Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt (4879 Views)

Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics) / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Protests Ongoing In PH AND ENUGU - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ahaika23: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
unpaid pensioners and civil servants being owed pensions and salaries for over six months are on a protest heading to the government house this minute as gate guards have locked up most primary schools in the city, preventing pupils and teachers from gaining entry into the schools. Details later
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amaechi was recently awarded best governor grin grin grin anyways pictures or you know the shiit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Kennywills7(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dat is premium times best Governor 's handwork
I hope he realise there is trouble in rivers dat needs to b solve instead of fighting in a lost battle
Source op

5 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by clevvermind(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
Amaechi was recently awarded best governor grin grin grin anyways pictures or you know the shiit
best watin? if i hear am. best my black yansh. grin

5 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ahaika23: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Details as I get them.
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rivers ppl have to be patient till after elections...
Their money na APC get am for now. grin

6 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ahaika23: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
As in eh, Amaechi is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Truth24(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dividends of the "Best Governor"

2 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Truth24(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
After election, when they loose ba?

1 Like

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Meanwhile Amaechi is busy dancing shoki all over the places in the name of APC for change. Change indeed. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by IceSplash(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pictures or......
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by inemani: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amaechi wen will I get my state allawi mbok?

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
that acclaimed best governor is owing corp members that served his state 2012, 2013 & 2014 state alawee.

5 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by asadike(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Soon,he will find a way to blame Gej. Pot calling kettle black.

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by agabaI23(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
ahaika23:
unpaid pensioners and civil servants being owed pensions and salaries for over six months are on a protest heading to the government house this minute as gate guards have locked up most primary schools in the city, preventing pupils and teachers from gaining entry into the schools. Details later
I was facilitating a training in calabar last week where I met a participant from PH. The guy said Amaechi told them that their December and January salaries are in his pocket that they should come and take it. I was shocked.

8 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
em dey use their salary dey campaign for buhari, fuelling his private jet and running around the county for his northern master hoping to land a ministerial portfolio grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rivers State need CHANGE!

Imagine that "Progressive" of a Governor?

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ochilikoko(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
em dey use their salary dey campaign for buhari, fuelling his private jet and running around the county for his northern master hoping to land a ministerial portfolio grin grin
APC pay me my state allowance. I served with all diligence.

5 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Sarimah(f): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
noblezone:
Rivers State need CHANGE!

Imagine that "Progressive" of a Governor?

seconded

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
ochilikoko:
APC pay me my state allowance. I served with all diligence.

grin grin grin I am not part of the apc party bro. The best you can do is ensure another apc governor never emerges unless you hate salary.

2 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
jamace:
Meanwhile Amaechi is busy dancing shoki all over the places in the name of APC for change. Change indeed. grin grin

the trans amadi/ trans woji road construction have been abandoned.

the loan he collected for pipe borne water 6 months ago has been squandered. obigbo road that he talked about in one of his state campaign recently have also been abandoned. the guy has goofed by joining APC

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ahaika23: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
The cries and prayers of those peasant civil servant will be his undoing

1 Like

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by acidtalk: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and the make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT : Sure P and the like are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you that pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches us in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FARLESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

* ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marin, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unviel itself soon.
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and the make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT : Sure P and the like are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you that pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches us in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FARLESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

* ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marin, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unviel itself soon.
stop derailing. Face the topic.
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by kellyJames5(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
The overall best Governor's state fa!!

Why does this country always enjoy supporting and celebrating mediocrity?
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by tonytony208(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:

mr, why not give us some breathing space here? so, is it apc that will turn things around? The same apc (amechi) that is using workers' salaries to foot pa buhari's election? The same apc ( fashola and tinubu) that is robbing lagos state blind? The same apc (buhari) that said abacha was not corrupt?

Even if Nigeria need change, buhari is not that change. And Nigeria does not even need CHANGE; all we need is CONSOLIDATION.

But I'm certain rivers state needs CHANGE. ask the civil servants for confirmation.

4 Likes

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by ikennaoma(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
aguiyi:

the trans amadi/ trans woji road construction have been abandoned.

the loan he collected for pipe borne water 6 months ago has been squandered. obigbo road that he talked about in one of his state campaign recently have also been abandoned. the guy has goofed by joining APC
U guys lie a lot. D so called protest u said was d lawyers in rivers hat did that. D reason of d protest is what I an yet 2 ascertain. But bros woji/trans amadi rd is not abandoned atleast that rd 4rm YKC down 2 d bridge b4 slaughter hv been completed. So stop spreading false information here
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
While haters are busy writing thrash work continues in Rivers State. This is new look Ada George.

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is the accelerated Iwofe road which has experienced massive change in less than 2months. Amaechi is a legend of our generation.

Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by fitzmayowa: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
jamace:

From not being owed salaries and pension to being owed salaries and pension is "CHANGE"...SMH
Re: Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt by lafex: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / Breaking: Rivers Electoral Crisis, INEC Accepts Result From 17 Lga's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.