions that would earn you both earthly and eternal benefits.

Simply because God’s Word does not fail, we can be assured that whatever we decide based on the revealed Word of God to us would stand the test of time. If you would look into God’s Word for counsel and guidance today, you can be sure of making decisions that would stand the test of time. Amen.

Prophecy 1: Let the light of God’s word fill your heart today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your helpers locate you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Give attention to the Word of God more than any other source of information..

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that nothing can bring me down this month.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 32&33, EPHESIANS 4, PSALMS 70

PRAY FOR BAHAMAS : We are praying for Christians in Bahamas, that the spirit of wisdom and revelation would rest upon them.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, grant unto me the revelation of your word today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
(Excerpts from Devotionalbox-a dialy
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
7th February,2015.
TITLE: CHOOSE RIGTEOUSNESS EVEN IN
ADVERSITY.
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: Job 13:15.
"Though he slay me,yet will I trust in Him;but I
will maintain my own ways before him".
Job understood quite a number of principles
that many believers today do not know. His
decision to trust God even in a time of great
distress underlines his Trust in God. He refused
to speak unwholesome words agaianst God
even under pressure(job 2:9-10). Instead,he
kept praising God.
The consistency of choosing righteousness even
when all hell seems to have been let loose is a
discipline of a mature Christian. Such could be
said also of the the three Hebrew boys who
despite the threat of being burnt up in a furnace
chose allegiance to God at the expense of their
of their own lives(dan 3:17). They proved to
God that their love for him was inconditional.
Little wonder why God saved them
You too can prove your love for God today by
choosing righteousness even in adversity.
Regardless of convenience or public
opinions,choose to keep your faith in God and
obey Him. It is a show of total dependency on
Him base on the character of His person(2 tim
1:12). He will surely. give you a testimony.
Amen!
Pbe conditional today in Jesus name.
PROPHECY 1: may your love for God not be
conditional today in Jesus name.
PROPHECY 2: receive strength to achieve your
goals in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
Do this: meditate on today's scriptural text;
ponder on it and conclude in your heart to hold
unto God no matter what.
SAY THIS:I decree and I declare that my coast
is enlarged today.
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS.
More than 90% of Christians in the Bahamas
profess the Christian religion and most attend
service regularly. However,Jehovah's witness
and muslim communities also are very active in
the nation and about 10% of its total
population is still unreached with the gospel.
PRAY FOR BAHAMAS: we are praying for the
Nation Bahamas that the word of God will
prevail in Her.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to
know and to relate with the person of the Holy
Spirit today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February,
and for what you have began in me. I ask that
you will open the eyes of my understanding
that I may know your plan and purposes for my
life, and that I may walk in your ways and do
your will in all things. I consecrate my whole
body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction
bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and
enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb
ox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our
TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/
topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalb
ox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Monday 9th February, 2015.
TITLE: BE KNOWN FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Genesis 18:19
“For I know him, that he will command his
children and his household after him, and they
shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice
and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon
Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.”
- - -
There are not many persons in scriptures who
God publicly vouched for, Abraham was one.
God says of him, ‘I know him...’. In other words,
I can always trust him. How many persons can
say the same of you where you live and where
you work?
The reason many Christians fail to enjoy favour
where they are is because their lifestyle is
inconsistent with what they profess. Many
around you are watching to see whether you
have really embraced Christ or not.
Consistently living out the life of Christ around
such could draw them to salvation as they see
your good works and testify that you have truly
been with Christ (Matt. 5:16). Glory to God!
The good news is, being known for
righteousness is always a decision away.
Resolve to maintain integrity in your dealings
with others today as you make God’s Word as
the basis of all your decisions. By so doing, you
would draw many unto righteousness and find
favour with God and with men. Hallelujah!
Prophecy 1: May your lifestyle be consistent
with that of Christ today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let
everything and everyone work for your good in
Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider what the popular opinion
about you is, if negative? Pay attention to
those areas of your life and allow the word of
God to begin to change it.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I prosper
in all I do today.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 40&
LEVITICUS 1, PHILIPPIANS 2, PSALMS 74
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BAHRAIN
Over 80% of its population is Muslim with 38%
unreached with the Gospel. 59% of its labour
force is foreign, drawn from more than 50
nations. The less evangelized of these
expatriate communities are Iranians, Sri
Lankans and Hindus and Muslims from India
and Pakistan.
PRAY FOR BAHRAIN : We are praying for
Bahrain, that the Gospel of Christ will prevail in
her.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to live
