Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady (48996 Views)

17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
duni04:
The mother knew what teddy was capable of that was probably why she didnt allow her daughter marry him. Turns out the guy is capable of mass murder. So the mother knew best.
Hmmhmm it was just a coincidence, the mother was greedy selfish and heartless, she did not see that for 8 years, is it the UK man that just spent 3 months or less that they can trust, the lady was also heartless but Teddy himself is much more heartless.
Mothers should learn biko and all the greedy ladies out there, KOlohun shanu wa.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ukala o my beloved community.

May the deceased RIP.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by watchindelta(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Crazy dog undecided
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
After 8 years of dating, they finally decided to get married.

Then some guy came in from London and in less than a month, she was about to get married to him because of a). Love b). Money c). ?

Ladies beware! Don't let "Oversea guys" becloud your good judgement. Now the mother will enjoy the omugwo (child birth visit) in yonder instead of the London that she fantasized about
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by lebienconnu: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
ah, nkan mbe.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by koboko69: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Krak:
This is a very good example of what oyibo people call 'Crimes of Passion'.
or SNAPPED women who kill. This time na men who kill.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Abbey2sam(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
I condemn his actions

but it will sure serve as a lesson to all the girls jilting guys out d
there

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Men with abroadian tendencies have been causing havoc since time immemorial [/size]
The mother did wrong sha
The lover was temporarily insane,I feel for him
Imagine a woman you have courted 8 long years snatched from you in one month

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by otimothy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
the fellow should have used that as a motivation to be crazy wealthy and ensure she knows she missed a whole lot
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by sniper77(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmmn. This is just a nollywood script that became reality.The girl was in courtship for eight years and finally money from another guy and opportunity to travel abroad conquered love.She should have anticipated the jilted guy's reaction having been in courtship for years.The guy is a sharp shooter and the girl should have recruited a sniper to take him out in anticipation of such a move.This is a lesson for girls to take decisions with their mind intact and not influenced and for guys to know that taking such decisions never solves an issue.The girl's mother needed money and greed has given her enough money six feet below ground level.Money solves problems and money creates problems.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
otimothy:
the fellow should have used that as a motivation to be crazy wealthy and ensure she knows she missed a whole lot

Who knows how the mother could have insulted him over his shallow pocket and the boy drank Conc acid and decided to show them
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by lastpage: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
shiiit he has d spirit of buharism. He need to be delivered.

Very correct....

And the Lady and her stewpid Mother, have THE GREED and FOOLISHNESS of a Jonathanian GOOD BADLUCK!

Like Nigeria in the last SIX YEARS, it is very Good "Badluck", to die on your wedding day!

RIP to the dead and punishment for the living. wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Spaxon(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
undecided OK NOW .... U'VE SHOT THEM. THERE ARE DEAD. WILL YOU NOW MARRY HER DEAD BODY..... some MEN SHAAA...
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Missmossy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chai this is pure wickedness, the lady in question was so heartless i must confess. Wasting away eight years just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by matrixme(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
stinggy:
Heartless Bride - just because of a UK returnee, you broke an eight year old relationship.

Wicked Mother - fingered her daughter's brain, but she got her comeuppance.

Foolish Guy - yes you were heart-broken but it's not the end of the world. Now the most favourable judgement you'll get is life imprisonment. Enjoy!
you must be a very judgemental person in real-time. Judge not so you won't be judged!
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by condralbede(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Teddy....when I saw this news I knw u r the one that's go do this...now u r going back to jail.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by lovelyadeola(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
killing them physical not OK U should av killed them Spiritually lobatan!
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ENDTIMES: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's painful when I read this type of news. As far as am concerned the boy never loved the girl nor understood what love means.

If you really love and care for someone what you feel when he/she leaves you is pity not anger.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
I'm glad I wasn't in his shoes. I'd have done much worse. Bloody bitches!!

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by LILYCHERISH(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=marshalcarter post=30355401]JAH save us....

Is the greedy mother dat cause d mess
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by juman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yoruba says "a man that die because of a woman, thousands of women would pass by his grave".
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by otimothy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Who knows how the mother could have insulted him over his shallow pocket and the boy drank Conc acid and decided to show them

my dear the best way to insult people dat insult u wit financial prowess is to be successful in all ramification
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by LEXYLOV: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bsc:
Not everyone can control ther temper! A lesson to everybody single...every relationship must be cleary defined, Before u get married...ask the person about there past life......

Out of all you really make sense. Kudos wink
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by appini: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am not use to doing this, but, I will say the tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives... they pushed Teddy to the wall
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by franksam2009: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
I will do exactly thesame if am the guy
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by stinggy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Now he has done this, who goes to jail undecided undecided undecided
Unreasonable act, shiooooor embarassed
Na love naw. Love so strong to kill for tongue cheesy
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Suljosh: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Women....?

Women....?

Women...?

I have no words to describe them.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Afarozy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truth24:
The Devil has done it again
stop making devil to feel important. R u indirectly praising d stupid?
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Rajjah(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nw dis is one main I dont cheat or allow bein cheatd on. Dont want anytin to disrupt my weddin.

Dia case is differnt sha...
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
stinggy:

Na love naw. Love so strong to kill for tongue cheesy
You don't say grin
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by kandiikane(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Why did she had to wait for 8 years before she did end the courtship

We are talking of courtship here and not just relationship...... The lady in question can kill
She wasted a complete 8 years from the useful life of the guy
lol courtship, relationship, same thing.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Ogojohn(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bsc:
Not everyone can control ther temper! A lesson to everybody single...every relationship must be cleary defined, Before u get married...ask the person about there past life......
It is a sorry tale. My pity goes to the young man that could not actualize his dream after so many years. Equally he is guilty of high temperament. Most importantly, some girls are just guilty of being materialistic. They will always want to use and dump. But blame should equally go to the new groom that wanted to reap where he did not sow. Nigerian girls are not mundane that you can just come from UK and pluck and go back. Always look well before you reap. Not Asking before you eat can equally contribute to dying without excuse or reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.