Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 (492 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 by Stoical: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

When you go through this, you'll realize its my personal burden or wish. As such, you'll see a lot of "I".

Buhari deserves a serious commendation for pushing PDP thus far; with regards garnering supports all over Nigeria, unlike when he was in CPC. I think political-wise, APC has got good structures to give PDP a run for their money and I believe Nigeria is on that path to producing better democrats. Intellects are now going into the field, and not necessarily being handpicked. Nigerian voters are also wise and power-embodied to vote in or vote out anybody who aint doing well. All these, I believe stem from the facts that someone has decided to allow the UMPIRE become unbiased. My only wish is that we grow beyond choosing our leaders based on Religion, Ethnicity or club affiliations but rather focus on his/her antecedents and what he/she can bring to bear given a chance or 2nd chance as the case maybe. Really, we are getting there.

Violence can only be curb by me and you deciding to act differently or tolerating/ignoring where necessary. Security agencies should be up and doing and citizenry should be averse with methods on how to help security operatives protect us. That is to say "heaven help those who help themselves".

Fortunately or unfortunately, with regards this coming 2015 election, pockets of violence may not be avoided as the atmosphere is already overcharged by our words, doings, etc.

The incumbent will retain its seat, amidst threats and other vices. The margin of lead will not be significant and I really wish the opposition had carried the day. But, this in a way is going to be good because, the Legislative arm of government will now have opposition as Majority, so as to checkmate the excesses of the Executive.

With all due respect to every party supporters/affiliates, this is my views, optimism and burden.

If I am proven otherwise, then part of what I express here is settled.

Long Live the Citizens of Nigeria
Long Live all good thinking Nigerians
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I so submit...(Respond if necessary with better ideas, visions, constructive-criticism, etc)
Re: Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
*thumbs up*
Re: Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 by Stoical: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
*thumbs up*

Wish I know why!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Boko Haram And Can This Man Act Like A Human Being For Once / Let’s Be Fair, Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy By Sam Ohuabunwa / 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.