my life in line with your word in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Good morning.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Tuesday 10th February, 2015.
TITLE: DO NOT ENVY THE UNRIGHTEOUS
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Psalm 37:7
“Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:
fret not thyself because of him who prospereth
in his way, because of the man who bringeth
wicked devices to pass.”
- - -
Riches and wealth are no indication of a man’s
right standing with God. A man’s worth with
God is not measured by how much He has
(Luke 12:15) but by the righteousness of his
spirit. If you find yourself admiring the lifestyle
of the unrighteous, then you are paying too
much attention to the peripherals rather than
the things that really matter.
The best way to overcome the temptation of
envying sinners is to consider their end (Psalm
73:17). Having possibly gained the whole
world, the soul of the man who has not known
Jesus would be lost in eternity (Mar. 8:36).
This understanding should make you intercede
for the salvation of their souls while you trade
the principles of God’s Word for your own
prosperity.
In God, you are guaranteed of lasting success,
not only in this life, but in that which is to
come (Mar. 10:29-30). Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: May your pursuit and desire remain
on the Kingdom today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your
steps be quickened to get results in Jesus
name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ask God for grace to focus on the
right things – the things that bring Him joy.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that it is well
with my soul today.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: LEVITICUS
2&3, PHILIPPIANS 3, PSALMS 75
and Pakistan.
PRAY FOR BAHRAIN : We are praying for
Bahrain, that the doors of the Gospel of Christ
will be opened.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to
have a burden for the wealthy that are lost
rather than desire their wealth in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Good morning.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box by Dr Isaiah &
Lianna Wealth)
Saturday Feb. 14 2015
TITLE: THE TEST OF LOVE
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: John 14:15
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
In building a walk with God, it is important to
reciprocate the love of God which He showed to
us. The Bible says that while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us. Our text today shows
us how this can be done – by keeping the
commandments of God.
Obedience to the Word of God is essential to
growing in the grace and power of God. Only
those who observe to do all that is outlined in
the Word can make their ways prosperous and
enjoy the Grace of God (Joshua 1:cool. Moreso,
no man can claim to love God when he wilfully
disobeys His commandments.
God is assured of your love for Him when you
step out to do what He says. You must
therefore settle it in your heart even as you step
out today to obey the voice of God’s Spirit, and
do as He instructs no matter the obstacles or
challenges that may stand in your way. Your
love for God is proven when you choose to obey
Him against all odds. Glory to God!
Prophecy 1: Receive grace to obey every
instruction from God to you today in Jesus
name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, nothing will
cause you to mourn today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS TODAY: Set your mind to obey every
instruction by confessing with your mouth
regularly that you are an obedient child of God.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I
am the head and not the tail today.
10&11, COLOSSIANS 3, PSALMS 79
and Pakistan.
PRAY FOR BAHRAIN
We are praying for Bahrain, that more skilled
missionaries that can penetrate the less
evangelized communities in that nation will
arise.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to be controlled by the
word and not by my sensory perceptions in
Jesus Name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/discussion.php
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily
devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Monday16th Feb., 2015.
TITLE: WHY RESOLUTIONS FAIL
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Zechariah 4:6
“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying,
This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel,
saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my
spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.”
How many times have you made resolutions
that you ended up not keeping? You may have
promised to stop smoking in the New Year, but
48 days on, you seem not to have won the
battle. What could the problem be? Our
scriptural text for the day shows us that if all
you trust is your resolve and physical strength,
you would always fail.
Your resolutions would crumble if you fail to
trust in God and carry Him along in your
decision making and especially in the
implementation of your plans. Did you fast and
seek God’s face for strength to overcome that
addiction? Do you seek out and apply His
wisdom from the Scriptures for daily
application?
The Bible says that if you delight yourself in the
Lord, He will bring the desires of your heart to
pass (Psalm 37:4). In other words, if you
consistently look to God for strength to keep
your resolutions, He would show you practical
ways to avoid the traps of relapse and
strengthen you to keep your victory forever.
Amen!
Prophecy 1: May your dependence be on the
Holy Spirit only from today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the
good things of life be attracted to you in Jesus
name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Pray about every decision you make committing
it into the hands of the Lord.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that
every member of my home is protected today
14&15, 1 THESSALONIANS 1, PSALMS 81
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BARBADOS
Since settlement in 1627, Barbados has been
Christian, though 20% of its population is
unreached with the Gospel. There is also a
recent spiritual decline with symptoms of
decreasing church attendance, increased
violence and crime in the nation.
PRAY FOR BARBADOS : We are praying for
