Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Banshee!!! Tv Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Banshee!!! Tv Series (14116 Views)

Banshee Season 4 / Banshee / Thread For Fans Of Banshee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Manutd19: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
So painful. I'wll miss her for sure.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Rita5(f): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Manutd19:
So painful. I'wll miss her for sure.

Yes she will b missed 4 sure
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Not really. I don't think she will be greatly missed. She has been nothing but a pleasant distraction for Hood. Now that she's dead, we are going to see the side of Hood that we have never seen before. The shows is only going to get even better from there. I don't know about y'all, but I think that's a win.

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Sultan5(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:
Not really. I don't think she will be greatly missed. She has been nothing but a pleasant distraction for Hood. Now that she's dead, we are going to see the side of Hood that we have never seen before. The shows is only going to get even better from there. I don't know about y'all, but I think that's a win.

She will be missed mayb nt by u but by alot of other pple. I don't tink derz a bad side of Hood we havnt seen d only tin we will c is Hood actin out without tinkin lyk he did wen "his son" was killed. But dis tym his aim will b pointed @ chayton n d reservation

N by his son i mean d real hoods son. D only part of hood we havnt seen is d part he shown bck in epi 4 wen he was talking to Deva.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sultan5:

She will be missed mayb nt by u but by alot of other pple. I don't tink derz a bad side of Hood we havnt seen d only tin we will c is Hood actin out without tinkin lyk he did wen "his son" was killed. But dis tym his aim will b pointed @ chayton n d reservation

N by his son i mean d real hoods son. D only part of hood we havnt seen is d part he shown bck in epi 4 wen he was talking to Deva.

Dude, Hood is complex a character as it gets. Saying that you've seen all sides of Hood is a bit naive, don't you think? Even as he cuts a trail of blood, there's a lingering feeling that he's holding back. Do you have a foggiest idea what 15 years in a federal penitentiary can do to a man? What kind of a man would rather spend 15 years in jail than rat on a man that wants him dead? That's a special kind of man, bro. The kind you don't see coming. The kind that is unpredictable. The kind that is in league of his own. Hood is an animal on a short Leash. A loaded gun. You think you've seen the worst side of him? Think again bro.

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by dubylhover(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
sibhoan wont b missed joor..i feel her character is boring,dr are far more interesting characters on d show wink...besides im sensing hood would straff that latino cop grin

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Right on the money. Her character was less memorable than the one we saw in season 2. Basically, we have seen all there is to Siobhan. Her past, why she became a cop, and her constant battle with insecurities. With nothing more to explore about her, it's inevitable that she would become boring - I forsaw her eventual demise a mile away. To an analytic mind that knows how to see the bigger picture, she's no great loss.

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by lymelyte(m): 6:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Hood na foolish guy. He should have released proctor to those redbone guys.. Na his soon to be GF died because of his hesitation .
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Sultan5(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
lymelyte:
Hood na foolish guy. He should have released proctor to those redbone guys.. Na his soon to be GF died because of his hesitation .

Nor b only proctor dey want. They wanted dat deputy way kil chayton bro. Dats y hood didn't wnt 2 gv dem dem anything

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Sultan5(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
koice:

Dude, Hood is complex a character as it gets. Saying that you've seen all sides of Hood is a bit naive, don't you think? Even as he cuts a trail of blood, there's a lingering feeling that he's holding back. Do you have a foggiest idea what 15 years in a federal penitentiary can do to a man? What kind of a man would rather spend 15 years in jail than rat on a man that wants him dead? That's a special kind of man, bro. The kind you don't see coming. The kind that is unpredictable. The kind that is in league of his own. Hood is an animal on a short Leash. A loaded gun. You think you've seen the worst side of him? Think again bro.

Didn't say we've seen all sides only all of hoods bad side. Well no nid 2 argue lets c wat happens. A man is wo he is, u've just qualified hood with wat u said. Personally nothing he does will catch me off guard cuz i no his personality just has i new he won't kill dat cop cuz he only kill those wo r a threat n dat guy was no threat. Again i said personally, 2 u e might b dis big pool of complexity n unpredictability. Bt i get him dats y i said wat ever he does won't surprise me

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Lordseyad(m): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Finished watching episode 6 ----
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Hood had Chayton exactly where he wanted him - in a vulnerable spot, and would have easily finished him off with a quick slash across the throat... but no, that would have been too easy and unsatisfactory. He wanted to make Chayton squirm before anything else as he literally twisted the hunting knife buried deep in Chayton's thigh. He successfully extracted a scream from the big Indian but alas he couldn't finish the job... Chayton couldn't let him. A little distraction was all Chayton needed to extricate himself and power himself off to freedom.

I saw a side of Hood I haven't seen before - A sadistic Hood. I can still see the evil smile creeping across his face as he silently tortured Chayton. Goose bumps.

