Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady (48999 Views)

17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Weah96: 2:18am On Feb 03, 2015
All I can say is this:

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by redsun(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Kai! Time bomb. If only he had given it a second thought,he would have been able to carry on.

Love hurts because it is pure selfishness. Me,me,me.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by baby124: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2015
This girl suffered sha. After dating the guy for 8 good years. What was she thinking? People that started same relationship their kids are already 7yrs old and almost planning for secondary school. Some girls just set themselves up. See the lunatic she even spent 8yrs with. She is not his property, just his girlfriend. He had no right to end her life because she chose someone else. She and she alone can decide who is best for her and who she will like to spend the rest of her life with. Even if she dumped him at the altar, it is still her choice and right.

This guy would have ended up killing her and if we check well he was probably abusive. The mother probably saw a ready partner who was mature and will not play games withher daughter for another 8yrs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If he wanted to marry her so bad, he could have married her 6yrs ago. He is sick and needs to face death sentence for this. Big fool and big loser.

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by hemmaoshos(m): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Ladies please stop listening to bad advice that can take away your life.. Mothers please stop guiding your children wrongly because if you do hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Money
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Fourwinds: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
If only people can control their temper.
Two wrongs dont make a right. Now because you were ill treated, you ve done something that ll send you to jail.
what about d greedy bride and her mum. it is easy to blame d shooter because it didn't affect. u neither any of ur relation. people are greedy and never contented.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Fourwinds: 3:45am On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

Am sure what annoyed him most was that he and the girl had started planning their wedding and the mother just decide to introduce another man into the jigsaw and the other man had the upper hand because he is rich

This can stream up some unnecessary emotions from a weak at heart

This case remind me of a girl that once jilted are fiance because he wasn't educated

https://www.nairaland.com/2081017/bride-dumps-groom-wedding-day
exactly. u got d point. his mind was set on marrying her at dis moment before d bride evil mother change d plan....it is greed. everyone can see dat

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Fourwinds: 3:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Nutase:
some men no just get sense o. okay as im kill dem now how im life go take end
what about d bride's mother dat change d game plan.? tomorrow u will see such people dancing in church praising God. serve God with lip services whereas their heart is far from Him.

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Fourwinds: 3:54am On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:
Heartless Bride - just because of a UK returnee, you broke an eight year old relationship.

Wicked Mother - fingered her daughter's brain, but she got her comeuppance.

Foolish Guy - yes you were heart-broken but it's not the end of the world. Now the most favourable judgement you'll get is life imprisonment. Enjoy!
dis is d best post so far

2 Likes

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 03, 2015
A bi..tch & her cunny mother almost drove me into same insanity BUT thank God i checked my mad temper! I've changed several Sims cos of disturbance!

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Richy4:

you 've just made my day cheesy
Lol, the guy is something else. He totally killed it in the tonto Dike thread where he said he hoped the baby didn't die. cheesy
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by mrkings84(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Though a punishable offence but a lesson to relationship breakers/ intruders.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nutase: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2015
ejikeme:

his life?? he will live.
probably in a gaol and also with a conscience tormenting him.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by DrGroove(f): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Men and weak hearts

They claim women are cheap,numerous, desperate

yet when a woman disappoints a man, he goes berserk, feels bad up to commiting murder

Women are dumped everyday after years of hopeful relationship, commitment and series of abortion

But women don't go killing

I hope this foolish thing gets a life imprisonment.
Nonsense boy!

Women don finish for Nigeria, if dem no dey Delta state?
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ejikeme(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Nutase:
probably in a gaol and also with a conscience tormenting him.

something like that...
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by holyeye1989(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2015
his is stupid guy...y killing cos of woman...na only her waka com.?..all thiz blood u just shared there is GOD OO....but only pray that Buhari wins dis election...or u rot in jail.. ..but anyway lessons to the and to the gals most especially ..that engage in stupid relationship...the gal has lost no hope at all..but who lives hopes..one day he might be granted bail....say no to stupid relationship. when u are ready get the one u love...and stick wif the person....am i communicating..am i making sense...
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by iswallker(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2015
mothers been misleading daughters since independence...rip to the dead...
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by englishmart(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy Ejikwa'm ogu na ofo cheesy

Una no go kee me with una effortless-funny "eluelu" for this NL cheesy grin
Chukwu ekwena k'ogu gbuo Ghi grin
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
Chukwu ekwena k'ogu gbuo Ghi grin
undecided
Ogu amaa gbu'm cool
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Defcon1(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Was the boy's anger justified?
Absolutely.

Did it justify any form of physical harm or violence?
Absolutely NOT.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Tuntheycr7: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Things your people do, I thought they only happen in Nollywood, but I was wrong. The word "overseas" drives people nuts for naija.

And you are a Zimbabwean
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
frustration coated with dissapointment.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by ArewaSweetheart(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

If she felt he deserve ittongue

Talking ones life is not the ultimate thing..... But don't waste someone time for 8 forking years

Hmmm, ok ooo.

Ladies hope y'all are reading this & learning too, lol cheesy
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by englishmart(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided
Ogu amaa gbu'm cool
amen grin

1 Like

Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
meshacha1:
This is true love
Indeed love is blind
Seriously the girl should have separated/settled with this guy amicably b4 going to the alter with this other guy.
She won't say she didn't see this coming.

Anyway, all I know is that naija guys are the most romantic and jeslous loving guys in the world.
Hit like if am right

This guy is not a loverboy but a criminal,loverboys commits suicide when they re hurt rather than hurting the partner and secondly,where did he get a gun from.abi e get market 4 delta wia its displayed and u buy wen needed?.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by Brush1: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
And he didn't suicide himself after murdering the couple? :. Does he expect to get a pat on the back for what he has done or what??.
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by blssn(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
land for sale in along warri sapele road, if you are interesting email on ayitublessing@gmail.com
Re: Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady by blssn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have land for sale if anyone can help me bring buyer i will pay for agent you can email me on ayitublessing@gmail.com thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.