Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. (4881 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
Just this morning I woke up to the surprising sight of seeing my long time neighbour moving an odd bag into his room. He looked suspicious as he walked briskly from his car into his room. Before shutting his door he looked left and right to make sure no one was watching.
Immediately, I sensed something odd is happening. The guy just got a job with one big politician and since then he has always been acting a bit paranoid.
So I waited him to leave his room and used the extra key he gave me to access his room.
Lo and behold, I was right after all. Pile of dirty money laid on his bed. I was shocked, dumbfounded and transfixed. This was the guy that had been singing in my hear about how seriously broke he is.

Nairalanders, should I download EFCC's "Wahala Dey" app on Google playstore? The last time I checked it is still 5% for the whistle blower. Or I should just preserve our friendship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Epositive(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
op, pm me the address

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Xbee007(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
@OP What u need is this.
Don't tell me that is the money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2017
angry

Abeeegi...how many of u here blowing whistle after whistle after whistle and still post the same pishure? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
See the money from another angle.

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Dalek(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
Blow whistle untop all this small small change, maka why?? maybe ur neighbor dn dey hawk purewater.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by SweetJoystick(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2017
Lol 5% of patapata N20,000 na e you wan waste whistle for? E be like you broke
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Rtopzy(f): 12:57pm On May 01, 2017
Op, waris dis

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by adorablepepple(f): 12:59pm On May 01, 2017
Poverty is worrying you and your neighbor. Money that they use rubber band to pack, is that one whistle blowing money

7 Likes

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by ekefre4(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
Op mind your business so you may live longer
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
Na serious slap u need
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by subtlemee(f): 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
No be only whistle,blow trumpet join
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Cloud007: 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
Face me I slap you pple can relate to this aproko well well cheesy
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Sall(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
I guarantee you, that whistle no go gree blow on top that change.

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by delli(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
Abeg na this wan u see wan blow whistle for how much.no make dey arrest u for another offence
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by kenny987(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
Dem no dey blow whistle for polymer money o! grin cheesy
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by anitapreeti(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by 9japride(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
Don't worry all ur neighbors will soon stop u from visiting them. tongue tongue
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Oscar4real(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
to me, this money looks like the one taken fron the church offering Box: P
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Man2utd(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2017
This one deserves a trumpet self, whistle is too small....
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Nicho118(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
no o
blow trumpet
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by seunlayi(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
This is freaky amusing
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by FunspoT(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy but Op,u wan betray ur neighbour trust ontop dis small change ehen?and if God,or shld I say devil go con help u,make e be say ur neighbour too na nairalander,and hin con see dis ur post,know u are in for it...anyway,na u know wetin u go do oh.

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by HqBoss: 4:30pm On May 01, 2017
lol i saw dis pic on twitrer
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Obdk: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Seungrandfather:
Just this morning I woke up to the surprising sight of seeing my long time neighbour moving an odd bag into his room. He looked suspicious as he walked briskly from his car into his room. Before shutting his door he looked left and right to make sure no one was watching.
Immediately, I sensed something odd is happening. The guy just got a job with one big politician and since then he has always been acting a bit paranoid.
So I waited him to leave his room and used the extra key he gave me to access his room.
Lo and behold, I was right after all. Pile of dirty money laid on his bed. I was shocked, dumbfounded and transfixed. This was the guy that had been singing in my hear about how seriously broke he is.

Nairalanders, should I download EFCC's "Wahala Dey" app on Google playstore? The last time I checked it is still 5% for the whistle blower. Or I should just preserve our friendship?

Efcc go arrest u join take cover transport

1 Like

Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by xelly: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
Op, carry gong no be only whistle. Better beg him to show you the way ooo. All the whistles blown, what result did they yield?
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Adesege(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2017
Na trumpet you go blow o
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by MutantMetahuman: 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
I'm sure the whole money no fit buy whistle wey u wan blow grin
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by Erums(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
This is quite funny.... Abegg blowing such whistle is total waste of whistle
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by SpicyMimi(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
We are tired of this picture naaa
Re: Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. by princeemmma(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
opportunity comes but once dude, blow whistle or whistle blow you there should just be a blower

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Second Niger Bridge Slanted Down Sharply? / International Widows Day: Lagos Govt Gives 1,000 Widows ₦20,000 Each / Senator Bala N'Allah's Son, Has Just Been Killed By Suspected Bandits In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.