Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

is Jesus on facebook or the internet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / is Jesus on facebook or the internet? (874 Views)

Condemned Ex-armed Robber Acquitted/discharged By Jesus On Execution Day / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is Jesus on facebook or the internet? by adorablepepple(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
Everytime I see all this Stuppid pics on Facebook n the multitudes of mumu people who Like or Comment on the pics ,I begin to wonder is my darling JESUS on Facebook

Re: is Jesus on facebook or the internet? by phabuloz(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
Me sef dey wonder this also o
Re: is Jesus on facebook or the internet? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2015
Lol....Baba mimo on internet since cybercafe days.

But seriously some people take that type amen shii so serious, It disgusts me to see some even dey share the thing. Most of them no dey pray o not to talk of going to church.

Network providers sef join the craze, if you want a miracle this morning send Yes to 3031. Service cost of 100/sms. Sometimes you wont see that part of the charges.
Re: is Jesus on facebook or the internet? by Henrypraise41(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
Dont mind them, they taught HE is their mate to be playing with.

(1) (Reply)

Just One Thing Would Matter After All / The Most Renowned Talented Magician In The World History / Omniscience And Freewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.