Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady (49000 Views)

17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Elan83(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
I guess he's hpy nw abi? Ppl 're not reasonable atall, she left u simply because she's not urs, dnt die or kill because a gel took a bow, it shuld've bn a blssn in disguise,but reverse z d case! Dat boi is a punk!

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by jfkenny(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Henix:
Damn! That awkward moment when u watch a fellow snatch ur mistress from u, probably bcoz he has money to buy people's hrt. I feel the guy's pain, but like some one hav already said, two wrong cant make right
I may be wrong but the girl caused the whole thing.
I have seen similar thing involving my sister.. I told her to simply marry the person that she has dated for long not the person from the moon..
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by acada111(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
koolet:
Disadvantage of marrying da play-girl....
imagine the embarrasment.

Embarrassment for who don die undecided?
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ruffDiamond: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
* rapping in 2pac voicd* payback is a motherf. cka bitch had it coming. . . Yeah dat wat bitches get for 'longerthroat* hope he shot d olosho mother too ! After chopping my dude money for like 8 yrs she suddenlly found a loaded london returnee and she was like 'i'm fed up cant marry broke guy ' well wish them happy married life in HELL ! Try dat shit wit me and see wat u get .meanwhile hope he got away wit it
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Why did she had to wait for 8 years before she did end the courtship

We are talking of courtship here and not just relationship...... The lady in question can kill
She wasted a complete 8 years from the useful life of the guy

That's silly talk!

The guy wasted his own time and that of the girl.

Must the lady be the one to push for marriage?

What was the guy doing all the while?

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by An2elect2(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
1stCitizen:

No mind them. They want to eat their cake and have it. The trauma of the whole episode might have made the guy snap and insanity set in.

This is a stark warning to other hoes who ain't loyal. There is a demon in every man....it takes a disloyal bi.tch to unleash it.

male chauvinistic bull shit.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
hope nobody died sha
cheesy Ejikwa'm ogu na ofo cheesy

Una no go kee me with una effortless-funny "eluelu" for this NL cheesy grin
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
I pity any broke dude who puts his faith in the love of a woman. You will equate Judas to Mother Teresa and weep bitterly. Young men, be warned.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=30355068][/quote]hmmm, bad things can happen in this Delta. I definitely have to be extra careful, make person No enter one chance
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by bettes(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Really sad to see some guys support such an evil act,men do the exact same thing to women all the time,I don't see any woman going on a killing spree,in fact a friend of mine dated a guy for 10yrs,he told her he wasn't ready for financial reasons,we just discovered a girl he met a few months back is pregnant for him,does that mean he deserves to die,of course not. Even if the girl in question dumped the guy at the altar,he still doesn't have a frigging right to take her life.

And for the guys that think what Teddy was justifiable,there's no difference between you and BH. As for Teddy he will pay for just the mins of rage for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by IDEApro(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Okafor law on speed dial
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by An2elect2(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
franksam2009:
I will do exactly thesame if am the guy

and end up in prison for life.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Intells: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thus guy is complete terrorist your holding a girl in courtship fo 8yrs is that a joke probably they may started when the girl is 23 now 31 and u dnt want to marry her...stupid idiot since he had such stupid selfish and murderous heart if am to be that families of the deceased I will wipe his entire family to show him violence is everybody grandfather. .

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Tobiustobius: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
People need to invest in bodyguards/bouncers that will anticipate and keep unwanted people out of their events.