unity in the body of Christ in that nation.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, I give my entire plan to you, help
me to achieve them all in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 17th Feb., 2015.
TITLE: PRAY FOR STRENGTH
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Ephesians 3:16
“That he would grant you, according to the
riches of his glory, to be strengthened with
might by his Spirit in the inner man.”
When a man decides to follow and serve God,
persecutions will surely arise to test his or her
faith (2Tim. 3:12). And in the face of
persecutions and tribulations, it takes spiritual
strength to do God’s Will and keep at it until
your faith produces result.
The example of Jesus Christ is outstanding;
while the time of his crucifixion approached, the
Bible records that He separated Himself to seek
God because of the distress of impending
suffering. And in response to His prayer, the
Bible says that an Angel from God came to
strengthen Him (Luk. 22:41-43). Glory to God!
Are you about to make a decision that might
bring persecution? Have you set your mind on
doing the will of God and it suddenly seems to
be a daunting task? Personalise the prayer in
today’s scriptural text, and just as God
strengthened Christ to pull through, He will also
strengthen you to stand till the end. Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: Receive strength to do the will of
God today in Jesus name.
faith not fail in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Spend time to pray today and every time a
difficult decision is to be made.
the goodness of God is upon me today.
16&17, 1 THESSALONIANS 2, PSALMS 82
PRAY FOR BARBADOS : We are praying that
young vibrate ministries will arise in the nation
that will stir and motivate the entire body of
Christ.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me in my inner man
today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
God bless you.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 18th Feb., 2015.
TITLE: BUILD YOUR STRENGTH
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Isaiah 40:31
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew
their strength; they shall mount up with wings
as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.”
Fellowship was created by God to help us
achieve oneness with Him. It is the only tool for
developing our Spirit and the only way to take
up His image. In effect, those who wait on God
do not run out of strength. They are renewed in
their spirit to do His will from day to day.
Halleluyah!
The practice of spending specific and specified
time with God in devotion is key to the success
of any believer. But beyond spending random
and undefined time with God, there is more
power in meeting and fellowshipping with Him
in a predefined place and within a specified
time period. This discipline is called devotion.
Even more, you can learn to set out other times
to intensively fast, pray and study His Word to
gain direction for your life. Glory to God!
You can take your relationship with God to
another level today by thinking out a place and
setting apart a specific period in the day when
you can appear before your Maker to worship,
study His Word, meditate or spend time in
prayer every day. This is one way to build your
spiritual stamina and walk in the power of God.
Amen.
Prophecy 1: Receive strength to be faithful in
your devotion daily in Jesus name.
lifestyle portray Christ in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Define the time and place for your devotion
daily and ask for grace to keep to it.
doors are opened to me today.
18&19, 1 THESSALONIANS 3, PSALMS 83
PRAY FOR BARBADOS : We are praying for
strength in the body of Christ in that nation,
that the Christians will serve the Lord from the
depth of their hearts.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me to have a daily
devotion with you in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Feb., 2015.
TITLE: RENEW YOUR MIND
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Romans 12:2
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye
transformed by the renewing of your mind, that
ye may prove what is that good, and
acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
At salvation, only a man’s spirit is born again,
not his flesh or his soul (mind). His flesh
remains as wild as ever and his mind remain as
it was before salvation, only able to relate with
carnal things. When a man is in Christ however,
he must learn to submit his mind to be
renewed by God’s Word so that he can
experience all that God has promised (2Pet.
1:3).
In the place of fear, doubt and guilt, God would
rather you have faith, assurance and peace with
Him through the study of His Word and in
fellowship with His Spirit. Your decision to
exchange what you knew as facts before for the
truths revealed in God’s Word as principles,
instructions and precepts is what it takes to
renew your mind. Glory to God!
God has worked salvation into your spirit; it is
now your responsibility to work it into your
soul by renewing your mind. Do so by
meditating on the Scriptures daily and setting
God’s Word, not your experience, as the
template for your judgment in decision making.
Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: May your mind be renewed by the
word today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the
anointing of God rest on you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Change your thinking and the way you talk by
the Word of God. Load yourself daily with the
Word.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare my
mouth is full of testimonies today.
22&23, 1 THESSALONIANS 5, PSALMS 85
PRAY FOR BARBADOS : We are praying that the
consciousness of the end will fill the body of
Christ in Barbados, that many will become
passionate for the things of the Spirit.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, I pray that your word will renew
my mind today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
you will open the eyes of understanding that I
may know your plan and purposes for my life,
and that I may walk in your ways and do your
will in all things. I consecrate my whole body,
soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring
me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy
the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Sunday 22nd Feb., 2015.

