Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady (48998 Views)

17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Reference(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
andyanders:
The guy is not man enough to understand that some ladies departure from a relationship could turn to be a blessing is disguise.

The guy got it wrong because he also has destroyed his own life.Parents should learn to caution their greed for love of money to their children's detriment. Most parents love to see a made man come for their daughter rather than to look at the quality of the young man and his future.

The woman has ended up destroying so many lives as a result of her greed for money. Most parents do this.

Haba my guy. They courted (she waited) eight solid years. That is no excuse for leaving him but that should stir compassion in someone's heart towards her. Please think like a woman in this one case.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

That's silly talk!

The guy wasted his own time and that of the girl.

Must the lady be the one to push for marriage?

What was the guy doing all the while?

Maybe he need to put all things in order

But, the girl would have opt out when she feels the guy and her aren't compactable since before the mother showed up with the mystery man from
UK

That's what spark up the whole idea by the guy which is foolish to me
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by mikeczay: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Why did she had to wait for 8 years before she did end the courtship

We are talking of courtship here and not just relationship...... The lady in question can kill
She wasted a complete 8 years from the useful life of the guy
if i was d guy, my revenge will be making seven times d man's wealth and marry the woman's best friend
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Wendy80(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mother wan do omugwo 4 Yankee. Hmmm
I smell greed. Women sha. 2wrongs don't make a right though..
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by DuchessLily(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
If na Naija movie, d title would have been....'angry love'

Rip to d dead
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by soulglo: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Why did she had to wait for 8 years before she did end the courtship

We are talking of courtship here and not just relationship...... The lady in question can kill
She wasted a complete 8 years from the useful life of the guy

Oh please. Women get jilted everyday in Nigeria even after years of dating and multiple abortions. He is a moronic idiot. He would have ended up killing her eventually if she married him. What a loser

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by nwakile(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dis is realy serious.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ejikeme(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nutase:
some men no just get sense o. okay as im kill dem now how im life go take end

his life?? he will live.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by favourelisha(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Menh her mother is a witch she might've dreaming of going to U.K, now see her mother's desperate desires all 've become a waste including d diaspora who met a badluck instead of his future.Ladies be wise don't be control by your parents or even friends in your life relationship,always allow God's will and wish to supercede your thoughts in life.This world is nothing!
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ejikeme(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
what the girl did was bad.
what the mother did, not sure can be forgiven.
what the guy did was DUMB.....

*****won't judge though *****
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ejikeme(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
favourelisha:
Menh her mother is a witch she might've dreaming of going to U.K, now see her mother's desperate desires all 've become a waste including d diaspora who met a badluck instead of his future.Ladies be wise don't be control by your parents or even friends in your life relationship,always allow God's will and wish to supercede your thoughts in life.This world is nothing!

you just said it all. God bless you.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by 100Cents: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
But some ladies are senseless. Later they will say some guys are being controlled by parents ( baby husbands). The most annoying is when a lady jumps ship and she is inviting her guy to attend her wedding with another man.

We wey dey see ladies jump ship keep quiet, later they start running after us again.. smh.

The lover boy nah mumu.. The last time I checked, fine girls never finish..
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Fooolish boy. You ll rot in jail where gays will be experimenting with ur stuupid assshole.

So, na only she remain for the whole delta state abi?

When fine girls dey beg boys for marriage, you go dey kill people because of punny. Happy life sentence

You can say that again..
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ejikeme(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

That's silly talk!

The guy wasted his own time and that of the girl.

Must the lady be the one to push for marriage?

What was the guy doing all the while?

I'm not defending the guy's action, but all i want to say is that the 8years could have started from their first year in the university.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by 100Cents: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
favourelisha:
Menh her mother is a witch she might've dreaming of going to U.K, now see her mother's desperate desires all 've become a waste including d diaspora who met a badluck instead of his future.Ladies be wise don't be control by your parents or even friends in your life relationship,always allow God's will and wish to supercede your thoughts in life. .This world is nothing !

Like the bolded.

Ladies keep proving a point with marriage, some marry to spite their boyfriend, some marry just to answer married. A man you just met 2 or 3 months, una don marry leave your former guy.

Haha
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Edusouls(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
good, she got what she deserved, as i said earlier men should be very carefull, most of these girls are loaded with curses, see how this innocent man's life is wasted, this disaster girl has sent him to his early grave.. men be warned
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by tpraiz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lesson learnt.........go into a serious en marriage minded R/shp when u hammer:::::::::::go for side chicks when u stil dey hustle money::::::::::::9ja gwels ar like two faced Coin
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by andyanders: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Reference:

Haba my guy. They courted (she waited) eight solid years. That is no excuse for leaving him but that should stir compassion in someone's heart towards her. Please think like a woman in this one case.

My guy, what I am saying is that the parents of the lady, that is her mother has ended up destroying the entire family as a result of greed. The lady in question is to be blamed but her mother was the problem herein.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by gbodimowo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tuntheycr7:

According to sources, the bride’s mother, who
was a teacher before she was allegedly shot
dead, had been told by one of her friends that
one of her cousins from United Kingdom was in
need of a wife to marry. That was why she lured
her daughter into the ill-fated marriage.

