Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector (1443 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Anybody watching?

He's now talking about the petroleum industry and his achievements as a former minister of petroleum.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by publisher(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Correction: "Buhari meets Tinubu-owned companies in Lagos."

9 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Interactive session just begun. Time for questions and answers?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by vicadex07(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Am watching it live too.

Lol...who is subsidising who
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by vicadex07(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Building of refineries is going to be one of the main focus of his administration cos he has the requisite experience as a former minister of petroleum.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2015
publisher:
Correction: "Buhari meets Tinubu-owned companies in Lagos."

Please stop trolling this board with this nonsense already....

Berem..please some of us are at work without access to the program....keep up with the update.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by jorlons(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2015
TUNED IN

Mehn the Leadership aura surrounding this man is just so great you could feel it from afar. I love this man for one thing. He recognises competent individual and utilizes their competence for the common good of Nigeria and Nigerians.

I love this initiative from the GMB camp.

GMB till GEJ kneels remorsefully before the press to apologise to all Nigerians for being useless.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by vicadex07(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Focus on building and maintaining the pipelines to reduce tankers on the road which subsequently saves lives and reduces damages to the road.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by olapluto(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
I am at work, but I have the live stream on my phone and headphones in my ear. This man speaks so eloquently and intelligently. Anyone chanced should please tune to Channels TV. Way more intelligent than GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
The illiterate boring us with his speeches...
The man is not eloquent nor educated.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
It's absolutely unacceptable for Buhari to avoid 2moro's debate, at this junction i might have a rethink on d general and his Apc.. Disappointed is an understatement...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
I love how he's hitting hard on improving agriculture and mining as a means of diversifying the economy and creating jobs.

He says "why should Nigeria import Tomato puree when we have tomatoes in abundance"?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
The illiterate boring us with his speeches...
The man is not eloquent nor educated.
boring you with his speeches? Then you are not watching the programme.

Buhari will trash Jonathan in a debate from what I have seen today if the debate is organized without bias.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
boring you with his speeches? Then you are not watching the programme.

Buhari will trash Jonathan in a debate from what I have seen today if the debate is organized without bias.
Why does he keep running? He should debate already.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by olamonsor2: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Wow. Watching. I love this man. I will travel to ilorin to vote for uuu.
change

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Why does he keep running? He should debate already.
he is not running from a debate with Jonathan. He is running from people like you who keep smearing his name just to score political points and lack issue based campaigns.

Buhari will definitely have a debate with Jonathan on neutral grounds. I hope the clueless one will not run as he did in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
he is not running from a debate with Jonathan. He is running from people like you who keep smearing his name just to score political points and lack issue based campaigns.

Buhari will definitely have a debate with Jonathan on neutral grounds. I hope the clueless one will not run as he did in 2011.
Smear his name? Babe this is democracy and it allows freedom of speech.
I can say anything I like about the dictator and illiterate, if he wants to dispute the fact, he can go to court.
Only the courts has the right to prove a man innocent or guilty. By the way, buhari should debate and clean up his already dainted image.
Certificate babu,
Intergrity zero
Debate nko the eediot keeps foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by muzzol: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Smear his name? Babe this is democracy and it allows freedom of speech.
I can say anything I like about the dictator and illiterate, if he wants to dispute the fact, he can go to court.
Only the courts has the right to prove a man innocent or guilty. By the way, buhari should debate and clean up his already dainted image.
Certificate babu,
Intergrity zero
Debate nko the eediot keeps foaming in the mouth.

Poster, did you read your post at all. In one breath, you alluded that only the law court can prove a man guilty or innocent but in the next sentence, you constituted yourself to a panel in judging Buhari and pronouncing him guilty of tainted image, zero integrity and no certificate. Sir, in the school of wisdom, this is termed inconsistency and logical thinkers are never found guilty of such.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2015
muzzol:

Poster, did you read your post at all. In one breath, you alluded that only the law court can prove a man guilty or innocent but in the next sentence, you constituted yourself to a panel in judging Buhari and pronouncing him guilty of tainted image, zero integrity and no certificate. Sir, in the school of wisdom, this is termed inconsistency and logical thinkers are never found guilty of such.
Yeah those are buhari's qualities mentioned up there and most Nigerians have same notion. In order to clear his name he should do the needful which is debate.
Provide facts that he is indeed educated and if he feels Nigerians dainted his image he should go to court and seek justice.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by bokohalal(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Now , it is all about DEBATE. Whatever happened to CERTIFICATE?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by muzzol: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Yeah those are buhari's qualities mentioned up there and most Nigerians have same notion. In order to clear his name he should do the needful which is debate.
Provide facts that he is indeed educated and if he feels Nigerians dainted his image he should go to court and seek justice.

