Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari (24503 Views)

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Limitednow: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has described Godwin Obaseki, the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s election in Edo State, as a seasoned technocrat to lead.

Mr. Buhari said this at the APC’s mega campaign rally at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium on Tuesday in Benin.

“Obaseki is a seasoned technocrat and I recommend him to you so that you can continue to grow the state’s developmental stride,” the president said.

He recalled previous invitations to him by Gov. Adams Oshiomhole and applauded his several achievements in the state.

“I am grateful for inviting me to come today to identify with you. You have built schools and roads which I have seen myself,” he said.

The president said the Edo people would do well to vote for Obaseki on Sept. 10 to sustain and continue with Mr. Oshiomhole’s “good works” in the state.

He acknowledged the current economic challenges and assured the people that the nation would come out of the woods with the available human and material resources.

The president paid tributes to the late Oba Erediuwa, describing him as a foremost traditional leader with unquestionable integrity.

“I have not seen any more forthright traditional ruler,” he said.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo had on Tuesday said that President Buhari’s visit to the state would boost the party’s chances at Saturday’s governorship election.

The party chairman in the state, Anselm Ojezua, said the president’s visit would boost the party’s chances at the polls.

Mr. Ojezua, who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at the main bowl of the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium, in Benin, said this was in spite of the fact that the party and its candidate, Mr. Obaseki, had prepared well.

“But the president gracing the final rally will no doubt further enhance the chances of the party at the poll,’’ he said.

The chairman said the president “will not be oblivious of the fact that his visit is important being his first major governorship poll to be conducted since assumption of office on May 29, 2015.

“As for us, we have worked hard for the election, but the visit of Mr President today, Tuesday, is going to be an added advantage to us,” he said.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/why-apc-should-win-edo-governorship-election-buhari/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by orobs93(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by ahaika23: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dullardinhuoe has spoken. You know what to do!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by AtlanticBreeze: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria will a brain dead man who dragged the nation into recession still have the guts to be campaigning.. Nigeria is truly an animal kingdom

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin

Even Buhari the monumental failure is talking

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by jmichlins(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't know why this man still has the balls to address this nation. He should be covered with shame after making $1 what it is today. I don't want to talk about the recession cause that one na crying matter

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Only in Nigeria will a brain dead man who dragged the nation into recession still have the guts to be campaigning.. Nigeria is truly an animal kingdom
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Nigeria shaaa undecided

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by yudee233: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Which way Nigeria. I know Nigeria will be great again

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by kajoula(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make this Oga think .........
With his brain this time around and not with his mind.....chai !

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
I pity ipob youths who are going to break down on Saturday.. grin

Buhari We Love You!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by DropShot: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Too many lazy frustrated souls here.

Make person no cry blood for Saturday ooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
DropShot:

I will finish and expose their hypocrisy on Saturday when the result is announced!

grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
jmichlins:
I don't know why this man still has the balls to address this nation. He should be covered with shame after making $1 what it is today. I don't want to talk about the recession cause that one na crying matter
[/s]

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by bettercreature(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
DropShot:

Are you guys posting from APC situation room or what is your problem,why are you people trying to hide the truth? this government is not working stop all these nonsense post
I am a die hard APC supporter,i want APC to lose Edo state just to make them to realise what Nigerians are going through at the moment

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by jmichlins(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
the hunger that will reset your brain is still coming. Or maybe you are too ashamed and disappointed to admit this government failed you.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by bettercreature(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
the hunger that will reset your brain is still coming. Or maybe you are too ashamed and disappointed to admit this government failed you.
They are paid bandwargon,they have sold their soul to the devil! infact dogs can testify this government is not working

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by MONITZ: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
The idea of having Obaseki in Osadebey 's house nurtured by certain people in Edo state is "dead on arrival ",he is a hard sell given the current economic imbroglio in the country, Bubu campaigning for him is even making everything worse.

Is it that he is not feeling the people's pulse or Wat?, maybe he is so cocooned that he is now far away from reality?,I could remember during their campaign train then, it was still this very Bubu and Osibade who used "sachet Milo and milk" for breakfast, this was to paint a picture of them being with the masses and the down trodden in the society.

But 16 months after, they don't even want to associate with the masses any more,now they want us dead thru with the obnoxious policies that re not even close to ameliorating our economic impasse.

Which way "BUBU "?re u trying to play Emperor Nero who fiddled while Rome burnt ?Come out plain and proper to tell us that u re as confused nd hopeless as the populace instead of introducing policies that start in fits and bursts,and which end up worsening the situation of things.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Tremor007: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
what a bundle of shame cry cry cry cry someone here once said and I quote, "if you want to finish this Buhari just hand him the mic"grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by everozone: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari don put sand for inside APC garri 4 Edo State.E don spoil their chance 2 win 4 d election.They 4 no invite am come.Some people weh 4 show 4 d rally changed their minds when they hear say Bubu go come.Nobody won run things with failure.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by salabscholar01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Tjohnnay: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na God go punish u for weytn u talk

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by mascot87(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Too many frustrated, bitter & no well to do people on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
If PDP wins, (which is near impossible because any unfavorable result for APC means that the election is inconclusive) they should use Edo as a model for good governance and campaign point for 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by c4tnoelz: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
we dey wait
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by webmoney1: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
when will nigeria have leaders of today and not all these same old folks who are just to deceive the masses of their votes and do nothing after wards
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by agbotemi64(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dis government is a punishment for our sins . oh good pls forgive us for we have offended u 2 much .

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by damola311: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sha don't make the election inconclusive...
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Fizzzzz: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
I personally think politicans are taking Nigerians for fools. Imagine him saying this after dragging this country to recession. I dont have party affiliations but I think Edo people should not make the same mistake most Nigerians made by voting these jokers.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by allanphash7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Try to show some respect sometime now
ahaika23:
Dullardinhuoe has spoken. You know what to do!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Alyna: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity ipob youths who are going to break down on Saturday.. grin

Buhari We Love You!

BREAK DOWN FOR WHAT? YOUR MENTALITY IS STUPID. THE WINNER TAKES THE SEAT SIMPLE.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.