But seriously this is greediness and uncalled for from the mother.
May be na toilet the said UK guy de wash for that place ooo. But all in d name of he came from London she lured her daughter into this regrettable tragedy. Hope other mothers wud learn from this. May their soul rest in perfect peace. I pity d family of d UK guy

As for that Teddy guy, am sure he has been hurt and feel cheated on but I don't think what he did justify d situation. Now he would enjoy most of his life in kirikiri maximum prison.
Mewa nsele ooo.
Things DE happen

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by stevecantrell: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
A warning to Nigerian women who think they can or will get away with anything.

A lesson to quick tempered guys who invest so much time and emotions in a b.itch and expect huge ROI. They aint loyal.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by nkemdi89(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Greedy mother and greedy daughter who abandoned her real man because of greed, if she actually love her ex she wouldn't have listen to her mum though she was just unlucky cos she isn't the first doing it. Just like the case of a man who trained a girl tru school, later the girl abadoned him that he wasn't educated and got enganged to another man, days to her wedding she died of swollen stomach.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
she waited for d guy for eight solid years. what was d guy waiting for all these while? what if d guy later dumped her after d 8years? for me , she made d right decision. no need to wait for unserious guys. drivers, conductors and barrow pushers are getting married daily so there was no need to wait for 8years if he was really serious.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tuntheycr7:

According to sources, the bride’s mother, who
was a teacher before she was allegedly shot
dead, had been told by one of her friends that
one of her cousins from United Kingdom was in
need of a wife to marry. That was why she lured
her daughter into the ill-fated marriage.

But seriously this is greediness and uncalled for from the mother.
May be na toilet the said UK guy de wash for that place ooo. But all in d name of he came from London she lured her daughter into this regrettable tragedy. Hope other mothers wud learn from this. May their soul rest in perfect peace. I pity d family of d UK guy

As for that Teddy guy, am sure he has been hurt and feel cheated on but I don't think what he did justify d situation. Now he would enjoy most of his life in kirikiri maximum prison.
Mewa nsele ooo.
Things DE happen

Things your people do, I thought they only happen in Nollywood, but I was wrong. The word "overseas" drives people nuts for naija.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nutase:
some men no just get sense o. okay as im kill dem now how im life go take end

Brrruuh, whilst im not trying to justify what he did, i was in the same situation in 2013 jus before my finals and before christmas. Trust me, it hurts like hell, mine even left for a premier league player. The feeling is worst than anything you can imagine, the feeling can be compared to walking down a street naked with people booin n throwing banana peels at you, you feel extreme shame, humiliation and worthlessness the thought alone that the only reason she left was cos that guy had loads of quid will shatter your ego for a very long time. So whilst im not justifying what he did, you lot shouldnt be quick to condemn him. Plus 8 years is not beans.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
mercylicious:
she waited for d guy for eight solid years. what was d guy waiting for all these while? what if d guy later dumped her after d 8years? for me , she made d right decision. no need to wait for unserious guys. drivers, conductors and barrow pushers are getting married daily so there was no need to wait for 8years if he was really serious.
lol don't be insensitive, they were preparing for their wedding, and it looks like the lady was a material kinda sis. They might have agreed to wait until both their pockets were heavy, nobody wants to get married with pockets full of holes, not in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
NellyGhenghen:

Brrruuh, whilst im not trying to justify what he did, i was in the same situation in 2013 jus before my finals and before christmas. Trust me, it hurts like hell, mine even left for a premier league player. The feeling is worst than anything you can imagine, the feeling can be compared to walking down a street naked with people booin n throwing banana peels at you, you feel extreme shame, humiliation and worthlessness the thought alone that the only reason she left was cos that guy had loads of quid will shatter your ego for a very long time. So whilst im not justifying what he did, you lot shouldnt be quick to condemn him. Plus 8 years is not beans.
Pele bros, you've said it all.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ideology(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria, where the amount of money you have determines who you get married to and if you will ever get married; while parents are luring their kids to marry money.

Guys go make your money before you say anything serious to a lady, such that in 2years max, you take her to the altar.
If teddy had a job on time or business, he would have married this girl before the Uk dude came visiting. All this wahala no for de.

Guys leave NL go make money #
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ishar(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
This one is American Film o.

The guy has got quite a temper, he must have been hurt understood but why resort to murder ? That is totally unacceptable mehn ! To kill should never be an option, If he felt that hurt why did he not try killing himself ? Which of course is bad too.

Tragic !
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by 100Cents: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bsc:
Not everyone can control ther temper! A lesson to everybody single...every relationship must be cleary defined, Before u get married...ask the person about there past life......

Most ladies won't discloce their past.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by fresh360(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2015
babs01:
Na GEJ cause am

U b fool o
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by eyinjuege: 2:01am On Feb 03, 2015
VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!!!!
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Richy4(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
hope nobody died sha

you 've just made my day cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.