Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation (33405 Views)

Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by yungcyrus(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:
See the kind friends weh i need grin
abi?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I thought they just came back from their dad's burial? And immediately went flexing on a yacht? The yacht dey run ni? #justsaying embarassed

Lola, biko carry go na God give you grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I thought they just came back from their dad's burial? And immediately went flexing on a yacht? The yacht dey run ni? #justsaying embarassed

Lola, biko carry go na God give you grin

I don't want to talk now, pple go say Na me sabi. Wetin kill d man? Protracted illness abi? Couldn't they av mourned him even if its just for a month after d burial? Hmmm..... money madness and its origin. U guys shd repent and come to d real light. D so-called light U are in that U feel is making U shine in money, riches and fame is embedded in very very veeeeeeeeeery thick DARKNESS.

Wat shall it profit a man to gain d whole wide world and move around it, and then loose his precious soul?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
so Lola can smile?

I thought she's allergic to it...grin

Nice pictures tho..they all look happy.

She's smiling at last after staying away from those she perceived tried to stop her marriage. Perhaps she needs some privacy from the other Okoye's...she doesnt look like

the type that digs family interference like Anita
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by simdam500(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
That big bub gal that chest out is who
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by simdam500(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
searider: I just dey imagine say na me marry Lola; she for no dey even smile at all because I broke.

See d way she dey frown sometimes for pix, fear dey catch me.

People like u must have come her way but she think twice... not at this rate nigeria is going wink cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by funnyme(f): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
tdayof:
what is this one saying
The life after death.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by searider(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
simdam500:

People like u must have come her way but she think twice... not at this rate nigeria is going wink cheesy grin

Maybe she's still sufferinhg from the ECHOES OF HARD TIMES.

Maybe she don date broke ass before. So that facial expression don dey use to her.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by mirexxx(f): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rextayne:
nobody is allergic to smile sweetie
nyc pic u're hottt
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
searider:

Maybe she's still suffering from the ECHOES OF HARD TIMES.

Maybe she don date broke ass before. So that facial expression don dey use to her.

Ahahahahaha pray make peter no see this one you write so cry
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by searider(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
simdam500:

Ahahahahaha pray make peter no see this one you write so cry

Me no get beef with Peter o
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by roselynbas(f): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
I thought the dead and buried man is their father? So what is your problem? People sha?

Lola, u are beautiful don't mind them.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
nyc pic u're hottt
tnx
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by ekiloui(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
bright8:
What an irresponsible son he is. Buried his dad on Saturday and went boat cruising on Sunday?
He lacks class and decorum.

Have u paused for a minute to think that this vacation could have been before the burial?

The op most likely got the pics from the social media and posted them here without a date or location.

Think before u speak
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
olufikistick:

Cute nose and eye ball
Thanks grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Tolexander: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
jdbrasco:
U didn't even bother to check b4 coming here to attack d OP and sm peeps are liking ur post. Don't hit ur chest wit English language cos it can mess u up bro. Chao
what are u saying?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shameful. It shows their feelings towards their father.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
playboy19:
To all those broke, childish and ignorant tribal warriors on nairaland. This is to remind you all that there's nothing like tribal segregation in the rich world. This is a classic case.

What do we have here? Here is P-square boys (Igbo boys) partying it hard with Forbes billionaire Rabiu abdulsamad (an Hausa man) and his family. Meanwhile, you'll see all this broke kids shouting my tribe is better than yours all over the place. My tribe is richer than yours, when in truth there's no difference 'up there'.

Think kids, think and do something better with your lives.

They don't make yachts by tribe nor Gulfstreams by religion.. cool
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Shameful. It shows their feelings towards their father.

Normally we would agree on many things but on this one I beg to differ..
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Normally we would agree on many things but on this one I beg to differ..

Im sorry i cannot go for a vacation the day after my fathers burial.

I will be too distraught. Ill spend my time mourning.

I know its all material temptation but i love my father too much. And thats my way of showg respect personally.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Im sorry i cannot go for a vacation the day after my fathers burial.

I will be too distraught. Ill spend my time mourning.

I know its all material temptation but i love my father too much. And thats my way of showg respect personally.

The dad died last year..
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
MadCow1:

The dad died last year..

Yeah but going through all the funerary procedure and seeing the body again. Isnt it unsettling?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Idy4joe(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Av fun n dry away ur sorrow....So gud 2b wit d ryt partner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) / T-Boss And Her Nose Ring Stun In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.