Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together (38310 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
obinnafred:
Even me sef no fit use dat sachet of milo

Yeah I know you can't use Sachet milo cos U can only afford Eruku Oshodi or Cowbell Chocolate.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by mathskill: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by anonimi: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin
unlike GEJ who eats with N1bn

How much is Fashola eating with? N5 billion?

Bloody hypocrite!

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by bright8(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
They should enjoy the limelight as long as it lasts because soon, very soon, their scene will end,they will exit the stage, the curtains will fall and that ends their 'fame'.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by mary84(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
They are showing us that they can manage our country money well unlike ...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by laprince(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
morr66:
Isnt Osibanjo meant to be fasting.

See dis pastor on top food matter?
His boss, wants him to eat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Lololol abok.I taking beverage? Hop his own tea cup doesn't contain Kunu. This man is bushy

This guy again? Ure such an ethnocentric fellow.People like you is one of the reasons for our woes in Nigeria. Can't an Hausa take beverage? Or na only Ur tribe dem do beverage for?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by eazydon(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by elbinmanny(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Thier last super lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it
...you guys can't comment without being rude...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by yemicoal(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Lol, y is there a controversy about this, were u expecting a whole can of Milo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
what am i seeing on the table there,a sachet milo? grin grin grin
lol
Guy u geh eyes
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it
Mumu
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by JustCurious: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin
unlike GEJ who eats with N1bn

Politics aside.
Please always get your facts, right.
And, Just to educate you..
That annual bugdet of N1 billion for feeding isn't for GEJ and his family ONLY but for every other visitor that comes visiting. Do you consider to know how many visitors that his Presidency host every year? Do you care to know how some of them are refreshed, fed? The drinks, the fruit, the buffet etc? All of these are inclusive in that budget. So please, always ask questions when in doubt. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nascad: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Thought Prof Osinbajo is supposed to be fasting? Breakfast ke!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Bizinton: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf

Shame on you wasted Sperm. Clearly shows you lack respect even for your father if there is any. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2015
2undexy:
Very soon, their dining table would be move to the Aso rock #fact

sai Buhari
sai Osibanjo
Dream on Mister. FYI,GEJ has paid his rent, and it will expire in may,2019.
#be patient,no vacancy in AsoRock now,till 2019.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf

Leaning or bending to hear someone talk is a sign of respect.

#THINK
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by teemanbastos(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
JustCurious:

Politics aside.
That annual bugdet of N1 billion for feeding isn't for GEJ and his family ONLY but for every other visitor that comes visiting. Do you consider to know how many visitors that his Presidency host every year? Do you care to know how some of them are refreshed, fed? The drinks, the fruit, the buffet etc? All of these are inclusive in that budget. So please, always ask questions when in doubt. Thank you.
na play i dy nao... gringringrin I knw naw.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by nzeadachie: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
OH WHY WITH SACHET MILO, MAYBE THAT'S WHAT THE ABOKII WANT AS THEY DON'T HAVE UNDILUTED NUNU
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2015
invincible007:

That man is old enough to be ur grand father....watch your tongue.
heaven forbid a murderer be in my blood line. Mofo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
donmalcolm21:
guy u get bad mouth
haven't u noticed it? Person talk truth u say na bad mouth
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
dharyour93:

This guy again? Ure such an ethnocentric fellow.People like you is one of the reasons for our woes in Nigeria. Can't an Hausa take beverage? Or na only Ur tribe dem do beverage for?
continue displaying your low mentality. You can't even understand a simple context. Fugitive
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by aguizm(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
APC is filled with bunch of liers.This pics was taken in Lagos before the rally.

Chaii now just to make noise they bring it up again as a picture taken in Bauchi.

GEJ till APC stops lieing.

WIKE till Ameachi Completes His monorail project.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by RZQ3: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
wh0 is fit then your papa?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Bizinton:

Shame on you wasted Sperm. Clearly shows you lack respect even for your father if there is any. Bastard!
I didn't call your useless dad into this,don't ever mention my dad cos u'll shame yourself this morning. You're a child of poverty indeed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by pigin: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
2undexy:
Very soon, their dining table would be move to the Aso rock #fact

sai Buhari
sai Osibanjo
Nawa, Not Osibango but Osinbajo!!! GEJ until Buhari n is supports know the name of his VICE!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Tosman12(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
tejpot:
Some posters above me saying satchet milo! If you want to learn how not to be wasteful come and join our team.

That's the meal of a common Nigerian.

He feels what we feel, but what I can't imagine is how 1 will consume 1bn naira food a year.

Even if u spend N10,000 a day, it will take u 27years to completely exhaust 1bn naira.

Bye bye to the wasteful years, welcome to a year of harvest.
Sai Buhari

You speaks my mind
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
dharyour93:

Leaning or bending to hear someone talk is a sign of respect.

#THINK
pls stop quoting,I've never quoted u stop stalking me
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
continue displaying your low mentality. You can't even understand a simple context. Fugitive

NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by justynneke(f): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Shut up ur mouth
Does he receive visitors everyday?
Ar Ʊ aware dat he gets donations of food items too frm politicians?
Besides, ur fada , does he get anoda special money for food apart frm his salary?

Ʊ r suffering frm mumutic insanitious odensin
JustCurious:

Politics aside.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by dharyour93(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
pls stop quoting,I've never quoted u stop stalking me

Stalking You?

I'm not idle so I don't have time to stalk you.

But the fact is WE SHOULD HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. Been a Pro GEJ doesn't mean U should loose your manners and make hate comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.