TITLE: GIVE GOD PRIORITY
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Psalm 63:1
“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee.”

David’s heart cry as seen in our scriptural text today is a clear example of what true acknowledgement of God makes you do. It causes you to set aside every other thing so that you may attend to fellowshipping with God. The use of the word ‘early’ emphasises the priority you have to give to this practice.

Also, you can give God priority by giving Him the first and the best of your resources (Prov. 3:9). Learn to always separate your oblations to God first before proceeding to spend the rest. This practice opens you up to fresh supply out of Heaven and renews the blessing of God upon your life. Glory to God!

Those who seek God early will always find Him. (Prov. 8:17). In other words, as you seek and honour Him as a matter of priority each and every day, your petitions before Him would also be honoured as a matter of priority, and His promises will come through in your life. Say Amen to that!

Prophecy 1: May the priority of your heart be to seek and honour God today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let nothing fail in your hands in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Set your priority aright by giving God the utmost place in your heart.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that no weapon formed against my home will prosper today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: LEVITICUS 26&27, 2 THESSALONIANS 2, PSALMS 87
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BELARUS
18% are unreached with the Gospel. Recently, foreign missionary presence is slowly being squeezed out because visas for foreign religious workers are being refused.

PRAY FOR BELARUS : We are praying for divine openings and opportunities for those God is calling into Belarus.

STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to seek you early daily in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
discussion.php

Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Tuesday 24thFeb., 2015.

TITLE: SHARE YOUR FAITH

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Acts 8:29
“Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.”

As ambassadors of Christ (2Cor. 5:20), God has called us to reconcile all men unto Him through the preaching of the Gospel – the power of God unto salvation. Nevertheless, until you open your mouth and preach the Gospel, you would never know just how much power resides in you; a power potent enough to break the limitation of sin and set the captives free (Rom. 1:16)

Philip would have passed the Eunuch’s chariot by without saying a word, but by the leading of God’s Spirit, he engaged the Eunuch in a discussion that led to his salvation. Gory to God! This shows us that God has placed within our reach those who desperately need to know the truth of His Word. We must therefore be diligent to share the Gospel wherever we go.