Great episode. Banshee again for the 6th consecutive week didn't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Sultan5:

Didn't say we've seen all sides only all of hoods bad side. Well no nid 2 argue lets c wat happens. A man is wo he is, u've just qualified hood with wat u said. Personally nothing he does will catch me off guard cuz i no his personality just has i new he won't kill dat cop cuz he only kill those wo r a threat n dat guy was no threat. Again i said personally, 2 u e might b dis big pool of complexity n unpredictability. Bt i get him dats y i said wat ever he does won't surprise me

Learn to write in proper English letters, please. I had difficulties trying to decipher some of what you typed. I'm not very good with shorthands.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Rita5(f): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
koice:

Learn to write in proper English letters, please. I had difficulties trying to decipher some of what you typed. I'm not very good with shorthands.

hehehe... Testersterone everywhere. You probably should not have used "learn" though, because people can write in full English letters like i am doing now. Bt we prefer 2 use abbr. nt shorthand(lol) bcuz its quicker n easier. N a lot of nairalanders do it 2.

FYI i understood wat d op said. Probably nxt tym use a diff. word ok so as nt to sound insultin. Seein as the op has been polite so far ni. Just ma 2cents
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Rita5(f): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Also great episode yet again can't wait for the next 1. Dis is y i lyk waitin til d series is over b4 downloadin.

Gosh!!! d suspense is killin me
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rita5:

hehehe... Testersterone everywhere. You probably should not have used "learn" though, because people can write in full English letters like i am doing now. Bt we prefer 2 use abbr. nt shorthand(lol) bcuz its quicker n easier. N a lot of nairalanders do it 2.

FYI i understood wat d op said. Probably nxt tym use a diff. word ok so as nt to sound insultin. Seein as the op has been polite so far ni. Just ma 2cents

I don hear ma. lipsrsealed
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by sod09(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Baddest series till got is back....raw fight
Love d way hood killed d bastard, blew d head off
BTW DAT army general is a fuckin fighter took hood,ana nd job out

2 Likes

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Sultan5(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Its been a while!!!

Chayton is dead n wat a dramatic way 2 go to, incredible!!!
But emphasis must be made on that military dude(don't no his rank) whom our merry band stole from. This guy look like a real serious threat. I hope Carrie and co are ready for what's coming cause this guy is determined to make dem pay.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sultan5:
Its been a while!!!

Chayton is dead n wat a dramatic way 2 go to, incredible!!!
But emphasis must be made on that military dude(don't no his rank) whom our merry band stole from. This guy look like a real serious threat. I hope Carrie and co are ready for what's coming cause this guy is determined to make dem pay.

when is d next episode
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by charlesm91(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
really enjoying banshee. it's more realistic than most other movies. The explicit scenes will leave you wanting for more not to talk of job's personality but still waiting for Burton and hood's fight. i like that they didn't make hood badass like Neo in matrix. He uses his trickery to oust his opponents. Nola vs Burton fight was tha shiznit. First time i saw Burton fight his match and i guess Nola's feminity gave in but she did get her pound on Burton. But the real action will be the kinaho leader (forgotten his name now) vs Burton; don't know who will win except the script says who. That Rebecca gurl tho.

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2015
im already downloading episode 9
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
just finished watching episode 8, dat military guy is really crazy, he caught all of hoods team hands down,

proctor too managed to escape from the "black beard" guys..

cant wait for d next episode, hood really needs to figure out a way to rescue his goons cos dat military guy they stole from is still there
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Fourcade(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2015
^^^ He's got the Mayor with him.Dude's a badass too.Both should be able to handle them.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Sultan5(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hehe this Guy means business see how he kidnapped Job, Sugar and Carrie. Looking forward to the season finale
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by lexrichy(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
vickerz:
just finished watching episode 8, dat military guy is really crazy, he caught all of hoods team hands down,

proctor too managed to escape from the "black beard" guys..

cant wait for d next episode, hood really needs to figure out a way to rescue his goons cos dat military guy they stole from is still there
d military guy no just wan hear at all infact he fact em vex get weight.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by jnizzle(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jus watche episode 10 of season 3 nd I loved every bit of it......really action packed!!!
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Fourcade(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
You fight better than you fück. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Fourcade:
You fight better than you fück. . . grin
grin grin grin
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by sod09(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
jnizzle:
Jus watche episode 10 of season 3 nd I loved every bit of it......really action packed!!!
did u say 10 shocked
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Fourcade(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
sod09:
did u say 10 shocked
Why are you surprised/shocked? The Season 3 finale was uploaded yesterday.
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by sod09(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fourcade:

Why are you suprised/shocked? The Season 3 finale was uploaded yesterday.
couldn't find it
Re: Banshee!!! Tv Series by Fourcade(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe / Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.