@Topic: this guy held the babe for 8 years without a permanent commitment, and went shooting up the place because she married someone else? If he liked it, then he shoulda put a ring on it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by KanwuliaJara: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eight years of freeeeeee PHOCKING plus plus plus 1 million ABORTIONS? shocked
O ti o!
Serves him right!
With this kind of lunatic, she would have ended up dead SOONEST!
She was DOOOOOOOOMED any way sha sha!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ArewaSweetheart(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

We are talking of courtship here and not just relationship...... The lady in question can kill

So in essence, you mean that any GUY that promises a lady marraige and later jilts her should also be shot dead by the said lady right? undecided

Mind you the supposed 8yrs involved the lady's life too.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by baddoentworld: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kudos ....
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by hotgunz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry wat s the title of the movie pls?
Who s d guy dat shut d bride s it jim iyke?
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by raphy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bsc:
Not everyone can control ther temper! A lesson to everybody single...every relationship must be cleary defined, Before u get married...ask the person about there past life......
u make sense GOD bless u
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by hotgunz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
If only people can control their temper.
Two wrongs dont make a right. Now because you were ill treated, you ve done something that ll send you to jail.
is it yoruba play or English home video? Cos for Nigeria things like dat can't happen. Where him see gun.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by andyanders: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Henix:
Damn! That awkward moment when u watch a fellow snatch ur mistress from u, probably bcoz he has money to buy people's hrt. I feel the guy's pain, but like some one hav already said, two wrong cant make right

You are right. This should send a message to mothers who love money more than their children's life.Ladies should also learn a lesson from this development as they love to hurt someone's heart cus of money.

The woman and her daughter are gone forever as a result of greed. Men too should learn from this as you have to make inquiry to know the status of the lady you want to get married to because some ladies lie in order to get whatever they want.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ArewaSweetheart(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
phayvoursky:
LET'S LEAVE THESE "I CAN'T DO THIS TALK AND THE LIKES".

THE GUY WAS "JILTED" CAN'T YOU READ.

SOME OF US HERE WOULD DO WORSE THAN HE DID.

WELL IT'S LIFE. IT WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN.

I just hope and pray he is sentenced to death too for what he did. cool

duni04:
The mother knew what teddy was capable of that was probably why she didnt allow her daughter marry him. Turns out the guy is capable of mass murder. So the mother knew best.

ThankU for this.
A person who cant control his/her temper is not worth having as a spouse. Unfortunately, only the wise understand this. kiss

mikkellag:
Killing not justified even if he had dated her for 100yrs.I can assure dat with time,he would have found a much beta gal 2 marry

True. I see no reason any sane person (whether male of female) would support the evil action of the killer cos there is absolutely no justification for this.

Alot of ladies have also be painfully deserted and jilted by their fiances right before their wedding day; but that doesnt mean they should hunt down & kill those guys that dumped them.

So i really wonder why some guys on this thread are justifying the killer's action?
Nawaooo; i can now see that many are indeed mad, but few are roaming. lipsrsealed
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Maximillian1: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chaii...nd nollywood go soon act am
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Decryptor(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Another reason why i don't fall in love. Get a woman and limit the relationship to being fvck buddies so that when she moves on to the next one, it won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Kingsasian(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

to me sha, he should have killed just the bride.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by vooks: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
the Negro has just handed his rectum to state prison booty warriors for the rest of his miserable life on an emotional platter
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
nah the girl mama I dey look.
parents will just stay and arrange who their kids 'must ' marry.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Karevwite: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hehehehe action film
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by andyanders: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
The guy is not man enough to understand that some ladies departure from a relationship could turn to be a blessing is disguise.

The guy got it wrong because he also has destroyed his own life.Parents should learn to caution their greed for love of money to their children's detriment. Most parents love to see a made man come for their daughter rather than to look at the quality of the young man and his future.

The woman has ended up destroying so many lives as a result of her greed for money. Most parents do this.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by vislabraye(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nutase:
some men no just get sense o. okay as im kill dem now how im life go take end

The man is silly. The product wey she dey give am plenty well well.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kill Bill Vol. 4.

Very, very bad. But the guy should give full credits to Quentin Tarantino.

....bang, bang....my baby shot me down....

RIP to the couple and their entourage. El Paso coming to Nigeria. Where has our morals gone.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

So in essence, you mean that any GUY that promises a lady marraige and later jilts her should also be shot dead by the said lady right? undecided

Mind you the supposed 8yrs involved the lady's life too.

If she felt he deserve ittongue

Talking ones life is not the ultimate thing..... But don't waste someone time for 8 forking years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.