Do you want to see more of the Glory of God over your life? Then, you need to become actively involved in soulwinning; actively sharing the Good News of Salvation with those who come your way daily. Start by Sharing today’s devotional with someone else.

Prophecy 1: Be quick and ready to share the word at all times in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let nothing discourage you from serving the Lord in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Spend time to pray for the lost today and purpose to speak to someone about Christ today.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that every one that comes in contact with me today experiences God.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 3&4, 1 TIMOTHY 1, PSALMS 89
18% are unreached with the Gospel. Recently, foreign missionary presence is slowly being squeezed out because visas for foreign religious workers are being refused.

PRAY FOR BELARUS : We are praying for the nation Belarus that Christians who are kingdom minded would occupy the seats of Government, thereby promoting laws that favour the Gospel.

STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me to speak your word boldly today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
discussion.php

Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 25thFeb., 2015.

TITLE: PROGRAM YOUR HARVEST

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
2Corinthians 9:10
“Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;”

God gives seed and bread together in one when He blesses His people. By bread, we mean sustenance; something to live on. Seeds are however not to be eaten. They are sown to ensure a continual availability of bread. Glory to God!

In everything that God has blessed you with, be it a talent, fame, status, wealth or strength, there is the bread for your sustenance and also a portion to give back to Him as a way of honouring Him and servicing His blessing upon your life. Thus, your decision to set aside your seed from your bread each time God brings increase your way is crucial to your prosperity.

Moreso, our opening scripture says that God multiplies seeds sown. This means that as you use your influence to advance God’s Kingdom, set time apart to fellowship with the Lord, and honour Him with every such oblation that He has commanded in His Word, He will multiply your influence, enrich your spirit, and bring you into prosperity. You can therefore program your harvest by the seeds you sow today. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: Receive the power to portion today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let nothing distract from your plans in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Ponder by the help of the spirit on how to use all the resources God has blessed you with in the right proportion.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I am strong and healthy today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 5&6, 1 TIMOTHY 2, PSALMS 90

PRAY FOR BELARUS : We are praying for the nation Belarus that the Christians would stand together against every opposition to the body of Christ.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to appropriately use all you have blessed me with in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

God bless you.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 27th Feb., 2015.

TITLE: FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR DECISION

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Psalms 15:4b
“He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.”

Our scriptural text today is quite short but powerful. It highlights the need for integrity in following through with our decisions, especially when that decision would earn us some persecution. For instance, Daniel refused to change his mind about praying to God even though a King’s decree forbids it. He was thrown into the den of lions for this, yet God saved Him (Dan. 6).

Each time you make a decision to follow God in righteousness, situations would arise to cause you to derail. However, the blessing for your decision would only come after you have proven that you would not compromise your love for God in secret or before everyone no matter the threat or temptation that may arise by the reason of your decision.

Have you set a target for yourself? Do not be deterred by the waves of persecution that may come your way. Know from the onset that you will win without compromising your faith in God. Like Daniel and Joseph (Gen. 39), and Apostle Paul (Rom. 8:35), you too can follow through on your decision to serve God because His Grace is sufficient for you. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to follow through on your decisions today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, receive great ideas in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Ponder on all the decisions you made in the past, did you follow through or you started and stopped along the way. Ask God for strength to finish.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that my love for God is waxing stronger and stronger today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 9&10, 1 TIMOTHY 4, PSALMS 92

PRAY FOR BELARUS : We are praying for the nation Belarus, that every law that does not favour the Gospel not will stand in the nation.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me to complete all that you put in my heart to do in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 28th Feb., 2015.

