Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together (38309 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by msmon(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Love, Unity and Progress!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by oloriadejoke(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
what am i seeing on the table there,a sachet milo? grin grin grin
..so is sachet of milo meant 4 animals? Or you've neva take sachet milo b4

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2015
I just love them guys. Sai Buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

bros if Head of state dey do this one... wetin young broke chap like me go chop?

He's trying to tell you that we're all the same. Next time you're taking Sachet Milo, you'll be proud of it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by olareed(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it
it is not humility...it is what?...na "eruku oshodi" dem for drink abi?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by wasmilebags: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2015
This our new president even as rich as they are they still use sachet of milo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by invincible007(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf
That man is old enough to be ur grand father....watch your tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by darepoju(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
of cos o... sachet Milo the other time sef wat I saw was sachet cowbell milk...

no worry my guy! if them win on 14th them go start to dey chop better food with our money..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Rhozabeth(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

Slowpoke, that (sachet milo! Was what the hotel provided. Are u blind?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

Chai, u get bad mouth oooo...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by slimfit1(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
We need leaders that will say I don't need 1billionaira food,do we know how many schools we can use that money to build every year? Why do some pdp yahoo boys think with their as ?

What is wrong using milo? Do we know how many people employed by the company. We should value our things more than anything. Go to other countries if you give them foreign products they will reject it because it is benefiting another country. In Nigeria they think the other way that is why companies are folding up, reasons we are complaining that their are no jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dokunbam(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2015
seeing things at different perspectives grin

Naija people

I carry yansh
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Skillz02(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
[s]chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

[/s]
U never wanted change right from scratch no dull us
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Dronedude(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Well..Well...Well, This is what Nigerians cannot decipher from this team, sachet milo for breakfast now in picture turkey for breakfast in aso rock. besides why is buhari always playing a listening gesture when he is with Osibande?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Shoboloyok(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
agabakennedy:
APC presidential candidate Gen. Buhari and his running mate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo were pictured having breakfast together prior to a rally in Bauchi.

What a lovely moment.

Source: http:///amq15

how can a religious fanatic be dinning with a pastor; i dont believe it

Have you been searching for a cool and legit way to earn money from home while connected to the internet without spending much time? Do you really want to earn money online without investing a dime? Are you scared of being scammed or falling into the hands of internet fraudsters? If you share any of the above questions, then the answer is very simple. There is a site which I will recommend to you; a site that has answers to those questions above and to other question related to earning money online. A tested and trusted site; you need not invest a dime to start earning from the programme. It requires no special skill other than to click and wait for seconds. Signing up is easy and free. You will start earning immediately you sign up. Joint the site by clicking.

If you have any question or there is any area you need clarification, you can visit this blog were you can read more about the site and post question. https://bearparlor./
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by obinnafred(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Even me sef no fit use dat sachet of milo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by tyson99(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
incoming president God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by morr66: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Isnt Osibanjo meant to be fasting.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by olareed(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Some PDP will have to change to bournvita nw...like say na d beverage go vote..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by donmalcolm21(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf
guy u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by holiface(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
sophtaf:
wetin u bin wan c? Milo factory? undecided
kunu or zobo grin
sophtaf:
wetin u bin wan c? Milo factory? undecided
kunu or zobo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by tyson99(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
obinnafred:
Even me sef no fit use dat sachet of milo
who be you

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by bright8(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

grin
kilokeys:

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Ifetex(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
hisawesomeness:
OSinbajo. Looks more like a servant to him. Look @ how he leans ova to listen to his boy undecided

Lemme tell you something leaning over to hear someone talk is a sign of respect for that person.

I DO IT A LOT grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by donmalcolm21(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
morr66:
A RCCG pastor that doesn't obey the tenets of the church. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by tonero230(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:

All na milo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Misogynist2014(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Giving themselves as ensample to all. smiley
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
morr66:

Hahahahaha
Isn't he also supposed to keep away from the devil?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Rilwayne001: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
[s] chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it [/s]

You are never a supporter of GMB...why are you lying
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Cooladex(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
saaedlee:
Drink on Sir, can we offer u a bottle of orijin also? #JustKidding

Dear Lord, please give GMB the strength he needs, amen!

#SaiBuhari

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.