The word is ''tainted''. Felt, you will notice that i subtly corrected you. Meanwhile, the onus of prove is on the accuser and not accused.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Gbawe: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Please stop trolling this board with this nonsense already....

Berem..please some of us are at work without access to the program....keep up with the update.

Just ignore that enemy-of-progress and others like him. Discuss only with progressive Nigerians who want a better Country and a way out of the mess GEJ has gotten us into.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Gbawe: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
bokohalal:
Now , it is all about DEBATE. Whatever happened to CERTIFICATE?

Are you minding them? Savvy APC fans know the score. I personally did not speak about the certificate saga because I appreciated the desperation of those who made it an issue because they fail to understand that Nigerians have now suffered too much to allow petty issues distract them from voting out a failed Government that has brought them only misery.

I urge APC fans, as I did with the certificate saga, to say nothing about the debate issue. Nigerians have made up their minds and we should not be entertaining the latest distraction of the looters and enemies-of-progress because doing that gives them the opportunity to find something else. Debate my foot.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by Gbawe: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:
TUNED IN

Mehn the Leadership aura surrounding this man is just so great you could feel it from afar. I love this man for one thing. He recognises competent individual and utilizes their competence for the common good of Nigeria and Nigerians.

I love this initiative from the GMB camp.

GMB till GEJ kneels remorsefully before the press to apologise to all Nigerians for being useless.

Thank you !!! Say what you will about Buhari but no one can deny the fact of how he will give the best a chance and protect them to give their best to Nigeria. That is what many of us are supporting Buhari for. We are not hailing him as the finest brain in Nigeria or the most successful economist our nation has ever produced because we are not naive enough to believe academic prowess alone makes a good leader. We have all had the distinct displeasure of watching a PHD holder turn out to be the worst President Nigeria has had since 1999.

I think majority of Nigerians , through a mix of personal suffering under GEJ and growing political sophistication, now understand precisely what Nigeria needs today which is resolute, brave and unflinchingly pro-people leadership.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by eastman11: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
The North should give us An educated, sane and updated leader by 2019 and not a senile living Ancestor.
Its GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by anonimi: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:

How the daft & dumb old pensioner nor go get aura and wetin call sef with all the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu CABAL packaging and recycling of their "expired" leader helped by AKPD Media

Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party

A United States-based political strategy firm, AKPD Message and Media, engaged by the opposition All Progressives Congress to improve its electoral fortunes is still active, SUNDAY PUNCH has learnt.

It was gathered in Abuja on Friday that the Chicago-based firm has been behind several of the party’s campaign messages and strategy.

The firm is best known for its leading role in President Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2012.

AKPD Message and Media is known to have worked with key Democratic Party candidates throughout the US.

It has also earned a reputation for supporting leading populist movements across the globe.

The APC had at the beginning of its contract, stated that, “we shall leverage on the firm’s skill, experience and expertise throughout the upcoming campaign cycle.’’

According to the party, the company’s track record could be seen in political climate similar to Nigeria’s, including Kenya, Tanzania and Ghana.

It said the partnership with the firm was an indication that the process of change in Nigeria had already begun and would not be stopped

A highly placed member of the APC, who pleaded anonymity because he was not authorised to speak to the media, explained that the firm is working behind the scene.

The source said, “They have been doing their work; they were involved in surveys and polls, looking at areas of our strengths and weaknesses, and advising on measures to be taken to consolidate on our gains.

“They are helping to guide our campaigns to address our needs and we are getting value for our investments.”

When contacted, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Lai Mohammed, told SUNDAY PUNCH that, “They (the firm) are political consultants; they are still with us.

“I believe they will remain with us till we win the elections. I don’t think the contract is out.”

Meanwhile, the US Government has said it is assisting the Federal Government and the Independent National Electoral Commission in providing adequate security for the February general elections.

The US stated that an American election security expert had visited Nigeria sometime in 2014.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/obama-li...mpaigns-party/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085733_therealchange_jpg4e5a8116d607b20db273d159562df929

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector by francizy(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2015
anonimi:

How the daft & dumb old pensioner nor go get aura and wetin call sef with all the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu CABAL packaging and recycling of their "expired" leader helped by AKPD Media

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085733_therealchange_jpg4e5a8116d607b20db273d159562df929

Chai! These nairalanders can be annoyingly funny!

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Postponing Elections: Jonathan Must Immediately Resign! / Obasanjo Dumps Pdp(photo) / Youwin: Dailytrust/actionaid Humiliated By Youwin Winners(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.