TITLE: MEDITATE ON GOD’S WORD

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Colossians 3:16a
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom…”

In relating with the things of this world, the human mind takes in the fear, doubt, worry, anxiety and lack which are consistent with this earthly realm. As these gain ground in the heart, they snuff out faith, making it difficult for a believer to receive from God. However, meditation drives God’s Word into your subconscious where your decisions come from.
It is your spirit that houses faith. Thus, you need to educate your spirit with God’s Word (Rom. 10:17), because that same spirit that you are educating today may be your saviour tomorrow. Our opening scripture shows us what will happen when you are full of the Word; you would also be full of wisdom, knowing what to do per time. That means living an error-free life. Amen!

Day and night, you must keep the Word of God before your eyes and in your hearing. Put God’s Word around you in different formats for easy accessibility, and do not stop considering the Word of God and reiterating it until it is assimilated, and faith is created in your heart. This is how to be assured of making excellent decisions daily and to walk in the victory that we have in Christ. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to meditate on the word today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let the wisdom of God guide you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Select scriptures to meditate on as you go out today.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I increase in the knowledge of God today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 11&12, 1 TIMOTHY 5, PSALMS 93

PRAY FOR BELARUS : We are praying for the Christians in Belarus, that they will be strengthened with might in their inner man to serve the Lord.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me to meditate on your word throughout today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of February, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of my understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my spirit, soul and body to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box;
a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Monday, 2nd March, 2015.

TITLE: IT IS TIME TO WORK
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: (John 9:4)
“I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day; the night cometh, when no man can work.”

There is nothing more true than that a man would always reap what he sows (Gal. 6:7). Thus, it holds true also that work programmes a harvest of results. The right and confidence that a farmer has to expect a bountiful harvest comes from the fact that he has tilled his land, planted some seeds, weeded the fields and tended the young plants.

The words of Jesus Christ in our text today are not to be taken with levity. He was not mincing words when He said, ‘Night cometh, when no man can work’. This suggests that the opportunity to work towards the accomplishment of a vision will not always be there. Thus, His statement was both a note of warning and a call to action.

The plan and purposes of God also are crafted in time, and He is calling unto you this season to intensify efforts in the direction of improving the quality of your walk with Him and your productivity. So, wake up! It’s time to work!
PROPHECY 1: Receive strength to till your land today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may your day be graced with His favour in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how far the year has already gone and determine if you have sown enough seed to reap a bountiful harvest later in the year.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that no opportunity passes me by.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 15&16, 2 TIMOTHY 1, PSALMS 95
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BELGIUM
26% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the neediest countries in Europe, with great spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from the public sphere and there are now 380 mosques in Belgium.
PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the Christians in Belgium, that they will hunger and thirst after righteousness.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to sow the right seeds for a great harvest in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of March, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Good morning, and Happy New Month too.
Re: February 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box;
a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Monday, 3rd March, 2015.

TITLE: WRITE YOUR GOALS
SCRIPTURAL TEXT: (Habakkuk 2:2)

“And the LORD answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
It is not enough to know what you want to do in your head; it is even more important to write them. Why? It is what you write that you gain commitment to achieve. Our scriptural text today spells it out that what you write gives you running power. Glory to God!

One important thing you must learn to write down is your goal. A goal is a desired result that one envisions, plans and commits to achieve. That definition implies that goal setting also involves planning, commitment and accountability, key ingredients in achieving the desired results in your endeavour.

If you must find strength to work towards the actualization of your dreams, you must outline in clear terms what it would take, and plan how you would meet up with those requirements. This is a smart way to work – a time proven strategy from God to give you profit in all your labour. Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: Receive wisdom to set goals today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let every plan of the wicked be brought down for your sake in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Write down your plans and place them at visible points around you.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am excellent in all that I do.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 17&18, 2 TIMOTHY 2, PSALMS 96
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BELGIUM
26% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the neediest countries in Europe, with great spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from the public sphere and there are now 380 mosques in Belgium.

PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the unsaved in Belgium, that their eyes will be opened to know the Lord.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, give me grace to set goals and accomplish them in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of March, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Good day.

(1) (Reply)

10 More Popular Bible 'verses'that Aren't Actually In Thebible. / is Jesus on facebook or the internet? / Jesus Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.